It MUST be that I'm ugly (why I'm incel) Normies are so clueless it fills me with rage

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
The only reason I am incel and can't get girls is that I am ugly.

There CAN'T be another reason. I go on vacations with family and friends, I go to concerts and little event/part type things and conventions, I have a career that won't lead to a dead-end job, I have NT instagram and snapchat, I am fashionmaxxed (for emo/alt girls which is the type I WANT), I do drugs and alcohol, I am easy to talk to and laid back, I am average height, I love to do all sorts of activities and go to all sorts of restraunts, i try OLD and social maxxing and instagram DM sliding, I am in pretty decent shape, and I cant get ANYTHING! I havent even gotten a single nude in over 2 months. I am not stacysexual (the girls I find personal stacies get rated HTB here). Everything normies say is stuff that girls find atttactive has had ZEROOOOO effect on females attraction to me because I AM UGLY. I AM A LOW TIER NORMIE ABOMINATION THAT GIRLS LOOK AT IN DISGUST, I AM THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL TRASH, WITHOUT A PRETTY FACE I AM NOTHING TO GIRLS! I dont even try to just slay i am a LTR hopeless romantic (still am down for ONS and such) and I get NOTHINGGGGGGGGGG... It really is over for me boyos, all I can hope is to surgerymaxx but my base is probably too shit and my eyes are biggest failo and those have least success with surgeries to look good and high chance of going wrong. ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disillusioned, Deleted member 21146, Copeful and 3 others
Chad with no car not in college working part time at amazon literally has stacy come pick him up and slays dozens and dozens of girls i cant even get a HTB emo gf to love me, over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
@alriodai @justbentbro
Maybe i need to locationmax somehwere hypegamy isnt so bad. Here around DC is Tormen XIV difficulty or something

brutal, you seem to be somewhat nt and still get nothing huh? no wonder my aspie non nt ugly ass not getting anything

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
brutal, you seem to be somewhat nt and still get nothing huh? no wonder my aspie non nt ugly ass not getting anything
I am very much not NT but i can do NT things with friends and have NT looking socials. But it never gets to the point for them to be able to see im non NT so it has to be that im ugly. Guys IRL say i look like i get girls and girls and guys have said i have big dick energy (low inhib rambonxious behaviour and drugs i guess?) But yet i get nothing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead and justbentbro
To girls and this forum I am completely invisble. Its like a ghost. Maybe im not even alive?

@AlexAP refer to this post

“There has to be a reason for inceldom unrelated to my looks” - saint hamudi

• JFL

There CAN'T be another reason. I go on vacations with family and friends, I go to concerts and little event/part type things and conventions, I have a career that won't lead to a dead-end job, I have NT instagram and snapchat, I am fashionmaxxed (for emo/alt girls which is the type I WANT), I do drugs and alcohol, I am easy to talk to and laid back, I am average height, I love to do all sorts of activities and go to all sorts of restraunts, i try OLD and social maxxing and instagram DM sliding, I am in pretty decent shape, and I cant get ANYTHING! I havent even gotten a single nude in over 2 months. I am not stacysexual (the girls I find personal stacies get rated HTB here). Everything normies say is stuff that girls find atttactive has had ZEROOOOO effect on females attraction to me because I AM UGLY. I AM A LOW TIER NORMIE ABOMINATION THAT GIRLS LOOK AT IN DISGUST, I AM THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL TRASH, WITHOUT A PRETTY FACE I AM NOTHING TO GIRLS! I dont even try to just slay i am a LTR hopeless romantic (still am down for ONS and such) and I get NOTHINGGGGGGGGGG... It really is over for me boyos, all I can hope is to surgerymaxx but my base is probably too shit and my eyes are biggest failo and those have least success with surgeries to look good and high chance of going wrong. ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
ugly, and not sufficiently large to make up for the deficit.

• So Sad
forgot what u look like tbh. over for forgettable faces

• So Sad

If you socialmaxx approach girls, you might find yourself fucking someone

• So Sad
If you socialmaxx approach girls, you might find yourself fucking someone
Doesnt matter. Approaching wont be any different from OLD, even if I get their number or insta i will be ghosted because im LTN

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Doesnt matter. Approaching wont be any different from OLD, even if I get their number or insta i will be ghosted because im LTN
Damn wtf bro
Do you at least get iois?

Damn wtf bro
Do you at least get iois?
I dont know. I talk myself out of thinking i do, but multiple different friends have said girls have checked me out before. Idk if theyre just trying to be nice or supportive or if I was being given real iois

post eye area

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220829-005541_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220829-005541_Gallery.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220829-005556_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220829-005556_Gallery.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220829-005526_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220829-005526_Gallery.jpg
    1,001.9 KB · Views: 0
easily chadlite. ina room of 50 people you'd probably be the best looking

• So Sad
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead
I wasnt on lookism. Id lurk a lil very rarely (mainly lurked incels then here) but i never had an account

I try and fail relentllessly it has to be my looks
Idk maybe try gymmaxing to get a prettyboy-masculine physique

• So Sad
Posting on. Org doesnt count as career

• So Sad
  • So Sad
I'm ugly and I get some girls so that's probably not the only reason

• Hmm...