it isn't a stereotype indians really do smell funny

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Kraken
I don't know why they stink but I sniff indians to check and they always stink it's a damn shame. They are already undesireable why do they have to stink too? God's forgotten people

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: ayusshhhh, ALP, fentanyl and 3 others
curry

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I don't know why they stink but I sniff indians to check and they always stink it's a damn shame. They are already undesireable why do they have to stink too? God's forgotten people
It’s part of the curry curse

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and sickdawgie
yeah it’s definitely true one time I went to good will and saw this yellow shitskin outfit that must’ve belonged to some Indian woman and I sniffed it and it still smelled like legit curry+shit mixture

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: fentanyl, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and sickdawgie
Same with blacks

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and ALP
They like spicy food. It lingers in their hair and clothes. Makes me hungry sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
They like spicy food. It lingers in their hair and clothes. Makes me hungry sometimes.
so it isn't biological, I figured it was actually like their musk that indians dont notice amongst eachother

I smell exotic, all these Asian foids can't get enough me.

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and fentanyl
I smell exotic, all these Asian foids can't get enough me.
Same bhai, my white jb gf loves my masculine smell, she says it smells like roses and sex.
OP is a coping cumskin seething at us indians, we dont even fucking smell idk where they got that shit from, makes me angry cuz we smell nice yet niggas say we stink smh

• Love it
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Same bhai, my white jb gf loves my masculine smell, she says it smells like roses and sex.
OP is a coping cumskin seething at us indians, we dont even fucking smell idk where they got that shit from, makes me angry cuz we smell nice yet niggas say we stink smh
i'm sorry but it's literally true, at work I pick up glasses in a pub, I went to a table full of indians, like a cirlce booth of indians all facing me and got a huge wift of stank