IT people are very annoying

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Imagine going in computer science just to wage cuck for a corporation for good cash, jfl at that sub humanity. All of the cucks i know that went to study CS are shallow and have no interest in nothing, so they have no shame to be a nobody working in the office every day of their life for a good payment. Arrogant pricks that act like their Gods just because they make a really high wage slaving on a computer whole day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Zygos4Life
better than my job at least you wont die there lol

People are very annoying*

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
What is your job? If you mean construction then that is a honorable and manly job tbh
bridge building. its not as cool as it looks on pics tho

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
bridge building. its not as cool as it looks on pics tho
Yeah but you didn't go to 4 years of college just to sit like a cuck on some computer 8 hours working for someone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
A friend of mine literally went insane because of wagecucking behind a computer daily lol

Sounds dangerous as fuck. Lemme guess the pay isn't Great as well.
i get paid 2x when im up there, but sometimes i have to do normal construction too. normal pay is neither bad or good tbh but 2x i said is damn decent. getting up there is probably only dangerous part because we go up with crane. and wind is pretty shit but thats it. was fun first week but now got kinda boring
Yeah but you didn't go to 4 years of college just to sit like a cuck on some computer 8 hours working for someone
i work 8 hours minus 1 lunchtime. ill take office job anyday muhh cuck muhh computer. also alot are self made too

Last edited: