It never gets any better

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I wanted to die since I was 14, and every year I stayed alive, I always regretted it. It's a downward spiral. I constantly decay.

I always believed something would change but it only got worse. Genes determine your life, boyos. You cannot escape your genetic destiny.

I literally have no reason to keep going. I will never get laid. It's over for me. I never had a chance and I won't ever get one either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Deleted member 6401
*nuzzles* _UwU_, _0w0_

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blitz
:feelsping:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Pay a prostitute. And tell us your experience.
€50,00 isn't much

• +1
  • +1
lol cuck. Enjoy your suffering.
Dude, I made out with a girl and it didn't do me any good. why would fucking some STD ravaged cunt do me any good?

• +1
Dude, I made out with a girl and it didn't do me any good. why would fucking some STD ravaged cunt do me any good?
Why don't you talk to your parents about all this? So they can actually get you the help you so desperately need.

• +1
Why don't you talk to your parents about all this? So they can actually get you the help you so desperately need.
I talked to my parents about this. My mother said that it is 100% my fault I got heart broken and my dad says "You will find anther one. Maybe a dutch gir,like you"

• +1
I talked to my parents about this. My mother said that it is 100% my fault I got heart broken and my dad says "You will find anther one. Maybe a dutch gir,like you"
Please do aware them of your mental state too. Show them what you post online.

• +1
his inceldom is tearing his family apart apparently. search for the "my mom is so desperate" thread from him. truly can't make this shit up @blackopstruecel can u confrim?

• +1
Please do aware them of your mental state too. Show them what you post online.
They know but don't care
his inceldom is tearing his family apart apparently. search for the "my mom is so desperate" thread from him. truly can't make this shit up @blackopstruecel can u confrim?
I can confirm

• +1
Man,you have to do something.What are you doing currently ? i haven't seen you on reddit tho

• +1
Man,you have to do something.What are you doing currently ? i haven't seen you on reddit tho
I'm planning to drop out of my masters cause that shit aint for me

• +1