• +1
Reactions: dodt, ZyzzReincarnate, RichardSpencel and 4 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: fobos, Sodoku, ZyzzReincarnate and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and badromance
He is in late 20s I believe and he has only ever fucked 3-4 PSL dark-skinned Asians.

"Ascended" fucking third-world Asians with low PSL rating.

Let's check out some of ASF's history, shall we...

Post 71:

Imma blast roids, because I don't feel like waiting 1-2 1/2 years for a good physique. I have been lifting on and off since I was 17, but have never made noticeable gains. Idgaf about this whole natty thing.

Now, how old is this guy? Maybe he's only 18, and so hasn't been coping for that long?

Post 77:

Already put down $250 on them, no turning back. Also, I am 21. In the meantime, while I wait 3 weeks for the roid, I am gonna get blood work done. Maybe my T level will come back low.

So, a failed gymcel (by his own admission), who is taking big offence at the idea gym is a cope. 4 years of picking up metal bars, and like he says himself, his physique isn't good.

Now, where did all this gym get him with the ladies?

So, recently I have been thinking that a lot of us may not be happy with ourselves and that we can't ascend because of our looks. However, I have always seen subhumans (especially today at work) with good looking women. Then, I think to myself, "I am better looking, yet I do not have this".

Ah, I see. So he gets touchy about gym being a cope, even though he's been gymcelling for 4 frickin years and still hasn't got a decent body.

Then he says another forum poster only fucks 3s and 4s (with zero evidence mind), while he himself apparently cannot find a good looking foid either.

Well, maybe he does better online, and he's just a mentalcel who fucks it up IRL, I hear you cry?

When I used my own pictures, I would never get more than "3+ likes" to show up. If I did match, it was with fatties/nigresses/liberal whackos.

I guess not!

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and androidcel

Post 71:

Now, how old is this guy? Maybe he's only 18, and so hasn't been coping for that long?

Post 77:

So, a failed gymcel (by his own admission), who is taking big offence at the idea gym is a cope. 4 years of picking up metal bars, and like he says himself, his physique isn't good.

Ah, I see. So he gets touchy about gym being a cope, even though he's been gymcelling for 4 frickin years and still hasn't got a decent body.

Then he says another forum poster only fucks 3s and 4s (with zero evidence mind), while he himself apparently cannot find a good looking foid either.

Well, maybe he does better online, and he's just a mentalcel who fucks it up IRL, I hear you cry?

I guess not!
In response to gymcelling - I lifted on and off and had shit nutrition. I am not very motivated person, admittedly. If I don't see quick results, I get demotivated. Also, I have been working full time and part jobs along with college since I was 18, so it was hard to be consistent.

About the Tinder nigs/fatties/libtards - Tinder isn't good for getting women anyways because Chad is always a fingerswipe away. I've used pictures of this guy with a bad face, but good body and got over 99+ likes and SOOO many matches. I even setup dates (that I could obviously not go to) with his pictures and then laughed when the girls were messaging me wondering where I was at.

About me probably being a mentalcel who fucks it up irl - yeah, that happens. Especially recently, look up the thread about how a foid invited me to her dorm.

EDIT: My evidence of the trash you slept with is here https://incels.is/threads/roundup-of-thailand-trip-girls-advice-conversation-screenshots-etc.28034/

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FatmanO, kobecel and androidcel
In response to gymcelling - I lifted on and off and had shit nutrition. I am not very motivated person, admittedly. If I don't see quick results, I get demotivated. Also, I have been working full time and part jobs along with college since I was 18, so it was hard to be consistent.

About the Tinder nigs/fatties/libtards - Tinder isn't good for getting women anyways because Chad is always a fingerswipe away. I've used pictures of this guy with a bad face, but good body and got over 99+ likes and SOOO many matches. I even setup dates (that I could obviously not go to) with his pictures and then laughed when the girls were messaging me wondering where I was at.

View attachment 28352View attachment 28353View attachment 28354

About me probably being a mentalcel who fucks it up irl - yeah, that happens. Especially recently, look up the thread about how a foid invited me to her dorm.
Can agree, this guy actually talks to women but gymcelling works.

Ill keep winning and living just to spite you.

Lifefule tbh tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: badromance and androidcel
Nothing is over

• +1
Reactions: badromance

View attachment 28352View attachment 28353View attachment 28354

EDIT: My evidence of the trash you slept with is here https://incels.is/threads/roundup-of-thailand-trip-girls-advice-conversation-screenshots-etc.28034/

Whether it was 'on and off', it's still 4 frickin years of achieving absolutely fuck all. And your bad nutrition is all on you, it's your failure if you neglected to eat the appropriate stuff while lifting pieces of metal around, it still makes you a guy who falsely thought gym was gonna get you pussy.

Tinder works just fine for getting women if you have a good face. Which is really the whole point - with the face, you can just swipe on tinder/badoo and get the foids at your door, or at least find it very easy to arrange dates. Without the face, you aint getting shit buddy boyo, and that guy you posted doesn't have a bad face at all.

You weren't attractive enough for that foid to fuck you, that's what happened there. Notice how Chad is never a 'mentalcel'. It's always a normie who thinks he's Chad tier but is blocked by his brain. Better that than to accept the truth - that he's simply undesirable. And your problems won't go away by lifting more (even if you get the right nutrition, which if you failed to do so for 4 frickin years and are now hopping on the roids, I don't have much hope for).

Good job taking a 3 week window (of which it was made clear we were going for as much quantity as possible, under quite time pressured situations), and thinking that proves a point. You or anyone else is welcome to try and do better of course, but if you try, you'll find it's not all that easy to slay Stacies on a short time perod since Stacy knows her value and rarely allows herself to be pumped and dumped. I'm perfectly happy with how that trip went, and needless to say during times I live in Thailand, the long term girlfriends are always cute looking, as it's a whole different dynamic at play when you live in a place and don't have to run high pressure game (which gets you BTFO most times by girls of significant worth).

In any case, apparently you only get 'trash' yourself - you said so - and possibly you don't even 'slay' this trash. So not sure why you're calling me out, buddyboyo.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, ZyzzReincarnate, RichardSpencel and 1 other person

Post 71:

Post 77:

I guess not!
Brutal itsover pill

Stop encouraging suicide, unless this is a joke.