IT MIGHT NOT BE OVER FOR ME, I COLD APPROACHED (I GOT 3 CUTE EMO IGS)

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
There were 3 cute girls that i got the IGs of at this lil metal thingy that i was into.
Girl 1: I was eyeing her up for a while and i somehow got the courage to cold approach her and got her IG
Girl 2: Complimented my hair and i akwardly compimented her back, later she was talking to my friend (female) so i swooped back in with the underdog comeback and got her ig then
Girl 3: ALSO complimented my hair (both times im drenching from sweat too jfl) and i started chatting her up, talked to her best and most and i got her ig

This is amazing thanks to all you forum bros that support the emo maxxed long hair and encourage me to cold approach, i will forget to tag many but you know who you are so imma not tag :Comfy::Comfy: thank you bros maybe one day i will become gymaxxed cold approach and OLD slayer who knows, or ill find my HTB emo princess, you guys can make it too :feelsautistic:

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: John124, Aladin, Deleted member 19066 and 13 others
There were 3 cute girls that i got the IGs of at this lil metal thingy that i was into.
Girl 1: I was eyeing her up for a while and i somehow got the courage to cold approach her and got her IG
Girl 2: Complimented my hair and i akwardly compimented her back, later she was talking to my friend (female) so i swooped back in with the underdog comeback and got her ig then
Girl 3: ALSO complimented my hair (both times im drenching from sweat too jfl) and i started chatting her up, talked to her best and most and i got her ig

This is amazing thanks to all you forum bros that support the emo maxxed long hair and encourage me to cold approach, i will forget to tag many but you know who you are so imma not tag :Comfy::Comfy: thank you bros maybe one day i will become gymaxxed cold approach and OLD slayer who knows, or ill find my HTB emo princess, you guys can make it too :feelsautistic:
Why do you want those fake depressed mentally instable self-cutting foid? You went dumpster diving.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Dietsnasta, Mouthbreath, Zarek and 6 others
In six months you'll be as narcissistic as crisick i'm calling it rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17676, Solidcoin and 7 others
you got their IG so pretty much soft rejected

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zarek, Deleted member 18320, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Why do you want those fake depressed mentally instable self-cutting foid? You went dumpster diving.
They are actually mentally ill and goth and emo girls fog so hard :aheago::aheago: dead looking eyes with massive wings drives me crazy
Screenshot 20220727 114046 Instagram

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zarek, Ken, Deleted member 18244 and 4 others
In six months you'll be as narcissistic as crisick i'm calling it rn
No i will know my humble begginnings and will be a positive force on this forum for fellow high inhibcels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
I asked for ig tho, i should have probably got the one girls number i talked to the most, she was pretty and gothed out :aheago:

girls see you as a goon if you ask for number off rip, must be high status or chadlite for them to accept

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ken, Sigmamale and aBetterMii
See it’s never over boyo :feelsez::feelsez::feelsez:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and aBetterMii
See it’s never over boyo :feelsez::feelsez::feelsez:
I am still too ugly to be able to do anything with them, they will reject any advancaes, but i will get surgery and gymcell, in meantime i getting my PUA practice now lol

I asked for ig tho, i should have probably got the one girls number i talked to the most, she was pretty and gothed out :aheago:
ask number first or count as rejection
girls see you as a goon if you ask for number off rip, must be high status or chadlite for them to accept
congrats you're rejected for being sub 7

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj and aBetterMii
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Blackgymmax and aBetterMii
MOGS ME, living the dream…

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
You are mullatto no? U can get white alt girls easy just wear eye makeup and its over for me at the function :feelswhy:
Yeah, I live in Australia no lightskin halo here, girls hate niggers. It’s alright after my surgeries I’ll get my emo HTB, mirin you approaching, go of job buddy.

• So Sad
Yeah, I live in Australia no lightskin halo here, girls hate niggers. It’s alright after my surgeries I’ll get my emo HTB, mirin you approaching, go of job buddy.
I didnt not know aussie was like that, i thought they were all liberal and stuff over there, come to states you will be swimming in pussy

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
I didnt not know aussie was like that, i thought they were all liberal and stuff over there, come to states you will be swimming in pussy
Planning to move to the US or Canada in 3 years permanently. Will holiday there for sure soon. Visiting Taban for eye surgery late 2023.

