It´s over for me

LooksThinker

LooksThinker

Future htn
I have two exams tomorrow which determite can i go to high school or no. (vocational school would be the second option if i fail)
And i have no idea about those test areas at all. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
I need to sleep but i can´t because then i would waste all my left time to read for those 2 exams.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, aesthetic beauty, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
I have two exams tomorrow which determite can i go to high school or no. (vocational school would be the second option if i fail)
And i have no idea about those test areas at all. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
I need to sleep but i can´t because then i would waste all my left time to read for those 2 exams.
I just failed my exam in my 3rd semester recently which was gonna decide my field placment and i failed it 3rd time ( ever since i found Blacpill)

• So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and LooksThinker
bro's 12 and already an incel, it never began for bro.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, ElTruecel, sayi and 3 others
bump, should i keep reading or go to sleep?

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Will Rope together

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-06 233911.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-06 233911.png
    65 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
12 and an incel

@pneumocystosis should i keep reading or no?

• +1
you want at least 4 hours of sleep.
from that point on, 1 hour of sleep > 1 hour of studying

good luck brother

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wsada and LooksThinker

good luck brother
r u really doing 3 days all pills no food? be careful to not get the ozempic face from rapid weight loss on the periorbital fat

• Woah

good luck brother
Is it really worth it sacrificing school and exams for sleep

• +1
happy that winter break is coming i will just rot in my room

school = looksmin

• +1
Reactions: DoII and LooksThinker
Is it really worth it sacrificing school and exams for sleep
i definitely had to back in my high school.
i was in one of the best high schools in my country, so i had no choice but to work

middle school is another story, i dunno if @LooksThinker should take it that seriously...

If you’re struggling with school before even going to high school just give up. Go to vocational school and just do a trade or something.

i definitely had to back in my high school.
i was in one of the best high schools in my country, so i had no choice but to work

middle school is another story, i dunno if @LooksThinker should take it that seriously...
Those two exams are in high role if i can even go to high school at all.

• Woah
If you’re struggling with school before even going to high school just give up. Go to vocational school and just do a trade or something.
Nah i just checuled myself badly and i got 10exams for a one week.

• Woah
r u really doing 3 days all pills no food? be careful to not get the ozempic face from rapid weight loss on the periorbital fat

timestamp included.

i'm too collagenous to get ozempic face. also i have virtually no periorbital fat, it's literally just water.
when i take too much furosemide and all the water disappears, my eye area is very hollow

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whatashame and LooksThinker

timestamp included.

i'm too collagenous to get ozempic face. also i have virtually no periorbital fat, it's literally just water.
when i take too much furosemide and all the water disappears, my eye area is very hollow

i had great collagen as well, but in the last year i got these folds and i suspect its because of weight loss (It was not even drastic, i was like 12% and fasted cause of depression probab got like 8%)