It is unreal how much hatred I feel for women

TheLookInYourEyes

TheLookInYourEyes

My give a fucksss are on vacation
I feel the deepest blackest most vile hate. I don’t even have the capacity to feel love. I am just angry and hateful as hell towards women. The only women were ever good to me are my direct blood relatives except for my sister and maternal grandma. Women treat me like shit always just because I am ugly, and they never want to date me. I have a good personality. I’m nice. I’m just fucking ugly as hell and not white enough.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wastedspermcel, HTNcutecel, Numb and 4 others
boo hoo

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Lord Shadow and TheLookInYourEyes
poor baby😖😖😖 oh no😖😖😖bad women scare you oh no please stay safe i dont want those bad girls to hurt uuuuu pooor baby omg😖

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Suns9999, Andremln, Nirvana and 4 others
You dont deserve their body incel!

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Suns9999, uksucks, watah and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and cooldude1231
im extremely angry at all of you commenting hateful things
Know this

• JFL
Reactions: Andremln and cooldude1231
Can u take this test im curious https://www.idrlabs.com/incel/test.php
I got this

I do deserve their tight wet cunts actually. I deserve them a lot.

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
i dont get it, if you typed this 1 hour earlier you would get responses like "so true king omg:soy::soy:"

instead they shit on you randomly, not that its not a proper response. i just wonder on what basis does this forum decide who to cocksuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Lord Shadow, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
i dont get it, if you typed this 1 hour earlier you would get responses like "so true king omg:soy::soy:"

instead they shit on you randomly, not that its not a proper response. i just wonder on what basis does this forum decide who to cocksuck
They hate me because im ugly, it’s lookism at work

They hate me because im ugly, it’s lookism at work
nah i think they hate you because they are horde of npcs, 1 person started so they all do

obviously dont get me wrong you SHOULD definitely get shit on for useless posts like this. its just 10x worse posts get insane positive reinforcement

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
I have a great personality
You dont i would never talk to someone like you irl you’re insufferable always blanding someone else for your problems just take some responsibility

nah i think they hate you because they are horde of npcs, 1 person started so they all do

obviously dont get me wrong you SHOULD definitely get shit on for useless posts like this. its just 10x worse posts get insane positive reinforcement
its a good post and it contributed meaningful info to the community

You dont i would never talk to someone like you irl you’re insufferable always blanding someone else for your problems just take some responsibility
its not my fault i didnt do anything to deserve this
i blame other forces because other forfes are at faultc

Women are just holes

Only incels care abt them

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
maybe the first time it was posted 10 years ago
it was important because it let the users know how i feel at this moment

• JFL
Reactions: piec
Completely justified.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and TheLookInYourEyes
No you don’t, you’re just sexually fustrated at the moment. If a cute female approached you then your whole demeanor would switch.

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and TheLookInYourEyes
No you don’t, you’re just sexually fustrated at the moment. If a cute female approached you then your whole demeanor would switch.
yeah you're one hundred percent right i folded for a discord girl just after making this thread

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
I feel the deepest blackest most vile hate. I don’t even have the capacity to feel love. I am just angry and hateful as hell..... I have a good personality. I’m nice.

• JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes