It pissed me off when I started to get sex bc all my life I thought women had no sex drive

D

Deleted member 23324

Silver
Joined
Oct 26, 2022
Posts
613
Reputation
862
Who else has this happened to?

All your life you thought women were repulsed by sex and had no interest in it

Then u ascend and all of a sudden you see girls are actually sexual
 
  • +1
Reactions: 5"8cel
Only makes it worse when you still don't get sex and you're 28 like me and you now know what you're missing out on
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Gengar’s Ghost
Who claimed that? Their orgams last the whole sex act and men just couple of second and they are done. They probably enjoy it more than men.
 
Only makes it worse when you still don't get sex and you're 28 like me and you now know what you're missing out on
Relatable bhai, I'm 27 though but yeah you get the point.
 
Who claimed that? Their orgams last the whole sex act and men just couple of second and they are done. They probably enjoy it more than men.
It’s more so implied since women are disgusted (sexually) with 80% of males
 
It’s more so implied since women are disgusted (sexually) with 80% of males
their orgasms can last minutes this was a well kept secret in ancient societies because it's threatening to men's power and patriarchal societies to reveal the truth that women enjoy sex more than men, and I can't even get to the point where I can stick it in for 30 seconds of fun so it's just ropefuel for me
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
their orgasms can last minutes this was a well kept secret in ancient societies because it's threatening to men's power and patriarchal societies to reveal the truth that women enjoy sex more than men, and I can't even get to the point where I can stick it in for 30 seconds of fun so it's just ropefuel for me
That is true. Their orgasm last very long. I was jealousy how long it lasted. Its over for men.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: soulless_npc

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
0
Views
19
TGUN.
TGUN.
reeven
Replies
3
Views
45
7zyzz7
7zyzz7
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
6
Views
52
LA_vxmpk1NG
LA_vxmpk1NG
6
Replies
2
Views
37
SupressedLowLife
SupressedLowLife
_MVP_
Replies
19
Views
86
cursedbybones
cursedbybones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top