• +1
Planning to move to the US or Canada in 3 years permanently. Will holiday there for sure soon. Visiting Taban for eye surgery late 2023.
Visit the nations capital we can have a forevergymcelling club story post

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
  • +1
They are actually mentally ill and goth and emo girls fog so hard :aheago::aheago: dead looking eyes with massive wings drives me crazy
View attachment 1813140
You picked out a top 0.1% emo for this picture, but anyways why would you wnat a mentally retarded oversensitive and moxt improtant of all, 3-4 PSL foid.

• WTF
You picked out a top 0.1% emo for this picture, but anyways why would you wnat a mentally retarded oversensitive and moxt improtant of all, 3-4 PSL foid.
They fog

@alriodai @Bvnny. @MoggerGaston were so back :feelsgood:

Good one, bhai :feelshah:

Now go to random girls and ask about IG's. 90% of them will give it to you. IG means nothing.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, aBetterMii and Deleted member 18840
Now go to random girls and ask about IG's. 90% of them will give it to you. IG means nothing.
Now go to insta and add random girls. 90% will ignore if sub chad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fibonacci, Blackgymmax and aBetterMii
OP dm me your hair

• So Sad
I told you this for months man.You were beating yourself up over nothing

Last edited:
  • Love it
And this hair looks good on you

• Love it
I told you this for months man.You we’re beating yourself up over nothing
I still wont be able to follow thru with these girls (only mainly care about one tho and she hasnt followe me bacm over (not the cold approach one tho)) but its great just being able to. Idk if i will be able to muster up the confidence again but we shall see at my next outing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
I still wont be able to follow thru with these girls (only mainly care about one tho and she hasnt followe me bacm over (not the cold approach one tho)) but its great just being able to. Idk if i will be able to muster up the confidence again but we shall see at my next outing
You are just barely coming out of your shell.Keep going and you’ll be surprised how all this and everything beyond will seem so simple

Thing is it’s awesome to stop caring about people.If you continue you will lose your social inhibition

People’s biggest problem is they care too much

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and LooksOrDeath
You are just barely coming out of your shell.Keep going and you’ll be surprised how all this and everything beyond will seem so simple

Thing is it’s awesome to stop caring about people.If you continue you will lose your social inhibition

People’s biggest problem is they care too much
welcone back main character

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 16530
mirin ascension

• +1
well done- youre kinda niche appeal but defo a solid HTN so will have good success

Events like these are ideal for you to approach at

• Love it
good in last year of hs wby
Good for you man

As for me,I did a shit ton of stuff.Work,socializing,looks…It’s been pretty hectic in a good way

• Love it

bro just clubmaxx and surgery maxx and nichemaxx AND JUST LIVE THIS FUCKING LIFEEEEEEE

• So Sad

What hair?

and isn't long hair a failo?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
View attachment 1829320
Its probably falio with normie girls but with emo and alt girls its halo :Comfy:
Looks like it could easily be modified into tiktok/eboy style with just some product tbh.

Medium length hair like that moggs these days because it's so versitile tbh tbh

thanks

• +1
slayer

• So Sad
na bro i sense that ur fakecel

• Hmm...
View attachment 1813140
so many goth scene type girls in colorado. Ive been looking for the best state to stay and bro its just fucking crazy up here. Night life is total insanity, so many white goth girls.

• Woah
Niggas be thinking getting a girls IG = slaying JFL
She expect you to be another likebot and simp for her pictures/stories
Why do you think its an achievement to get a girls IG ? This is nothing. You can literally type her name in the search bar and start liking pics/simping in dms just like the hundreds of other guys that already do.
But yeah Chad I guess :lul:
This is free attention for women. Start liking and simping in hopes of sex ! Girls will give any non subhuman guy their IG :blackpill:

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Ken
Niggas be thinking getting a girls IG = slaying JFL
She expect you to be another likebot and simp for her pictures/stories
Why do you think its an achievement to get a girls IG ? This is nothing. You can literally type her name in the search bar and start liking pics/simping in dms just like the hundreds of other guys that already do.
But yeah Chad I guess :lul:
This is free attention for women. Start liking and simping in hopes of sex ! Girls will give any non subhuman guy their IG :blackpill:
You missed the point

Is that really you? That guy looks like an NT slayer
Im very much not NT and getting pussy is like finding a gen 1 shiny pokemon for me