It literally isn't possible to have a civilization unless women are treated like slaves

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
If women are given ANY control over their own reproduction whatsoever then society effectively falls apart:

-Women choosing to not have babies in favor of work or partying: Birthrate is destroyed
-Women choosing to simply fuck the best looking men without regard for his intelligence: More lower IQ babies and thus lowering of IQ overall
-Allowing women sexual freedom with the side effect that dumber women get pregnant on accident while smarter ones use birth control: Yet more lowering of IQ

So basically by allowing women to have any say in their own reproduction at all, you end up with either 1 out of 2 things, or both: Destroyed birthrate, and lowering of intelligence. Both will destroy your civilization over time.

So basically, civilization can't coexist with human rights for women. You are either an ultra-conservative dictatorship that treats women like cattle, or your society fails.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 4209 and 10 others
cannot wait for the collapse. ANY DAY NOW. GEE I SURE WISH THERE WAS WORLD WAR.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and CupOfCoffee
I dont care about women, im tired of them

so simple, boring and annoying at the same time

High correlation with Good Looks and Higher IQ.

Good genes and health development

If women are given ANY control over their own reproduction whatsoever then society effectively falls apart:

-Women choosing to not have babies in favor of work or partying: Birthrate is destroyed
-Women choosing to simply fuck the best looking men without regard for his intelligence: More lower IQ babies and thus lowering of IQ overall
-Allowing women sexual freedom with the side effect that dumber women get pregnant on accident while smarter ones use birth control: Yet more lowering of IQ

So basically by allowing women to have any say in their own reproduction at all, you end up with either 1 out of 2 things, or both: Destroyed birthrate, and lowering of intelligence. Both will destroy your civilization over time.

So basically, civilization can't coexist with human rights for women. You are either an ultra-conservative dictatorship that treats women like cattle, or your society fails.
+1

Western civilization is fine. You’re just saying they’re collapsing as an indirect way of saying other ethnicities are ruining it by migrating.

Sure, hypergamous nature and selection is a measurable amount worse off that it had been in the past..this doesn’t mean society is in a collapse.

It just means the average guy doesn’t pump and dump 40 whores a year anymore after buying each one only a drink beforehand (how that is indicative of a good thriving civilization I have no idea)

But there is a point to be said, about how women for the most part are terrible at choosing their partners that have their personal best interests at heart. They’re gullible and tricked easily. And pick irresponsibly without logic.

^^ However any regulation of that selection flirts with impeding freedoms - which are conversely the hallmark of western civilization.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, onnysk and CupOfCoffee
And don’t forget about the damage done to the men that aren’t selected as mates. Obviously we all end up fucked in the head and lack incentive to contribute to society through our work bc we don’t have a wife and kids relying on us.
^^ However any regulation of that selection flirts with impeding freedoms - which are conversely the hallmark of western civilization.
Freedom for men, there weren’t any women who signed the declaration on independence

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SHARK and KEy21
And don’t forget about the damage done to the men that aren’t selected as mates. Obviously we all end up fucked in the head and lack incentive to contribute to society through our work bc we don’t have a wife and kids relying on us.

Freedom for men, there weren’t any women who signed the declaration on independence
They may not have signed the Declaration of Independence themselves, but the ones who did wanted freedom for all citizens under the statute of rule under god (Which would include many womem)

Yes, many women haven’t been doing their parenting jobs properly and haven’t stayed loyal a lot of the time. There is much less religion in the household, that with its customs held families closely together and kept women loyal in the past.

These same people who want women to be loyal and loving while appreciative of their situation, are the same ones that shun the religions that kept many families together - and is ironically falling in popularity in the west in the same time frame marriage is.

People can’t have it both ways. Just like OP can’t call the civilization collapsed because of the way things are being ran - because ethnics are being let in at high rates and taking up a lot of the population; whilst simultaneously saying that the religions like Islam who have a more ideal treatment of women of women in their eyes. Without realizing that this is the same type of governing the people that are “destroying civilization” do in their countries.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
They may not have signed the Declaration of Independence themselves, but the ones who did wanted freedom for all citizens under the statute of rule under god (Which would include many womem)

Yes, many women haven’t been doing their parenting jobs properly and haven’t stayed loyal a lot of the time. There is much less religion in the household, that with its customs held families closely together and kept women loyal in the past.

These same people who want women to be loyal and loving while appreciative of their situation, are the same ones that shun the religions that kept many families together - and is ironically falling in popularity in the west in the same time frame marriage is.

People can’t have it both ways. Just like OP can’t call the civilization collapsed because of the way things are being ran - because ethnics are being let in at high rates and taking up a lot of the population; whilst simultaneously saying that the religions like Islam who have a more ideal treatment of women of women in their eyes. Without realizing that this is the same type of governing the people that are “destroying civilization” do in their countries.
Well yeah I’m a Christian traditionalist planning to raise my kids borderline Amish and I have the utmost respect for devout Muslims.

My gut instinct from when I was more into politics is to say I don’t want them migrating to the states for the sake of peace or whatever, but maybe it’s actually better bc it tips the scales back towards a patriarchal society. Basically migration of Muslims might make civil unrest more likely, but I’m actually more on their side than the general population’s side

• +1
Reactions: john2 and KEy21
Well yeah I’m a Christian traditionalist planning to raise my kids borderline Amish and I have the utmost respect for devout Muslims.

My gut instinct from when I was more into politics is to say I don’t want them migrating to the states for the sake of peace or whatever, but maybe it’s actually better bc it tips the scales back towards a patriarchal society. Basically migration of Muslims might make civil unrest more likely, but I’m actually more on their side than the general population’s side
The constitution is a pretty solid document. The way the US functions and is structured is pretty fullproof even with certain degrees of civil unrest and financial low points.

Migration within reason and changes that aren’t immediate will result in the US being perfectly fine and able to handle everything easily.

It’s only once certain regimes or temporary movements don’t look at the bigger picture, and try to enforce the plaguing of certain amendments or trying to alter the constitution towards their liking - do we have any trouble.

Migration itself, as long as documents aren’t frauded as often as before and vetting is decent is no problem at all. And for those who worry about “IQ”, if these people grow up in an equal environment, their relative average IQ will increase exponentially when compared to before.

Barring any brutal worldwars or serious regime overthrows, the blackpillers who consider this decade the collapse of civilization are just flat out delusional.

I'm just waiting for God to strike lightening upon women.

Wish this world never needed the existence of females.

F24919D1 C359 4466 91C4 797DA783AA57

That grumpy squidward in your avi makes me understand your point even well honestly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
The constitution is a pretty solid document. The way the US functions and is structured is pretty fullproof even with certain degrees of civil unrest and financial low points.

Migration within reason and changes that aren’t immediate will result in the US being perfectly fine and able to handle everything easily.

It’s only once certain regimes or temporary movements don’t look at the bigger picture, and try to enforce the plaguing of certain amendments or trying to alter the constitution towards their liking - do we have any trouble.

Migration itself, as long as documents aren’t frauded as often as before and vetting is decent is no problem at all. And for those who worry about “IQ”, if these people grow up in an equal environment, their relative average IQ will increase exponentially when compared to before.

Barring any brutal worldwars or serious regime overthrows, the blackpillers who consider this decade the collapse of civilization are just flat out delusional.
As you probably saw I believe that the economy will go to shit, and the culture war being fought in our country will reach its peak. So I do believe the next 2 decades will be tumultuous but I’m not on some doomer end of the world shit. I’m just thinking hey, get out of the city and you’ll be alright

As you probably saw I believe that the economy will go to shit, and the culture war being fought in our country will reach its peak. So I do believe the next 2 decades will be tumultuous but I’m not on some doomer end of the world shit. I’m just thinking hey, get out of the city and you’ll be alright

Yeah it’s an extremely bold position considering the DOW reached its highest peak ever, the economy is in the best shape its been in years (Some argue it’s Obamas policies finally taking effect; some argue its Trumps integration into office)

But regardless, it’s that good. Id have to go back and read your thread again as to what specific reasons you thought were gonna trigger the collapse

But even during wars really, the US has the most major ports and terminals throughout the earth by far, and is much more well equipped to have naval power block off the flow of resources throughout the seas - than the reverse scenario ever happening. China, if not allied with the right people could be insta screwed for an example by the US, if a true world war ever broke out. With the amount of resources they rely on and hoard + their increasingly gigantic population.

US resources and mainland is pretty hard to break. I’m not sure I could ever see it happening even aside from any war reasons

Yeah it’s an extremely bold position considering the DOW reached its highest peak ever, the economy is in the best shape its been in years (Some argue it’s Obamas policies finally taking effect; some argue its Trumps integration into office)

But regardless, it’s that good. Id have to go back and read your thread again as to what specific reasons you thought were gonna trigger the collapse

But even during wars really, the US has the most major ports and terminals throughout the earth by far, and is much more well equipped to have naval power block off the flow of resources throughout the seas - than the reverse scenario ever happening. China, if not allied with the right people could be insta screwed for an example by the US, if a true world war ever broke out. With the amount of resources they rely on and hoard + their increasingly gigantic population.

US resources and mainland is pretty hard to break. I’m not sure I could ever see it happening even aside from any war reasons
The stock market is so high bc of inflation, bailouts, corporate debt, and stock buybacks. The economy looks good bc of numbers like the Dow and unemployment, but if you pull back the curtain it doesn’t look so hot. Unemployment numbers are good bc of terrible labor force participation rates and lots of part time jobs, not bc there’s actually a high percentage of working age people working good jobs. Did you read my Econ thread?

• Hmm...
Reactions: KEy21
The stock market is so high bc of inflation, bailouts, corporate debt, and stock buybacks. The economy looks good bc of numbers like the Dow and unemployment, but if you pull back the curtain it doesn’t look so hot. Unemployment numbers are good bc of terrible labor force participation rates and lots of part time jobs, not bc there’s actually a high percentage of working age people working good jobs. Did you read my Econ thread?
No I didn’t. You can link if you want and I’ll check it out.

I mean sure, it could be some big meticulous cover up all around the board, or it could just be doing really well which is the most likely scenario.

The amount of interest in bank interest plans is also the highest it’s been in years. Reminiscent of when people actually had incentive to bank their money for monetary gain, opposed to a non noticeable 0.0003% that went steadily downward for decades straight up until around now

From my understanding inflation hasn’t gone up in some exorbitant non proportional amount as of late, to trigger a sudden skyrocketed DOW price. There’s a reason it’s peaking now.

Anyway, if you had some reports of why these statistics aren’t showing the real story I’d be inclined to read and listen to your side, but a civilization and economic collapse inevitably pending is a bit much.

No I didn’t. You can link if you want and I’ll check it out.

I mean sure, it could be some big meticulous cover up all around the board, or it could just be doing really well which is the most likely scenario.

The amount of interest in bank interest plans is also the highest it’s been in years. Reminiscent of when people actually had incentive to bank their money for monetary gain, opposed to a non noticeable 0.0003% that went steadily downward for decades straight up until around now

From my understanding inflation hasn’t gone up in some exorbitant non proportional amount as of late, to trigger a sudden skyrocketed DOW price. There’s a reason it’s peaking now.

Anyway, if you had some reports of why these statistics aren’t showing the real story I’d be inclined to read and listen to your side, but a civilization and economic collapse inevitably pending is a bit much.
Ok I’ll find the thread and link it.
Inflation isn’t showing significant numbers bc of what’s included in the CPI(consumer price index). They always change the products until they get the number they want to report to the public. Using the original set of products from the 70s(I think) we’ve been over 5% for years. The inflation is currently more present in things like education, housing, and other assets vs goods like food
Long read but it’s good info

to paraphrase the meme, islam is (partially) right about women

only thing i really disagree with is the polygyny as it leads to the same problems of all the women belonging to some men

yes good post

cope post tbh gnl. ask me and ill elab

to paraphrase the meme, islam is (partially) right about women

only thing i really disagree with is the polygyny as it leads to the same problems of all the women belonging to some men

This is GOOD as long as the man gets the women because of superior social status in a competitive society as it means the average IQ increases much faster.

@disillusioned you need to just write a book son