It may be over for me

케이제이

케이제이

to find true happiness
I’m short, stupid, autistic, not nt, ugly, narrow, small eyes, bad jaw, ugly skin, and rice

I’m short, stupid, autistic, not nt, ugly, narrow, small eyes, bad jaw, ugly skin, and rice
Kpop maxx u only need good skin u have everything else

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and 케이제이
@HTN_Mentalcel
Is there hope for this guy? I dont see a specific failo listed here

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
brutal, i thought chinks were supposed to be smart at least

• +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx
@HTN_Mentalcel
Is there hope for this guy? I dont see a specific failo listed here
I have bad frame, ugly eyes, ugly nose,
ugly lips, ugly chin, bad at studying

• Woah
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
  • JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
  • JFL
Reactions: 케이제이
no, chinks have the highest average iq of 106
Means nothing because again, we just study a lot and that makes us better at taking exams and that includes iq exam

Means nothing because again, we just study a lot and that makes us better at taking exams and that includes iq exam
yeah i wouldnt be surprised if chinks actually studied for an iq test, i never believed in the whole "asians are smarter on average" but ye

• +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx
You and me both except you're a fakecel piece of shit tinder ONS having trash and I'm a KHHV oldcel truecel
yeah i wouldnt be surprised if chinks actually studied for an iq test, i never believed in the whole "asians are smarter on average" but ye
The vast majority of IQ tests done in PRC were limited to like the top schools in select major rich cities
Most chinks are extremely dumb and trust me I'd know

• +1
Reactions: Sny
You and me both except you're a fakecel piece of shit tinder ONS having trash and I'm a KHHV oldcel truecel
i have only 1 match this week and 10 total my entire time

It only increases your iq marginally but 5 IQ points is pretty decent ig.