It really is all about your looks, and even then, you’re really not loved for you yourself.

looksmaxxer559

looksmaxxer559

Heir to Hernan Drago
You could be 8 PSL, and even then, people only love you for your looks. It isn’t about your personality, it’s just a byproduct only because you have LOOKS. In fact, even if you have a bad personality as GigaChad, they ignore it anyways because of your LOOKS. Ascending is the only way to truly have something that people can love that is actually at least PHYSICALLY you. If you get rich, they only love you for your money.

Even if you score a Stacy somehow with your personality, it’s not too long before her primal reproductive desires take over and she wants to get impregnated by Chad.
Oh, and it wasn’t Chad’s personality or who he was. It was his LOOKS.

Ascension is the only way for humans to love you..

Fuck.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 16275, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 2 others
42059108 9737 4CC8 9F2A 2AD45E0F99B9

The best personality I’ve ever seen

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 43403, Deleted member 16275 and 3 others
biggest cope thread

Another day another dumb greycel posting water shit lol

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and ElTruecel
Another day another dumb greycel posting water shit lol
That’s why it’s a vent thread, I’ve been browsing looksmax since 2020. I recently made an account though.

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and bishōnenmaxxer
holy shit actual terachad,

actual 1 in a million human the girl is in luck
both are lucky tbh. i've seen guys just as gl as him or maybe a lil worse ending up with way worse than her.

both are lucky tbh. i've seen guys just as gl as him or maybe a lil worse ending up with way worse than her.
hope they have the happiest relationship ever

hope they have the happiest relationship ever
ik her since a long time and thought she was peak female attractiveness. then i saw him and didn't realize he was insanely gl until i found blackpill

It's over for nature

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
daily autist post again and again

Good post, water threads are needed among all the utter bullshit cope threads like nt threads and alike.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxer559
Whenever my girlfriends compliment me on things other than my looks I don't believe them, they wouldn't have given me those compliments when I was recessed.

The only people I will truly ever respect are my friends that liked me when I was ugly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blackpiller954, Eduardo DOV, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 1 other person
who cares fag. everyone loves complaining. if you have an awesone personality you'll go "but she doesnt love my looks!" if you have great looks you'll go "but she dont love my personality!" etc

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV