It is time to end the water intake debate

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Silver
Alright so I’m probably the biggest bloatcel on this forum, I go from having hollow cheeks to having a fat ugly fucking face within the span of two days, it is a very serious problem and I don’t know what to do about it. I’ve been drinking 4 liters of water for a while and it seems to be really inconsistent, I have seen an alternative method of drinking very low water to debloat, I’ve tried this twice and it actually made me pretty lean iirc. So which one is it? Most of you guys seem to push the 4 liters a day narrative but I’m starting to believe its bullshit.

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
What is voting

Alright so I’m probably the biggest bloatcel on this forum, I go from having hollow cheeks to having a fat ugly fucking face within the span of two days, it is a very serious problem and I don’t know what to do about it. I’ve been drinking 4 liters of water for a while and it seems to be really inconsistent, I have seen an alternative method of drinking very low water to debloat, I’ve tried this twice and it actually made me pretty lean iirc. So which one is it? Most of you guys seem to push the 4 liters a day narrative but I’m starting to believe its bullshit.
same

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and pneumocystosis
Take some creatine while drinking all that water and see what happens.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, pneumocystosis and LooksThinker
Also, take diuretics as well.

You need water

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
I can’t remember exactly but I saw some method about how you want to drink 2l one day then 4 next and change it around type shit. Idk tho

You need water
Obviously you can’t drink 0 water but it’s possible that drinking just enough to where you aren’t thirsty could make your face leaner

I tried a lot of things and only time where im really debloated is the morning after i stay one day without eating or drinking

• Love it
Or drinking eating very littke, but this shit isnt healthy at all

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim
Doesn’t creatine bloat your face
It increases muscle tone, and size in the face, making it look more defined.
It doesn't increase water retention in fat cells, etc.

@pneumocystosis also said that less water is better than more water for debloating, and he is probably the most knowledgeable person on this forum about this

I also have seen that less water = less bloating with me too

This has just been shoved down everyone’s throats so much that most people are believing it, even though it is mostly untrue

• Love it
My recommendation to you:

If your piss is yellow - you are near dehydration. Your body will switch to "water-conservation mode", and the next time you consume liquid, your face will be bloated to sustain water. (Also worth mentioning you should avoid salt at all costs, it "triggers" bloating also).

If your piss is clear - drink less water. You don't need this much water, but it also shouldn't be the cause of face bloat.

Your piss should be almost clear, however slightly yellow - this is what science recommends, and is the minimum amount of water consumption needed to be hydrated. This is what you want.

It increases muscle tone, and size in the face, making it look more defined.
It doesn't increase water retention in fat cells, etc.
I think im creatine non responder cause i didnt noticed that much benefecits people say it gives. I took 1 g for each 10kg of bodyweight wich is the correct dose