It is really brutal to watch other men's girlfriends give me IOIs

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

๐•ธ๐–Š๐–—๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–†๐–—๐–ž ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–—๐–• โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿฅ‰โ€ข Inactive
Contributor
Joined
Apr 15, 2022
Posts
24,737
Reputation
44,286
I fear that this too could happen to me and I wouldn't know.
Happens often enough to me (like a few times, I'm not a gigachad) that I won't write all the stories here but man...
Seeing a woman who I saw with her partner or overheard she has a partner give me those IOIs or act like she is interested...

Pittsburgh Pa Whatever GIF by Mike Hitt
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBallsLarry, T-bone123 and Rxndependant
Tales from the Italian dungeon that the BULL is kept in.
 
  • +1
Reactions: T-bone123
Tales from the Italian dungeon that the BULL is kept in.
I'll give you one then, real.

I overheard a woman who was rampantly smiling at me and kept staring at me the first week of the semester, this semester in one of my classes.

Proof: I talked about her a month ago

She has stopped with the IOIs, but then I overheard she had a boyfriend \

"yeah that's one of the things I really like about my BOYFRIEND..."

If he saw the IOIs I was giving him, he would have a talk with her.

Another chick from 2024, one of the women @ReadBooksEveryday knows about, I overheard her talking about her boyfriend a week or so before she approached me for my NUMBER!

Others are less blatant, women holding their stare past the normal length around their partners, or staring at me when we're both seated in a room like the library.
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
itโ€™s funny to see irl. makes you feel better for a little bit then you realise thatโ€™s a real relationship that is already fucked and there is a naive innocent young sensitive man unaware of it all
 
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
itโ€™s funny to see irl. makes you feel better for a little bit then you realise thatโ€™s a real relationship that is already fucked and there is a naive innocent young sensitive man unaware of it all
Exactly, that is what I am saying.

Brutal social status pill.
I mean, I can get it if your partner sees another attractive person but to like give THE KIND OF IOIs I was receiving, these smiles that give "I really like you, please, please talk to me" vibes, and the woman who went out of her way to exchange numbers...

Its basically the rich get richer and the poor get poorer kind of thing.
Cumulative advantage.
 
  • +1
Reactions: T-bone123 and lowinhibragecel
good for you bhai
 
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Exactly, that is what I am saying.

Brutal social status pill.
I mean, I can get it if your partner sees another attractive person but to like give THE KIND OF IOIs I was receiving, these smiles that give "I really like you, please, please talk to me" vibes, and the woman who went out of her way to exchange numbers...

Its basically the rich get richer and the poor get poorer kind of thing.
Cumulative advantage.
so fucking sad to see a girl double take on you while holding hands with her bf
 
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
so fucking sad to see a girl double take on you while holding hands with her bf
Haven't got there yet but I imagine it would be brutal.
 
  • +1
Reactions: T-bone123

Similar threads

bnugly
Replies
2
Views
38
bnugly
bnugly
TGUN.
Replies
4
Views
43
ลarp
ลarp
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
1
Views
21
polarpop
polarpop
j1gga
Replies
4
Views
31
j1gga
j1gga

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top