it is truly over? 17 and 176

1udor

1udor

Iron
I weight 59 kg also tell me the flaws tho .
:feelsuhh:

Attachments

• 65D81B3F-E89F-4C7F-B453-3DAC495C374A.JPEG
    65D81B3F-E89F-4C7F-B453-3DAC495C374A.JPEG
    1,002.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 326C6D7F-6AB8-4F74-B3E7-098409EC24F2.JPEG
    326C6D7F-6AB8-4F74-B3E7-098409EC24F2.JPEG
    507.4 KB · Views: 0
  • D1E3A6D5-C85F-4D83-9B5F-CB213AD6D1D0.JPEG
    D1E3A6D5-C85F-4D83-9B5F-CB213AD6D1D0.JPEG
    955.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0597.JPEG
    IMG_0597.JPEG
    415.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
it is over yea, but luckily we are in this together so

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gods lonely man, salt.hater and 1udor
You're under average in attractiveness but honestly there is a good chance of you finding a good partner if you're NT

• +1
Reactions: princeof316, 1udor and PeakIncels
You're under average in attractiveness but honestly there is a good chance of you finding a good partner if you're NT
real , people find me weird too bc of my looks lmao:incel:

• +1
Reactions: gods lonely man
maybe try gymaxxing and become huge !!!

• +1
Reactions: princeof316
maybe try gymaxxing and become huge !!!
i have take breaks for over 1 years or sum . The longest i did go to gym was like 1 year and i was pretty good but skinny tho. feeling like jackfitness

hopefully we will get rich bro
nah it won't happen at least for me I'll just end up a broke khhv Incel rotting under a bridge posting till 50.000 posts and then eventually dying

gymmax is ur last cope then maybe it’s over

real , people find me weird too bc of my looks lmao:incel:
Same man. I look ugly and I have horrible acne and acne scars now. People say I look homeless or like a pedophile. Someone also thought I didn't shower daily

• +1
Reactions: princeof316
nah it won't happen at least for me I'll just end up a broke khhv Incel rotting under a bridge posting till 50.000 posts and then eventually dying
nah bro it will happen . Keep it delusional until u make it

i have take breaks for over 1 years or sum . The longest i did go to gym was like 1 year and i was pretty good but skinny tho. feeling like jackfitness
just bulk man

• +1
Reactions: 1udor
maybe try to not quit this time and actually stick to it and since you are 17 there is plenty of time for your face structure to change ( testosteronemaxxing and gymmaxxing might save you )

• +1
Same man. I look ugly and I have horrible acne and acne scars now. People say I look homeless or like a pedophile. Someone also thought I didn't shower daily
real bro people used to call me a pedophile when i had short hair. And my hair get dirty so fast and i only co wash with conditioner and shampoo once 2 week or one with korean products

real bro people used to call me a pedophile when i had short hair. And my hair get dirty so fast and i only co wash with conditioner and shampoo once 2 week or one with korean products
Being ugly is hell

do u think i still can change my eyes? Like the upper eyelids or sum . Im gonna try derma roller my eyebrows and using rosemary oil and also doing cardio and ice my face .
Probably no

Probably no
damn so nothing? It is truly over? Like bro I talked to a girl just to be friendly with her bc she is my classmate and we be talking yk and she told she is asexual but she was talking to a guy . I didnt have intentions to have relationship wit her

good base , great potential. low mtn, eye area is the biggest flaw i see. Hit the gym and start a good carnivore diet , ur not even 60kg

• +1
good base , great potential. low mtn, eye area is the biggest flaw i see. Hit the gym and start a good carnivore diet , ur not even 60kg
Idk what to eat , i usually eat fast food and thats the problem and about the eye area i can fix it? I wanna thick my eyebrows and do cardio.

Idk what to eat , i usually eat fast food and thats the problem and about the eye area i can fix it? I wanna thick my eyebrows and do cardio.
eat clean ( red meat , eggs , sweet potatoes, oats, spinach, fish, no seed oils , 3L water daily , fruits like bananas, nuts, kiwis, avocados) and hit the gym. I don't think there's a natural way to fix ur eye area . Try icing it in the morning and get as much collagen as you can. Also selfies make u look worse than back camera .

eat clean ( red meat , eggs , sweet potatoes, oats, spinach, fish, no seed oils , 3L water daily , fruits like bananas, nuts, kiwis, avocados) and hit the gym. I don't think there's a natural way to fix ur eye area . Try icing it in the morning and get as much collagen as you can. Also selfies make u look worse than back camera .
thanks bro appreciate that. Ive been going to gym for a long time but take long breaks bc of my laziness.

thanks bro appreciate that. Ive been going to gym for a long time but take long breaks bc of my laziness.
Try to go like 3 times a week and increase each month the workload . I also do the cardio after the workout

LTN. Increase your testosterone and do some gymaxxing for 2 years. If it doesnt help just rope then.

hop on anavar dianabol test 200:200:400 cycle for dimorphism and bone mass get ptosis surgery and go for appeal, its never over bhai

Your hair looks dirty af