It must feel amazing having a stacey GF

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
My hot cousin visits me once a year. We usually spend a lot of time together.....(no im not into incest) but anyways we go out to public places and I feel like damn. I got a stacey (but really its just my cousin) so many ppl Mog me its crazy. Everyone is jealous and prob thinks to themselves how da fuq this manlet get her.

@battlefieldincel i think this is the scenario u seen. If u see incel with hot chick its most likely family relative.

Gigacope for u boyos

I want Japanese mommygf.

Like this.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
we shoujld both travel to thailand to ascend

Happy7

Ascending for incels.

If we able to, means we always able to, so no miracle happen.

I go to SEA too after give virginity to Japanese girl.

I no longer use terminology from bad site.

• +1
As I said in my thread, they didn't look like relatives at all! That being said it's not impossible for them to have been relatives, however it is very, very unlikely. Btw, this is not the first time I'm seeing ugly dudes with attractive gfs. The only place I go to when I go out is the gym, and even there I see mismatched couples. Imagine how many mismatched couples I'd see if we went to alot of places!

• +1
My hot cousin visits me once a year. We usually spend a lot of time together.....(no im not into incest) but anyways we go out to public places and I feel like damn. I got a stacey (but really its just my cousin) so many ppl Mog me its crazy. Everyone is jealous and prob thinks to themselves how da fuq this manlet get her.

@battlefieldincel i think this is the scenario u seen. If u see incel with hot chick its most likely family relative.

Gigacope for u boyos

You should leave your basement from time to time...

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Nibba
Yeah it's pretty great

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Zesto
  • +1
Reactions: Tr3way and Swagwaffle
You should leave your basement from time to time...
rofl im in my basement as we speak and i been here for 3 days now.

Chads sense how Incels live ... (cope)

not really, they're all fucking annoying. OMG STARBUCKS OMG DOGS OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG