it over for u no matter what

spdxer

spdxer

external mog
The reality is that society is changing at a rapid pace
women's egos increase and increase, standards only get higher and ur still stuck browsing looksmax.org 😂
I hate to say it but if you have consistently been on this site for more than a year you are done for, theres nothing you can do.
Greys look at slayers on this site and think "these guys slay so much all i need to do is chew some gum and do some skincare and ill be like them"
In reality these mfs are not happy at all, so i hope anybody reading this think twice about becoming a rotter.

my best advice would be to take some shrooms and pray they change your mindset on everything

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid, Deleted member 48689 and TheReckons
Shit Thread Never Post Again

• +1
Reactions: el primo, TheLooxMaxingKing and Tai Lung
take hard drugs and wait till ww3 trust me

• +1
Reactions: spdxer
the blackpill is a curse
as someone whos been into this shit since a long time , you will always be insecure about your looks even if you look good

• +1
some people were born to fuck and some to get cucked

• +1
dnr + cope
good thread:
Last year I used this stack for 4 months and the results were amazing, I gained a ton of lean muscle mass and my mental health was stable, no brain fog. During those 4 months I genuinely felt like a high T gorilla jfl.
I'm gonna try this stack again while lean bulking to get the full effects of my late puberty and make sure my body is at it's highest capacity naturally

The 3 supplements I'll be using:

Fenugreek :

I will take this supplement to regulate my blood sugar levels and to improve my insulin sensitivity. This supplement has been preached in the gym community as a natural test-booster, Last time I took this supplement I felt higher test so it could probably increase levels of total and free testosterone to a certain degree.

Studies have shown Fenugreek also helps with your skin, it should soothe skin irritation and inflammation. I still struggle with some acne when my diet gets out of control so I hope Fenugreek will regulate this more and won't break me out the second I eat something remotely 'bad'.

Tribulus Terrestris :

Tribulus increases libido and improves sexual health. Last year when I took this, I was bricked almost 24/7. I remember this one time when I went swimming in a public pool for cardio that my dick was hard the whole fucking time. I went to jerk off, still bricked, jerked off again and still bricked. When I took this stack I could literally go round after round with no complications, fucking crazy.

It should supposedly regulate your hormone levels and increase test.

Tribulus also helps with protecting your heart, studies have shown it has cardioprotective effects, such as reducing cholesterol levels and improving blood circulation. I need this since my family struggles with heart problems, over

Also wanna take this for my skin since it has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.

L-Tyrosine :

In summary, L-tyrosine is an amino acid that serves as a precursor to several important neurotransmitters in the brain, including dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine. Those neurotransmitters play crucial roles in mood regulation, stress response, cognitive function, and physical performance.
I'm gonna take this supplement because my mind was in a really good place when I took it in the past, I had lots of motivation to do stuff, my workouts were out of this world and I generally felt content with my life.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know ppl are gonna comment 'muh muh just take test muh muh' no I want my hair and I need my collagen nigga

Rate this stack ppl

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
women's egos increase and increase, standards only get higher and ur still stuck browsing looksmax.org 😂
I hate to say it but if you have consistently been on this site for more than a year you are done for, theres nothing you can do.
Greys look at slayers on this site and think "these guys slay so much all i need to do is chew some gum and do some skincare and ill be like them"
In reality these mfs are not happy at all, so i hope anybody reading this think twice about becoming a rotter.

my best advice would be to take some shrooms and pray they change your mindset on everything

View attachment 2771124
IMG 5333

good thread:
Last year I used this stack for 4 months and the results were amazing, I gained a ton of lean muscle mass and my mental health was stable, no brain fog. During those 4 months I genuinely felt like a high T gorilla jfl.
I'm gonna try this stack again while lean bulking to get the full effects of my late puberty and make sure my body is at it's highest capacity naturally

The 3 supplements I'll be using:

Fenugreek :

I will take this supplement to regulate my blood sugar levels and to improve my insulin sensitivity. This supplement has been preached in the gym community as a natural test-booster, Last time I took this supplement I felt higher test so it could probably increase levels of total and free testosterone to a certain degree.

Studies have shown Fenugreek also helps with your skin, it should soothe skin irritation and inflammation. I still struggle with some acne when my diet gets out of control so I hope Fenugreek will regulate this more and won't break me out the second I eat something remotely 'bad'.

Tribulus Terrestris :

Tribulus increases libido and improves sexual health. Last year when I took this, I was bricked almost 24/7. I remember this one time when I went swimming in a public pool for cardio that my dick was hard the whole fucking time. I went to jerk off, still bricked, jerked off again and still bricked. When I took this stack I could literally go round after round with no complications, fucking crazy.

It should supposedly regulate your hormone levels and increase test.

Tribulus also helps with protecting your heart, studies have shown it has cardioprotective effects, such as reducing cholesterol levels and improving blood circulation. I need this since my family struggles with heart problems, over

Also wanna take this for my skin since it has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.

L-Tyrosine :

In summary, L-tyrosine is an amino acid that serves as a precursor to several important neurotransmitters in the brain, including dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine. Those neurotransmitters play crucial roles in mood regulation, stress response, cognitive function, and physical performance.
I'm gonna take this supplement because my mind was in a really good place when I took it in the past, I had lots of motivation to do stuff, my workouts were out of this world and I generally felt content with my life.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know ppl are gonna comment 'muh muh just take test muh muh' no I want my hair and I need my collagen nigga

Rate this stack ppl
thankyou

• +1
i have always been invisible

• So Sad

View attachment 2771124
Up

• +1