It never began for, all because I am a LTN Mantlet with Abused Dog Syndrome

C

Ceo of CrueltySquad

Bronze
I am facially LTN. I have low PSL and low appeal.

It was over ever since I was born.

Here's my face if you want to go check it out but I've asked users on the Discord and I mostly got rated High LTN with no appeal.

Giga-over for me. ESPECIALLY WITH ALL THE SHIT I HAD TO GO THROUG AS A FUCKING KID. I literally get no rest in this life.

I'll just hide my face with a hoodie and a cap every-time I go outside. I just fucking hate my ugly fucking face and a short stature of 5'8. Might as well go rope with opioids at some point. For the mean time.

The only time I am ever excited for anything is when I am about to got to sleep because I don't have to be conscious in this rotten world.
Every fucking day I wish I never wake up from my slumber but I always do.

I don't have anybody in this life and even if I do end up killing myself, nobody will bother because there a thousand of people that commit suicide every year but nobody thinks about them so it just makes all the easier. I wish was never this ugly in the first place and I could have been a miscarriage but the doctors decided to give my mum medication that has impacted my brain development. So I am a LTN, Trauma induced manlet.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and cooldude1231
my life is nothing but a joke whilst I see other kids my age have fun and I'm rotting all because of my height and face...

Never began for me in any kind of way. Might as well kill myself at some point because what's the point man.

your face ain't ugly, but your height? over bro, I understand you tho, I'm 5'9, and a ltn imagine, you got rated htn here tho, which matters much more than discord ass niggas

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
I feel like banging my head against the fucking wall

your face ain't ugly, but your height? over bro, I understand you tho, I'm 5'9, and a ltn imagine, you got rated htn here tho, which matters much more than discord ass niggas
I am, I've been called a ugly LTN multiple times with no appeal and they never believe me that I used to have an a ex.

I am, I've been called a ugly LTN multiple times with no appeal and they never believe me that I used to have an a ex.
you had a gf means you can get another one

you GOT RATED HTN here. it matters more, the issue is your height, get LL, you will survive
if you saw me, then you'd rate me idk, is there something even lower than sub5?

just be grateful your face is alright bud, and don't listen to niggas online or discord too kuch

you had a gf means you can get another one

you GOT RATED HTN here. it matters more, the issue is your height, get LL, you will survive
if you saw me, then you'd rate me idk, is there something even lower than sub5?

just be grateful your face is alright bud, and don't listen to niggas online or discord too kuch
Yeah and if I join .is they'll just call me a fakecel chad, doesn't disqualify me from being a LTN...

People love to over rate. here. and you expect me to pull money out of my ass to stick metal rods inside of my legs to make me taller then take 2 years of physical therapy.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Yeah and if I join .is they'll just call me a fakecel chad, doesn't disqualify me from being a LTN...

People love to over rate. here. and you expect me to pull money out of my ass to stick metal rods inside of my legs to make me taller then take 2 years of physical therapy.
if anything people underrate a lot here wdym

if anything people underrate a lot here wdym
Just take a look at my face, no appeal, nothing. Ask anybody here and they'll rate me LTN. The whole discord server literally agreed that I was ugly and that it was basically over for and that I should stop doing anything with my life.

People are always against me.

Just take a look at my face, no appeal, nothing. Ask anybody here and they'll rate me LTN. The whole discord server literally agreed that I was ugly and that it was basically over for and that I should stop doing anything with my life.

People are always against me.
Your not ugly

Your not ugly
I literally am, just take one look and you'll see a LTN.

Literally majority of the Discord told me that I should just give up and that there's no hope for me.

I was never given any kind of chance in this life and yet people keep bullying me for things I can't change. Its over for me.

shoe lifts are law bhai

• Love it
Reactions: PeakIncels
LARPING NIGGA U ARENT UGLY
I literally get told that I am a LTN. It was over for me since the very same day I was born.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-23 160456.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-23 160456.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 0
I literally get told that I am a LTN. It was over for me since the very same day I was born.
by discord raters jfl
what retard server is this
never trust rates by discord servers those faggots sit there all day cumming to psl gods they have no idea what a normal person looks like
i can assure u that you are at least mtn

by discord raters jfl
what retard server is this
never trust rates by discord servers those faggots sit there all day cumming to psl gods they have no idea what a normal person looks like
i can assure u that you are at least mtn
"MTN" with no appeal. SMV of a dead rat.

Dude stop crying you're a htn, low chadlite. 5'9 doesn't matter with that face unless you're in Netherlands

Dude stop crying you're a htn, low chadlite. 5'9 doesn't matter with that face unless you're in Netherlands
htn - low cl is an overrate tbh
too many falios to be there but he is still decently GL

htn - low cl is an overrate tbh
too many falios to be there but he is still decently GL
I said this so he would stop bitching on incel forum

• JFL
Reactions: axttt_
I'm asymmetrical, have no appeal, harmony doesn't go together, acne, over bite, 5'8. flat maxilla.

I'm HTN - low CL in the slums of Chernobyl

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-23 161506.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-23 161506.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-09-23 161527.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-23 161527.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-09-23 161623.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-23 161623.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-09-23 161637.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-23 161637.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: axttt_
I said this so he would stop bitching on incel forum
Could have at least been realistic with me. Now I know you users just like to lie just so I can close my mouth.

Could have at least been realistic with me. Now I know you users just like to lie just so I can close my mouth.
You're being annoying tho, i would say you're high mtn for sure and just wear lifts

bro has facial dysmorphia
How come Chad and other users like Clavicular don't have "facial dysmorphia" (because they're basically getting told they're good looking everyday)

Facial dysmorphia doesn't exist, its a reflection on how people have treated you based on your looks not because I am obsessive over them and think its never enough. I will at least need a couple surgeries to live some-what of a normal life because of my sub humanity.

Was just giving advice @Never Get Up was right. Everyone's brain is fucked by goyslop & carbs
What advice did you even give other than wearing lifts?

Yeah just blame it on everything else but not my unfortunate circumstances.

Can u change your circumstances? NO! What's the point in discussing you can't control. Can u afford surgeries? If yes do. Problem solved
What advice did you even give other than wearing lifts?

Yeah just blame it on everything else but not my unfortunate circumstances.

Can u change your circumstances? NO! What's the point in discussing you can't control. Can u afford surgeries? If yes do. Problem solved
Okay so tell what surgeries I need to get then to fix my horrible fucking face

Okay so tell what surgeries I need to get then to fix my horrible fucking face
Zygo implants and chin implants and minoxidil to darken your eyebrows and grow them. Gymcel for bigger neck and LL to reach solid 6'

Zygo implants and chin implants and minoxidil to darken your eyebrows and grow them. Gymcel for bigger neck and LL to reach solid 6'
My zygos are already pretty big

Anthony would gladly rate u subhuman and he gave u htn i hope u get that