It never began for delusional coping oldcels that call teen-love-having teens and gl college guys "youngsters"

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
My siblings had this Dhar Mann video on the TV about "Mr Feast" and it had this giga oldcel telling "youngsters" to get out of his store. The "youngsters" brutally lifemog him but he copes by calling them degenerate dumb kids or whatever

Remember the agepill. Life ends like by your mid 20's if you have shit aging genes and don't anti-age max

• +1
Reactions: galego123, Deleted member 16369, BoneDensity and 1 other person
Growth Plate

Caging at oldcels claiming their life 'experience' mogs mine like I don't have another 10 years of my prime ahead of me :lul:

• +1
Reactions: galego123, BoneDensity and Growth Plate
mid 20s...

for blacks like you there is not difference between 15 and 35. you look the same, like shit

• JFL
Reactions: galego123, GandyIsNormie, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
mid 20s...

for blacks like you there is not difference between 15 and 35. you look the same, like shit
Where did this hostility come from? I'm not talking about incels like me. I'm talking about good looking people. Good looking people obviously descend with age and have their prime years from their teens to mid 20s

• +1
Reactions: galego123
Where did this hostility come from? I'm not talking about incels like me. I'm talking about good looking people. Good looking people obviously descend with age and have their prime years from their teens to mid 20s
u are blackcel?

everyone knows life is all about 15-25

if i counted how many times ppl told me "i wish i was your age"

you have like 40 years to get resources and 10 years to actually enjoy life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Growth Plate, |Daddy_Zygos| and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back