it is OVERRRRR (story)

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
I'm convinced, my chad slayer days are over. I fucked it all up today.

Every week I have one mandatory lesson that I have to go to in college. Today I had that lesson. I was in school kinda early with my friend and we went to sit on a couch in the study hall. The rest of the class came to sit with us. there's 2 guys (me n my friend) and 12 girls. The girls started having small talk. I didn't care for small talk so I said nothing and sat on my phone, weather app type shit. Also I'm socially retarded to talk to a big group. They were talking ab valentine and my buddy jokingly asked me if I wanted to celebrate valentine with him, I said hell yea. This fat snorlax looking ahh bitch asked me 'don't you have a gf?' I said no since we broke up last month and then every fucking girl in our group started asking 'ohnn :( how are you doing','you look sad', 'it'll be okay'. You guys don't understand how fucked this is. I instantly became depressed and couldn't even answer them, I just sat there with almost fucking tears in my eyes shrugging my shoulders.
The looks on their faces were horrifying, I just know they thought I was a lil bitch who cries himself to sleep. Before this I was known as the heartless mf but now I'm convinced they all see me as a cutiepie with depression jfl. I should've just answered them normally and said 'yeah fuck that I'm not sad', well too late now jfl

Then, our teacher came and started introducing us to a new topic. It was a teamwork project and the teams were picked randomly. We had to go stand in a corner per group. I was in a group with my buddy and 2 hot foids, they legit looked mad because they were picked with us jfl. Me n my friend went to the bathroom during the break and apparently these 2 bitches were asking the teacher if they could switch groups since they don't wanna work with me. The teacher told them no so the 2 hrs we had to spent working together were awkward asf. MY COLLEGE SLAYER DAYS ARE FUCKING OVERRRRRRRRRRRRR.
How can one even fumble sooo bad :lul:

ig i gotta drop out of college now and start fucking foids at partys lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik01, Ricky212, Deleted member 30679 and 2 others
New non NT retard just dropped 🔥

• JFL
Reactions: yirma19 and ascension
Can't even show vulnerability these days, smh.

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
bro how much of a fucking bitch u have to be to cry over a girl in front of other people LMAOO

fucking abused dog who didn't get enough parents attention

the fact that the girls were saying awww poor u it made u go over the edge like a little fucking cuck baby wanting to be comforted and cry in its mothers arms :lul::lul::lul:

inject T

• JFL
Reactions: DR. NICKGA, fuxkdakikez and PsychoDsk
DID THIS INCIDENT BLACKPILL YOUR PROFESSOR?

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
bro how much of a fucking bitch u have to be to cry over a girl in front of other people LMAOO

fucking abused dog who didn't get enough parents attention

the fact that the girls were saying awww poor u it made u go over the edge like a little fucking cuck baby wanting to be comforted and cry in its mothers arms :lul::lul::lul:

inject T
nigga stfu I can legit kill your entire family with my pinky

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and ascension
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension
nigga stfu I can legit kill your entire family with my pinky
bro do u realize how fucking pathetic this and it just showed u ur true self

an abused dog. JFL some girls comforting u made u cry like are u 5 years old u were probably having sweating hands and keep overthinking in ur head and trying to stop crying like a little kid

Sad Baby GIF

"Aww did she really leave you poor guy"

u will never be a man, u will always be a crying faggot that nobody will respect

bro do u realize how fucking pathetic this and it just showed u ur true self

an abused dog. JFL some girls comforting u made u cry like are u 5 years old u were probably having sweating hands and keep overthinking in ur head and trying to stop crying like a little kid

Sad Baby GIF

"Aww did she really leave you poor guy"
yeah ofc I know how fucking pathetic this is, don't have to tell me twice. Still I mog you to oblivion so stop the cope

u will never be a man, u will always be a crying faggot that nobody will respect
If i told you to kiss my toes irl or I would punch you, you would do it faggot :lul:

yeah ofc I know how fucking pathetic this is, don't have to tell me twice. Still I mog you to oblivion so stop the cope
its cause of the roids man fucking up ur hormones ur not urself

If i told you to kiss my toes irl or I would punch you, you would do it faggot :lul:
nigga i would kick u in the balls as hard as i can and run from the roided meathead and u wont even fucking catch my pretty boy face cuz u will get tired after 10 meters

should've followed them to the bathroom and rape both of them simultaneously dark triad type shit

• JFL
Reactions: Decha, lemonnz and PsychoDsk
nigga i would kick u in the balls as hard as i can and run from the roided meathead and u wont even fucking catch my pretty boy face cuz u will get tired after 10 meters
low t move 'i'd kick u in the balls as hard as i can and RUN' :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz
low t move 'i'd kick u in the balls as hard as i can and RUN' :lul:
i would beat the fuck outta u if u werent roided like a dumb nigger with tiny ass shriveled up balls and fucked up t production for the rest of ur pathetic life

i would beat the fuck outta u if u werent roided like a dumb nigger with tiny ass shriveled up balls and fucked up t production for the rest of ur pathetic life
can't handle superior genetics, no roids keep coping

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk