It is over for my low tier ? no distorsion lens

End my sufferiing :feelsuhh: most accurate picture by the most optimized distance lens. You can see the real wideness of my skull and jaw

@thecel @forevermirin @Blackgymmax @Deepmaxer @Grel Hellscream @Hoso

Attachments

• 346168857_765103218631939_2879763795484583356_n.jpg
    346168857_765103218631939_2879763795484583356_n.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 346157742_704239891471253_6654160328338475868_n.jpg
    346157742_704239891471253_6654160328338475868_n.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 346104269_1407182863411111_963891312344030868_n.jpg
    346104269_1407182863411111_963891312344030868_n.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 0
End my sufferiing :feelsuhh: most accurate picture by the most optimized distance lens. You can see the real wideness of my skull and jaw

Measure ur head circumference, if it <58 it’s really over

Am not talking about, circumference of my fukin head, i talk about my lowtier
If u wanna understand reasons of ur failos u need to measure ur head/skull/jaw etc. if u wanna understand is attractive u or not just create a tinder account

Be honest u have creepy skin color, dirty hair and shit stubble. So these are your first disadvantages.

If u wanna understand reasons of ur failos u need to measure ur head/skull/jaw etc. if u wanna understand is attractive u or not just create a tinder account
How i mesure that bro ? :feelswhy: :LOL:

Bad light, pixeling zoom of my cellphone picture. again and again look my profil picture and you see i have white skin and normal hair damn :sleep:

you're htn+ basically a good looking guy with niche appeal (maxxed out) because of your hair and style. do u ride a bike and play drums? your lower 3rd is fine.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blackckatt and wificonnector
Bad light, pixeling zoom of my cellphone picture. again and again look my profil picture and you see i have white skin and normal hair damn :sleep:
U have olive skin undertone = dirty undertone.

• Woah
Reactions: forevermirin
your biggest fail is how rough your skin looks and how dull your undertones are

You look very “used” (in my opinion)

Idk how old you are, but this matters less to women in their 30s and 40s obv

your biggest fail is how rough your skin looks and how dull your undertones are

You look very “used” (in my opinion)

Idk how old you are, but this matters less to women in their 30s and 40s obv
"rough skin"

i already say, zoom + pixeling make my skin look trash like this.

Attachments

• IMG_0134.jpg
    IMG_0134.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • adobtest.png
    adobtest.png
    8.9 MB · Views: 0
"rough skin"

It's useless for you to explain anything. @St.TikTokcel Write as eloquently as possible how it's over for him.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Shark pool

"rough skin"

Looks a lot better here. I haven’t seen these photos.

I only rated the pics you posted to be rated

• So Sad
Reactions: blackckatt
You need to post a photo that is actually well morphable. Your forehead looks a little too rounded and feminine. Im guessing by your love for hats and headbands that its also not very sloped. Regardless tho your biggest problem is zygos 404 making you look like a woman. Your ESR looks high but could just be lens distortion. Get zygo implants and sliding geino to improve your gonial angle and dimorphism, maybe some glabella fillers or an implant to lift the inner ends of your eyebrows up a little so your forhead doesnt look as deficient. Hard to tell tho since your photos are ass

Attachments

• u4.jpg
    u4.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 0
You need to post a photo that is actually well morphable. Your forehead looks a little too rounded and feminine. Im guessing by your love for hats and headbands that its also not very sloped. Regardless tho your biggest problem is zygos 404 making you look like a woman. Your ESR looks high but could just be lens distortion. Get zygo implants and sliding geino to improve your gonial angle and dimorphism, maybe some glabella fillers or an implant to lift the inner ends of your eyebrows up a little so your forhead doesnt look as deficient. Hard to tell tho since your photos are ass

what means "ESR" ? i gave accurate picture before

the distance between your pupils divided by your bizygomatic distance. Yours is low meaning your upper face looks small. You can fix it with zygomatic implant. Zygomatic width is a sexually dimorphic trait and would make you look more masculine

• +1
what means "ESR" ? i gave accurate picture before
notice how in the after your face looks more proportional. Its still far away from ideal but you can see how wider zygoma make you look better. tbh I could go ham with the widening but that photo is lens distorted and not accurate to how you actually look

• +1
notice how in the after your face looks more proportional. Its still far away from ideal but you can see how wider zygoma make you look better. tbh I could go ham with the widening but that photo is lens distorted and not accurate to how you actually look
Am 25% fat actually, i will see when i finish my leanmaxxing

loosing fat will make your face even narrower dude. You should go read the BOTB threads and then blacklist this website and never return

• +1