It never began for us incels.

IHeightMogU

IHeightMogU

Environment.
I think most of you don't realize just how easy life is for a chad.

Think about it, the moment you wake up you get to see tons of notifications on your phone from the boys and sluts wanting to fuck then you get to see your reflection in the mirror, you don't have big circles under your eyes, pasty discolored skin, a narrow frame, no laughable skinnyfat body. Yesterday you were drinking, you ate a hamburger, you don't pay attention to your diet but you have naturally big wrists and a robust wide skeleton, every shirt you put on fits you well, your posture can't spell anything but confidence simply through the symmetry and grace in your motion that stems from your bone insertions and natural muscle development. As soon as you leave the house you notice women smiling at you, some are shy and look down with a smile, others outright flirt with you. Most men give you room and assume a submissive posture, they are happy for any bit of attention you might give them and work to be buddies with you, granting you favors you never asked for.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, normie_joe, Albatroz7 and 4 others
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: IHeightMogU
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki, WanderingBurro, chadcel; and 1 other person
Kill all Chads @Dr. Bludy @TheDragon @ArcticStorm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, TheDragon and Deleted member 21244

Think about it, the moment you wake up you get to see tons of notifications on your phone from the boys and sluts wanting to fuck then you get to see your reflection in the mirror, you don't have big circles under your eyes, pasty discolored skin, a narrow frame, no laughable skinnyfat body. Yesterday you were drinking, you ate a hamburger, you don't pay attention to your diet but you have naturally big wrists and a robust wide skeleton, every shirt you put on fits you well, your posture can't spell anything but confidence simply through the symmetry and grace in your motion that stems from your bone insertions and natural muscle development. As soon as you leave the house you notice women smiling at you, some are shy and look down with a smile, others outright flirt with you. Most men give you room and assume a submissive posture, they are happy for any bit of attention you might give them and work to be buddies with you, granting you favors you never asked for.

• JFL
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and Deleted member 21244

AEACA8D6 B4AD 49AF A12F 2388E7AE3AEE

I wake up and look like this

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro and IHeightMogU
Do you realise there are other people outside incels and Chads ? Or in your distorted brain everyone who isnt a chad is automatically an incel ? You need to go and touch grass because you lost sense of reality big time. If you are average in the face with average height in your area, jacked body and are not braindead with women, you will have more than enough good looking women wanting to fuck you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and normie_joe
Yeah it's over, I'll never be one

I feel it's a little easy to sometimes underestimate the work these chads put in. Most of the chads I follow for goals tend to work out quite a bit and spend a bunch of time on stuff like skin-care. Sure it's nothing compared to what most .org users are going to have to do just to obtain a base that isn't dog water but life isn't automatically handed out to most people we'd normally consider GL. Watching any "glow up" comp will sort of show you this. Even if us here can spot a GL overweight person vs. a fat soyboy most people can't. For all they know they put in the "hard work" to ascend

Meanwhile most of us here are busy trying to buy a jawline just so it can start :feelsbadman:

I feel it's a little easy to sometimes underestimate the work these chads put in. Most of the chads I follow for goals tend to work out quite a bit and spend a bunch of time on stuff like skin-care. Sure it's nothing compared to what most .org users are going to have to do just to obtain a base that isn't dog water but life isn't automatically handed out to most people we'd normally consider GL. Watching any "glow up" comp will sort of show you this. Even if us here can spot a GL overweight person vs. a fat soyboy most people can't. For all they know they put in the "hard work" to ascend

Meanwhile most of us here are busy trying to buy a jawline just so it can start :feelsbadman:
most of the time they just stay lean and have a 10 minute skincare routine, that’s it

• Hmm...
Reactions: WanderingBurro

Think about how much you went through as a strength. Someone carried by life is the most boring and plane person imaginable. The more you've crawled through the mud the stronger you really are

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
most of the time they just stay lean and have a 10 minute skincare routine, that’s it
10min skincare routine ? Dawg what do you even besides cleanse, moisturize & sunscreen ? Aight maybe retina/retinol but thats it