It might be nice to find an infertile woman

D

Deleted member 17430

Manlet
I've always wanted kids and after being blackpilled my priority became to give my future kids the best genes possible. But given the current dating market nowadays, it's hard enough finding any woman worth marrying, let alone one with good genes... and I really don't wanna have to compromise on the character of my future wife since that would only end in divorce and in me losing the kids which were the whole point of the ordeal to begin with...

That's why I'd been thinking about having kids through surrogacy for a long time now. That way i wouldn't have to worry about finding a wife with good genes, I can just choose to implant an egg from a tall nordic stacy and give my kids the best genetic headstart. But then, that way I'd be a single father, which is far from ideal. I was already mentally prepared for that tho, given that no normal woman would want to have kids with another woman's egg.

But then it occurred to me. There are women out there who long to be mothers but can't produce eggs of their own. A woman with infertility issues would let me give my kids the best genes and would be okay with it since her own kids were never an option. She might even love them as her own. Additionally on the plus side I can always fuck her bareback no problem and her body will never experience pregnancy which is a libido killer on women and can also ruin their bodies.

It's perfect :owo:

Where should I start looking for one? An infertility support group? :lul:

You would be screwing your kids over imo. Why not get a chad sperm donor?

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Eduardo DOV
Obama what

Stupid forest gump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
if i wanted to be a cuck i would just marry a single mom. Why would i go through this entire ordeal just to raise another man's son?

• +1
Reactions: latincell95 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
if i wanted to be a cuck i would just marry a single mom. Why would i go through this entire ordeal just to raise another man's son?
So you would risk subjecting your son to the same problems you have faced just for the sake of your ego?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
So you would risk subjecting your son to the same problems you have faced just for the sake of your ego?

It’s instictive man. I want my kids to come from me. To leave my legacy and improve my bloodline.

Besides, my genes aren’t terrible. Most people have health problems, or need glasses… I have a perfectly healthy body, perfect eye sight, above average intelligence and I’m also athletically talented.

My main downside is my height, which is why Im planning on getting an egg from a tall woman.

Yes, i was also originally recessed but that’s because i was a massive mouth Breather as a child and no one ever told me how bad that was. My mom had a very good looking forward grown face, so does my sister. I think i would’ve turned out differently had I mewed.

I’m going out of my way to get a tall stacy egg in order to offset the ethnic genes. Plus I’ll make sure my kids have correct oral posture and give them HGH to boost their height as much as possible. They’ll be fine.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Some users here were dropped on their heads as babies man

My only downside is laziness and aspie but that’s not genetic on my side I’m the only one with it in my family. I’m very healthy I’m higher IQ than most even though I onyl use like 2% of my brain I got 50% of answers right on a Stemcel IQ test whislt being super Ill and not looking at the helping papers which were literally handed out to everybody except me. I did that shit all on my own with none of the workout helper papers and still got a medium mark even my lecturer said if I wasn’t sick and had saw the paper I’d prob have gotten 80%. Though I’m to lazy to even sit through a IQ test

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430
Some users here were dropped on their heads as babies man

My only downside is laziness and aspie but that’s not genetic on my side I’m the only one with it in my family. I’m very healthy I’m higher IQ than most even though I onyl use like 2% of my brain I got 50% of answers right on a Stemcel IQ test whislt being super Ill and not looking at the helping papers which were literally handed out to everybody except me. I did that shit all on my own with none of the workout helper papers and still got a medium mark even my lecturer said if I wasn’t sick and had saw the paper I’d prob have gotten 80%. Though I’m to lazy to even sit through a IQ test
So you think there are no other dudes with better genes than you?

I won't breed with my genes because I would value my son's quality of life over whatever ego I have. I honestly could not handle the guilt otherwise,

cope

I won't breed with my genes because I would value my son's quality of life over whatever ego I have. I honestly could not handle the guilt otherwise,
There’s always better and why should I care? Subhuman women get to breed so regardless subhumans will always exist due to this. Blame men for having no standards. And as far as I’m concerned I mogg most men therfore I am a supeiror lifeform, my dad was chad my mum stacylite I have better genes than 90% of all humans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430
There's always people above and below you. If you start thinking like that, then only a small percentage of humanity should be breeding, which isn't the case. Subhumans are having kids every day and lowering the average quality of humans. As long as you're not significantly below average, your life will be manageable.

I'm with you on that one, the quality of life of the kid should come before the ego. If I had some genuine life ruining genetic condition then I wouldn't insist on having my own kids. For example, I think down syndrome couples having kids is extremely immoral. But I believe my kids will be fine, they are likely to even be above average given the lengths I'm going to give them the best head start in life.

Bumpity bump