It never began...... (M25)

ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels (human refuted)
The vicious retard is back to tramatize some poor souls with his grotesque vissage

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, justinzayn, ChristianChad and 2 others
never began for ur autistic expressions

• +1
Reactions: womanappreciator and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
You did a good job eye area looks solid
normally my eyes are as wide as a deer or some loser with a cum pillow depicting a perverted gook cartoon

Lol white cant be incel. Fix your jumbo ears

You look fine.

• JFL
Reactions: ugly_man
Screenshot 20221025 184630 Samsung Internet

Wtf is that? No way that supras, browridge and glabella are natural, especially because of the extremely pronounced lines in tha nasion area. Looks like you got implants or bonesmashed too much, if not you just have been unlucky, you have more bone mass there than in your entire skull ngl.

View attachment 1922248
Wtf is that? No way that supras, browridge and glabella are natural, especially because of the extremely pronounced lines in tha nasion area. Looks like you got implants or bonesmashed too much, if not you just have been unlucky, you have more bone mass there than in your entire skull ngl.
yea I have been fucked

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
View attachment 1922248
it is over for me

• Hmm...
View attachment 1922248
He is an @ugly_man but @It'snotover for him.

• JFL
didnt i tell you to get rid of the mustache? unreal