why do people hate indians? like genuinely?

Disgustingly ugly + massive accent falio.

Racist people hate both equally imo, but regardless what sets them apart is that they lack the athleticism and physicality of niggers. Blacks are apes indians are bugs

Blacks can hold presence, Indians are truly insignificant.

No hate for any bhais juts a blackpilled analysis
You are not hating it is what it is

They produce babies like rabbits and smell bad, if the gypsies that live near me are the same as Indians, then I hate Indians too
Gypsies are ethnically more west asian and European than curry.

Didn't they come from India though?
Yes but they've ethnically mixed extensively with whites and west aaians that they've only got like 20 % curry dna left.Iirc the curry dna is from dalits in north india.

Yes but they've ethnically mixed extensively with whites and west aaians that they've only got like 20 % curry dna left.Iirc the curry dna is from dalits in north india.
Bruh maybe that's the gypsies in Europe, the ones here in my country are as Indian as you can get, and they smell bad and don't know how to live

1)Bad looks , hygiene and no manners
2) Easy to target since they don't fight back.
3) From a poor shitty country.

Horrible smv thanks to creeps online which only became worse due to folk like pewdiepie.
I think curries are the only race which get shit on by even woke mfs.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Negros tend to have huge smv halo plus are on average athletic. Asians also hv smv halo, even if not considered attractive thanks to their countries being developed and better manners they aren't considered subhuman.

Bruh maybe that's the gypsies in Europe, the ones here in my country are as Indian as you can get, and they smell bad and don't know how to live
Perhaps, among Indian curries that migrate its actually the more western looking curries like punjabis that act extremely subhuman and they r the ones that migrate to canada.American desis r mostly guju and Dravidian, even if they r extremely subhuman in terms of looks they tend to be more civilised.

• +1
Reactions: LevantinePsycho
In countries with large Indian populations it’s due to poverty and culture failo.

India was until recently even poorer than most sub Saharan African countries. 99% of the population there is either currently malnourished or had malnourished parents/grandparents.

Culture failo is a big issue as well. It’s a highly conservative religious place where dating is still socially unacceptable and women and men barely interact. It has the same issues as conservative Muslim countries in that regard.

There also aren’t significant westernized Indian populations anywhere other than a few tiny Caribbean and South American countries.

In countries without a large Indian population the failo isn’t really severe tbh. I know LTN Indians with Latinos, Egyptians, North Africans, and Eastern Euros. It’s not that they have a particularly positive opinion of India, they just don’t know anything about India and don’t have any experience with Indians.

American media is generally dominant globally and the only group that American media promotes in a positive light other than whites is blacks. Indians would have to rely on Bollywood (which did have a halo 30-40 years ago in MENA and the carribean but generally doesn’t now).

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Rocky123
Cherry picking and cope, most pure blacks look nothing like that facially so cope.
Cherry picking? I searched up Indian Male top model. Keep coping

Cherry picking? I searched up Indian Male top model. Keep coping
The only coper here is you nigga, cherry picking heavily euro mixed blacks and passing them as blacks your an abslt coper. Everyone knows what the average black looks like lmao. This nigga alone prolly mogs any pure black to death.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
The only coper here is you nigga, cherry picking heavily euro mixed blacks and passing them as blacks your an abslt coper. Everyone knows what the average black looks like lmao. This nigga alone prolly mogs any pure black to death.
View attachment 3056505
Not in a billion deathnic. Pure Black.
OQQBoihc5XAABIl9Eav9ZKASbiUATiAE3iwR0tplv tej9nj120t origin

i dont hate them bc they are not around me and unlike some race they are not constantly put in my face

literally 100% of pajeets are social outcasts and are bullied by the other people of the same gender in my grade and are just avoided by the opposite gender. all of them are sub5s though and they all stink. thing is they see themselves as these big manly chads which "steal all the white women" its embarassing. the only reason i don't like them is because they all stink and i dislike stinky people and their accent annoys me.