Do you ever stop to think it isn't looks?

AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

Skinnycel & Skullcel Crew
So, recently I have been thinking that a lot of us may not be happy with ourselves and that we can't ascend because of our looks. However, I have always seen subhumans (especially today at work) with good looking women. Then, I think to myself, "I am better looking, yet I do not have this".

Then, I realize the reason I don't have a gf/sex partner is because of moral or psychological reasons. For example, I wouldn't want to be with be with a woman who has slept/sleeps with black guys. Another example, I don't want to be with a girl who has had many sex partners in the past because I feel like I am getting "damaged goods" and sloppy seconds.

At times, I also don't know what I want from life and cannot make up my mind. Some days I want to be this chaste, Christian, young man who marries a virgin girl and has a nice family. Other days, I want to be this douchebag Slayer who wreaks vengeance on society by fucking all the girls who ever looked down on me.

Do any of you ever feel the same or understand where I am coming from?

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and badromance
No,every single insult I have ever received has been directly relating to my subhuman head,or if not a result of having this putrid skull.
Every subhuman I see with a girl hides her when a chadlite walks by,they know they stand no chance against a forward grown personality.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Highrise, owlofathena, HighIQcel and 16 others
No,every single insult I have ever received has been directly relating to my subhuman head,or if not a result of having this putrid skull.
Every subhuman I see with a girl hides her when a chadlite walks by,they know they stand no chance against a forward grown personality.
Well, just to let you know. I am also in that small percentage of people with a subhuman skull. It doesn't give me much issues anymore since I grew my hair out, but it is still noticeable. Every single insult I have ever received was due to my skull shape/size or me being underweight.

Nope.

If you see an ugly guy with a hot girl he's betabux for sure.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, GrewWrong, Ropemaxing and 8 others
No, I’m subhuman trash, looksmaxing is the only way.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Only cases it isn't looks is either status, money(betabux) or if those guys are low-inhib thugs.

Or I guess they can trick a female to enter a relationship with them due to them being normie NT and proximity, but that won't last long. They'll get cucked that way.

• +1
Well, just to let you know. I am also in that small percentage of people with a subhuman skull. It doesn't give me much issues anymore since I grew my hair out, but it is still noticeable. Every single insult I have ever received was due to my skull shape/size or me being underweight.
I meant skull as in face in general.

No it is your looks. The subhumans with gfs generally have something else going on for them, usually money/status.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, badromance and Never_Began
For ONS only looks matters. For LTRs it‘s more than just looks. Even personality will be a determining factor.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 1171 and badromance
Yes I am gl but retarded and dont initate anything w girls, and i am not at a age where girls just fuck you randomly

• +1
Yes I am gl but retarded and dont initate anything w girls, and i am not at a age where girls just fuck you randomly
10/10 cope.

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, Extra Chromosome, kobecel and 4 others
No one has one night stands at my school at 16-17 bruh
I'm sorry to break it to you, but that's what I thought 2 years ago when I was 16. Unfortunately you are wrong, people are fucking 24/7, they are just secretive about it, just because they don't tell you doesn't mean it's not happening.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, Extra Chromosome, kobecel and 4 others
I'm sorry to break it to you, but that's what I thought 2 years ago when I was 16. Unfortunately you are wrong, people are fucking 24/7, they are just secretive about it, just because they don't tell you doesn't mean it's not happening.
Bruh ik my sr class fucking 24/7, most normalfags been fuckin, but all the jr girls for some reason arnt legit legit frfr. I think its cuz the male T lvls here are so fucking low men cant get they fuck on

Bruh ik my sr class fucking 24/7, most normalfags been fuckin, but all the jr girls for some reason arnt legit legit frfr. I think its cuz the male T lvls here are so fucking low men cant get they fuck on
Well that's what you may think. Girls are 10 times better at hiding who they fuck than men, because they are looked down upon as slutty. Men openly brag about it.

Well that's what you may think. Girls are 10 times better at hiding who they fuck than men, because they are looked down upon as slutty. Men openly brag about it.
Nm bruh im just str8 coping lol too much at once

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
Nm bruh im just str8 coping lol too much at once
Well at least you notice that you're coping, better to see things the way they are than to lie to yourself.

Well at least you notice that you're coping, better to see things the way they are than to lie to yourself.
Bruh im just mad i legit face/frame/height mog near everyone at my school but they all slay 10x more than me and i dont at all, game over for retard cels

Bruh im just mad i legit face/frame/height mog near everyone at my school but they all slay 10x more than me and i dont at all, game over for retard cels
Start partying more, that will increase your status. In order to do that become friends with dudes who go to many parties, if you still can't get laid your face might not be as good as you think.

Start partying more, that will increase your status. In order to do that become friends with dudes who go to many parties, if you still can't get laid your face might not be as good as you think.
Bruh unless a brick falls on my head and scrambles my brain and makes me not autistic i think is gayme over for my hs slaying career

Bruh unless a brick falls on my head and scrambles my brain and makes me not autistic i think is gayme over for my hs slaying career
Then do something to make a change before college.

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, Never_Began, Tr3way and 1 other person
So, recently I have been thinking that a lot of us may not be happy with ourselves and that we can't ascend because of our looks. However, I have always seen subhumans (especially today at work) with good looking women. Then, I think to myself, "I am better looking, yet I do not have this".

Then, I realize the reason I don't have a gf/sex partner is because of moral or psychological reasons. For example, I wouldn't want to be with be with a woman who has slept/sleeps with black guys. Another example, I don't want to be with a girl who has had many sex partners in the past because I feel like I am getting "damaged goods" and sloppy seconds.

At times, I also don't know what I want from life and cannot make up my mind. Some days I want to be this chaste, Christian, young man who marries a virgin girl and has a nice family. Other days, I want to be this douchebag Slayer who wreaks vengeance on society by fucking all the girls who ever looked down on me.

Yeah but relaizing you'll nevet be a slayer makes your brain go in cope mode and focus on other things. Wich doesn't have to be a bad thing.

it will improve your fwhr and you will get deep set eyes
brickmaxxing is legit
It works vice versa as well. Throw a brick at chads face and he‘ll be incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1171

In a sense yes and no, I see guys who aren’t as attractive as me, though there not ugly, just average have gfs/ pull girls in clubs why you may ask, social circle, there known around the place, have a lot of girl friends and male. I think social circle is very underrated a lot the times, and most incels do not have one or have a very small circle, now I do have a circle but it’s all male since I went to an all male school, and even my college class is all male. I think you’d need to be very attractive like 8/10 plus to pull without one constantly.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
If you don't think it's 100% looks from start to finish, normieville is that way.

You should always feels like it isn't looks, because actual physical appearance isn't the most important factor in determining success with girls.

Either way, success with girls shouldn't even be any guy's primary goal in life. That's the most beta thing possible.

One night stands = looks
LTR = average looks with fatherly behavior and personality.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
You guys kinda deviated from the subject. I was stating that most of the reason I can't get a gf is because the way I think (mentalcel?), not my looks. I was wondering if anyone felt the same.
In a sense yes and no, I see guys who aren’t as attractive as me, though there not ugly, just average have gfs/ pull girls in clubs why you may ask, social circle, there known around the place, have a lot of girl friends and male. I think social circle is very underrated a lot the times, and most incels do not have one or have a very small circle, now I do have a circle but it’s all male since I went to an all male school, and even my college class is all male. I think you’d need to be very attractive like 8/10 plus to pull without one constantly.
I like your post, even in my draft I thought about mentioning friends as well. If you don't have friends it also makes it hard, but I also can't find friends because of how I think.

Nope.

If you see an ugly guy with a hot girl he's betabux for sure.

Speed dating by its very nature forces people into quick decisions, and quick sexual decisions are made in the context of a very narrow spectrum of criteria (100% looks). But life isn't speed dating, and most hookups occur in a more relaxed time frame. When the timer isn't running, qualities other than looks start to play a large part. The chad with the crap personality starts to get his ass kicked by lesser looking men who are funnier, more interesting, have better stories to tell, are better listeners etc. Seen it a thousand times before - exceptionally good looking guys with little to say looking totally lost among a group of guys who are quick witted and good at holding a woman's attention in social settings.

Ideally you want good looks AND a personality. In my experience, this doesn't happen that often. Beautiful children are often spoiled due to the fact that adults treat them differently because of their good looks. They get what they want with far less effort. Kids who aren't so pretty have to try harder for attention and acceptance, and this is how they learn to substitute personality and charm for good looks. The classic case of this is the weedy child who gets bullied and, without much chance of standing up for himself physically, develops a quit witted sense of humor in order to make the bullies like him. You'll hear loads of successful comedians tell the same story about using humor to avoid being bullied at school. Lesser looking men hide their physical flaws with personality, and the reverse is true as well.

Focusing on "initial romantic interest" and speed dating scenarios is not really being honest. If it were the full story, chads would be the only guys hooking up with good looking women. Take a look around you - that's clearly not the case. Max your looks AND your personality if you want to get laid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1171, FatmanO and future chadlite
Nope, it's looks.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
incel.exe initated
COPE/ROPE
Chad unit is doing x right now

THIS POST WAS MADE BY INCEL GANG

Underneath it all, it all comes down to looks. Everything else is a distraction, a mirage, things we do to seem interactive and exercise free will. After that bullshit, looks determine the outcome. You could be with a girl talking for an hour, if you're 6/10 she might just act like you're friends, if you're 8/10 she'll be more direct in how she feels. She'll treat you like a man, not another girlfriend. She'll laugh at your jokes more often, she'll smile more, she'll more likely accept an invitation to a second date, and the cycle goes on. If you're attractive, she knows you have other options and thus you're more desirable. Looks determine at LEAST 90% of sexual outcomes. Trust me brother, swallow the black pill now, it might just save you.

Underneath it all, it all comes down to looks. Everything else is a distraction, a mirage, things we do to seem interactive and exercise free will. After that bullshit, looks determine the outcome. You could be with a girl talking for an hour, if you're 6/10 she might just act like you're friends, if you're 8/10 she'll be more direct in how she feels. She'll treat you like a man, not another girlfriend. She'll laugh at your jokes more often, she'll smile more, she'll more likely accept an invitation to a second date, and the cycle goes on. If you're attractive, she knows you have other options and thus you're more desirable. Looks determine at LEAST 90% of sexual outcomes. Trust me brother, swallow the black pill now, it might just save you.
might want to check this out
https://looksmax.org/threads/how-women-react-to-male-attention.1911/

Speed dating by its very nature forces people into quick decisions, and quick sexual decisions are made in the context of a very narrow spectrum of criteria (100% looks). But life isn't speed dating, and most hookups occur in a more relaxed time frame. When the timer isn't running, qualities other than looks start to play a large part. The chad with the crap personality starts to get his ass kicked by lesser looking men who are funnier, more interesting, have better stories to tell, are better listeners etc. Seen it a thousand times before - exceptionally good looking guys with little to say looking totally lost among a group of guys who are quick witted and good at holding a woman's attention in social settings.

Ideally you want good looks AND a personality. In my experience, this doesn't happen that often. Beautiful children are often spoiled due to the fact that adults treat them differently because of their good looks. They get what they want with far less effort. Kids who aren't so pretty have to try harder for attention and acceptance, and this is how they learn to substitute personality and charm for good looks. The classic case of this is the weedy child who gets bullied and, without much chance of standing up for himself physically, develops a quit witted sense of humor in order to make the bullies like him. You'll hear loads of successful comedians tell the same story about using humor to avoid being bullied at school. Lesser looking men hide their physical flaws with personality, and the reverse is true as well.

Focusing on "initial romantic interest" and speed dating scenarios is not really being honest. If it were the full story, chads would be the only guys hooking up with good looking women. Take a look around you - that's clearly not the case. Max your looks AND your personality if you want to get laid.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Sex appeal is 99% looks, 1% status, but u need some minimum amount of looks for status to have any effect.

Any guy can get into a relationship if he has sufficient money.

The best way to see this is true is to observe hot, late high school and college aged women. They will NEVER be with a guy thats either too short, or too ugly, or too low fighting success, or bald. Reason being, high school and college foids are in no need of betabuxx. Their sexual selection is purely based on getting the highest quality dick, and they’re in their primes so they have the highest SMV.. foids always go for looks until their own looks fade, and then they need to sell their holes to a betabuxx to live a comfortable life. It’s grotesque, but that’s just how life is on this planet.

I often catch myself thinking “what if by some small chance, it’s not looks”.. like it could potentially be not about looks.. the laws of physics don’t forbid it.. but I quickly snap out of it and come back to reality because theres just an overwhelming amount of evidence showing that looks are everything. Everywhere you look, looks theory stares back at you. Even the balding manlet with the hot girl can be explained with looks theory.. can’t even call it looks theory tbh. It should be called “How homo-sapiens work theory”

Last edited:

Whatever you say buddy boyo

8whakk3224601.png

Also, similar results have been replicated outside of speed dating scenarios.

https://www.livescience.com/58607-mens-looks-may-matter-more-than-personality.html

Plus, I highly doubt these guys you're describing are "exceptionally good looking" as you claim they are. When a girl really likes the way you look she will do most of the heavy lifting when it comes to facilitating the process of you getting her in bed. Take it from an autist that got laid with two women because they liked the way I looked. Most people who have seen my pics would rate me a PSL 6. Not male model tier but above average. Just imagine if I actually was male model tier.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel
Whatever you say buddy boyo

8whakk3224601.png

Also, similar results have been replicated outside of speed dating scenarios.

https://www.livescience.com/58607-mens-looks-may-matter-more-than-personality.html

Plus, I highly doubt these guys you're describing are "exceptionally good looking" as you claim they are. When a girl really likes the way you look she will do most of the heavy lifting when it comes to facilitating the process of you getting her in bed. Take it from an autist that got laid with two women because they liked the way I looked. Most people who have seen my pics would rate me a PSL 6. Not male model tier but above average. Just imagine if I actually was male model tier.

I mean I'm not that good looking but I've never had that much trouble getting laid.

I have a friend from college who looked like a young George Clooney, but he was kind of quiet, not an outgoing personality at all. Really handsome guy but just didn't capitalize on it with a good personality. I got laid more than him without a shadow of a doubt, so did everyone else. The reason is that our socializing with girls usually took place in a group context where everyone's talking and goofing off etc. He'd usually be sat off to the side looking like a spare part because he didn't have any banter and as a result he found it hard to hit it off with girls.

I don't care what any study says, looks do not guarantee that you'll win a girl over a lesser looking guy with a more fun personality. Christ when I was 22 I lost a great girl to an older guy who had lank, greasy, thinning hair and was way worse looking than me (he was an alcoholic ffs). Didn't understand it at the time but looking back now, I realize they were a better match for each other personality wise.

I mean I'm not that good looking but I've never had that much trouble getting laid.

I have a friend from college who looked like a young George Clooney, but he was kind of quiet, not an outgoing personality at all. Really handsome guy but just didn't capitalize on it with a good personality. I got laid more than him without a shadow of a doubt, so did everyone else. The reason is that our socializing with girls usually took place in a group context where everyone's talking and goofing off etc. He'd usually be sat off to the side looking like a spare part because he didn't have any banter and as a result he found it hard to hit it off with girls.

I don't care what any study says, looks do not guarantee that you'll win a girl over a lesser looking guy with a more fun personality. Christ when I was 22 I lost a great girl to an older guy who had lank, greasy, thinning hair and was way worse looking than me (he was an alcoholic ffs). Didn't understand it at the time but looking back now, I realize they were a better match for each other personality wise.

Sorry bro but your anecdotal evidence doesn't sway me. Especially since my experiences are totally different. It's extremely rare for me to see ugly guys with attractive women.

its because im black, ugly, and under 6ft so i got the unholy trinity

Sorry bro but your anecdotal evidence doesn't sway me. Especially since my experiences are totally different. It's extremely rare for me to see ugly guys with attractive women.
Who said anything about ugly? An average looking guy or slightly above average guy can pull attractive women on the basis that they have an attractive personality and they aren't ugly. Maybe the women in your social circles are shallow or something. Shallow women are definitely a thing and they're a fucking nightmare to date anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Who said anything about ugly? An average looking guy or slightly above average guy can pull attractive women on the basis that they have an attractive personality and they aren't ugly. Maybe the women in your social circles are shallow or something. Shallow women are definitely a thing and they're a fucking nightmare to date anyway.

Cucktears is that way bro ---->

Cucktears is that way bro ---->
>Tfw u realize that your arguments are all ad hominems, circular arguments, and non sequitors

I'mma need you to leave man

• +1
Reactions: TaCopineEstMoche
It's not soley one or the other, with a more outgoing low inhib personality and my current looks I wouldn't have any problems getting laid and If I looked like an absolute chad I also wouldn't have any problems even with my current high inhib shitty personality.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, TaCopineEstMoche and Deleted member 245
It's not soley one or the other, with a more outgoing low inhib personality and my current looks I wouldn't have any problems getting laid and If I looked like an absolute chad I also wouldn't have any problems even with my current high inhib shitty personality.
@Tony it's go time

Happy8

Looks may not be the only factor but they are certainly the most important one.