It isn't stated plainly and often enough that most people are simply the sum of their parents. (Truth)

PMF1

PMF1

Platinum
As far as looks go, most people simply take the features of their parents with minor adjustments. If there was no norwooding in your parents, you more likely than not would NEVER have to deal with norwooding. If your father had a great jawline, you would more than likey have a great jawline. Skull shape is even inherited from your parents, you have their skull. You don't get convetionally attractive or unattractive features from nowhere. You simply get THE features that your parents have, father or mother.
asap-rocky-travis-scott-1-1280x720.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
I didn't get either of my parents height. brutal shit bro

I didn't get either of my parents height. brutal shit bro
Heightpill is particularly butal. I hope you at least wear lifts. Fake it til you make it, sound advice imo.

There is also genetic recombination theory which is brutal, my older sister is legit 6 PSL and I am 4 PSL

At least I got somewhat tall genes 🙏

This shit is true. I have my dads exact skull shape but a mix of my mom and dads facial features. I didn’t get my dad’s height tho☹️.

I've never seen upper class white families in the US have ugly kids, ever. the anglo/germanic phenotype + ideal nutrition + orthodontists growing up probably makes that impossible.

Click here for more shocking truths scientists don't want you to know about

It CAN work like that, for sure
It doesn’t have to work like that though
Extremely common for kids to look like some older ancestor and stuff like that, genetics are usually a weird thing

You can also have two mogger parents with flaws and manage to inherit their flaws instead of their mogger features, or you can do the reverse with flawed parents and inherit their mogger features. Either of those things would be rare as shit though I bet. Point is it’s not really that cut and dry

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 18924
As far as looks go, most people simply take the features of their parents with minor adjustments. If there was no norwooding in your parents, you more likely than not would NEVER have to deal with norwooding. If your father had a great jawline, you would more than likey have a great jawline. Skull shape is even inherited from your parents, you have their skull. You don't get convetionally attractive or unattractive features from nowhere. You simply get THE features that your parents have, father or mother.
asap-rocky-travis-scott-1-1280x720.jpg
didnt get the skull size of either parent. got the worsed facial growth, balding early. etc etc.