It makes more sense to vote for ReadbooksEveryday

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

I drink YOUR milkshake 🥤
He is the only one who can defeat that Dalit enchanted. I’m too lazy to shill for votes and also 50 people have me on ignore. If you want elixir defeated vote for him.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: roping3264, Skywalker, 5'7 zoomer and 12 others
does it even matter
The final will be between them anyway because they’re the only ones to care about this shit

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Skywalker, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
He is the only one who can defeat that Dalit enchanted. I’m too lazy to shill for votes and also 50 people have me on ignore. If you want elixir defeated vote for him.
I VOTED FOR YOU

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Aypo129, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
does it even matter
The final will be between them anyway because they’re only to care about this shit
Schery6 will win

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, 5'7 zoomer and ReadBooksEveryday
Ppl just wanna see them in the final and elixir will lose again

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, TechnoBoss, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
you're humbleness makes me even more sure of my vote!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Trilogy, 5'7 zoomer, Aypo129 and 7 others
you're humbleness makes me even more sure of my vote!
Elixir should not win I cannot win against elixir . He convinces random greycels to vote for him and begs like dalit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, 5'7 zoomer, Tai Lung and 4 others
I want Elixir vs Readbooks so I can see all the Cody winters propaganda 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, ReadBooksEveryday and enchanted_elixir
can someone tag all the people who voted for me? Here so they can change their votes ?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker and ReadBooksEveryday
he’s black so no thanks

Damn and i was already manipulated to vote for you, Wont change my vote tho.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and enchanted_elixir
Hmm i still gonna vote for you buddy
Im not gonna change it

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Aypo129, ReadBooksEveryday and enchanted_elixir
HEIL ELIXIR

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Aypo129, ReadBooksEveryday and enchanted_elixir
You still got 50 votes

Tagging all of Mumbai

@distance decay, @william2605, @shabby890, @Harry12020, @5Percenter, @GabachoCopium, @Framemogger69, @afrolet, @ZaC, @leonrichy, @jacobthrows, @anthony111553, @Meraki, @Chinacurry, @reddotguy, @maximuslad, @Bonesbonesbonesbone, @Isolated, @WeiWei, @GIGABYTESLAYER, @leonardu, @sonneiko, @enchanted_elixir, @Eli, @Big White Cuck, @AutisticGymcel, @gooner23, @FunkyFlamingo, @Merciful Servant, @incelmogger, @jordy4382, @ZoomerSpicoid415, @Necro, @GuyFromSingapore, @thickdickdaddy27, @stimmaxxing, @MongolTurk, @IAMNOTANINCEL, @mikemuller, @darmyphantom, @futurslavic chad, @g0op, @yahoooman101, @Doublespeak, @Machiavellian, @sOMEONEgONNACarry, @Tobi, @IndraBC, @Banasura, @Zenis, @Kamui, @wasda, @Reddit0r @506, @Fucked'YourMom', @Jaded, @Turiela, @1966Ford, @Roge, @R@n@m@, @drimprovement, @lowerthirdking, @RecessedChinCel, @pessimistic, @sayapf123, @Yorick Hunt, @Talha, @Tiku, @paddymcm, @disheartenedcel, @murda, @rubberduck, @PseudoMaxxer, @NumbThePain, @Aryan God, @wishIwasSalludon, @ybbrt4kt, @bruttamog, @Pakicel, @Boosh, @stoicturtle, @Asps12, @PatrickBasedman, @Piratecel, @enorwood04, @Aspsear, @Matheus, @ultrat5Ochad, @TsarTsar444, @ElTruecel, @immortal, @!MagicMan777, @imnotworthanything, @Pei, @hydcurry, @BasedPsychiatrist, @r4nju, @new.beginning, @mayo mogger, @Sny, @ftl, @mvp2v1, @hattrick, @scrunchables, @Salino438, @iisbarret, @heightislife+198, @oldcel2002, @chamberzz, @apemaxxed, @looksmac, @kanderior, @Repentsinner, @mirrormogger, @tallnegga, @emsemps, @Lazy Eye, @looksmaxt, @Gonthar, @Moggymogger, @materialistic, @belisa14, @artillerypro, @LivingWaters, @SubSigma, @Manchild, @coloringsiprophecy3, @Lupah, @CT03, @sensu, @dat feel, @acensionincoming, @juste, @OCDisneyChad, @heighscheih, @mummbl3s, @supa, @Okami123, @RAMU KAKA, @emdelapm, @chadocper, @Allornothing, @Uglyzayn, @Fgsfds, @Schneller, @kenkish, @Migfig, @BigPoppaPump, @147, @slick2, @Jasonfede.le.is_god, @ascendeddad, @user123456, @Broxy, @synock21, @Overman, @Ziggy S, @Awan, @Zero@, @facher017, @bigbop84, @Runawaytictac, @UnclearMeme, @Delusion, @notarealdanish, @Swarthy Knight, @2ndet1, @hamper, @Libyan slayer, @Meteor21, @Graham, @changlite+, @FRANKIEBIGBALLS, @aesthetic beauty, @Vishnu raj, @dark-red-pill, @delantrax, @kena, @BigEyes69420, @Kazuya

• JFL
Reactions: roping3264, brucewayne78 and Skywalker
@Veganistihateredditandy9432, @Vermilioncore, @Bui, @Lucidslayer69, @Preston, @Kristin, @Wayne, @Braaaah, @Lmaokh

Piece by piece meal I guess

@@thereallegend, @Beastimmung , @zyzz7, @FailedNormie

@ReadBooksEveryday is going to lose, when he does he can throw his weight behind you and endorse you against @enchanted_elixir. Bernie Sanders type shit

@Aloha, @Zonar, @Tobi, @Sprinkles, @Julian, @chicagopessimistic, @Shieda_Kayn, @humanoidsub7, @Fynasids, @dk

Low move bro. He doesn't realize his potential
@T-1000, @PseudoMaxxer, @fuxkdakikez, @Tallest person here, @shabby890, @truecel12, @bodydmorph2004, @hardestmfintheroom, @Derek, @pajeeter, @NewGenDoomer, @Rogesory, @amogssoover4me, @ZaC, @Fiqhuser123456, @cantbreed, @shalomnigga, @fallout, @anthony111553, @edgemaxx, @Fucked'YourMom', @dragomaxxed, @smallman, @Jacob, @throwsqq, @pkpa, @frolet, @mightberetarded.

@Latinolooksmaxxer, @Shycel, @ConfusedBolivian , @Lefty Rankin, @DR. NICK, @GAFunkyFlamingo, @Gabacho, @Copium, @Timmy, @Abhorrence, @Mr. President, @iam good boy, @Sidharth, @TheSlayer, @Debetro, @brucewayne78, @ccwarrior, @yirma19, @Mio, @Montecristo, @Banasura

@Aloha, @Zonar, @Tobi, @Sprinkles, @Julian, @chicagopessimistic, @Shieda_Kayn, @humanoidsub7, @Fynasids, @dk
all of those guys are my pals
@Aloha, I have respect for and don't say nigger, unlike readbooks
@Zonar, my bro. hope you don't rope soon, i've helped you out with my looksmaxing info
@Sprinkles and me go way back having fun sometimes in some threads
@Shieda_Kayn we recently just talked and have a good laugh in one of your threads
@humanoidsub7 you mentioned earlier that I'm the only good user left, don't vote for a bad user, vote the good user for fuoty.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zonar, humanoidsub7, Shieda_Kayn and 1 other person
@Zonar, my bro. hope you don't rope soon, i've helped you out with my looksmaxing info
@Shieda_Kayn we recently just talked and have a good laugh in one of your threads
@humanoidsub7 you mentioned earlier that I'm the only good user left, don't vote for a bad user, vote the good user for fuoty.

Youve been up all night begging for votes.. win or lose, I view you as a complete and total loser.

@T-1000, @PseudoMaxxer, @fuxkdakikez, @Tallest person here, @shabby890, @truecel12, @bodydmorph2004, @hardestmfintheroom, @Derek, @pajeeter, @NewGenDoomer, @Rogesory, @amogssoover4me, @ZaC, @Fiqhuser123456, @cantbreed, @shalomnigga, @fallout, @anthony111553, @edgemaxx, @Fucked'YourMom', @dragomaxxed, @smallman, @Jacob, @throwsqq, @pkpa, @frolet, @mightberetarded.
"please bro, I don't want to lose to a dirty dalit"
"i'm desperate for redemption"

Mirin your humility, we NEED to beat jewish_elixir. Voted for @ReadBooksEveryday

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and ReadBooksEveryday
JFL at your avi @BrahminBoss (Im sorry

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 21661
Kind of a based take from BB

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
I like racism and people who say nigger though

wasting time for nothing....Schery6 will win lol 🙏 😭