Careermaxxing plan

looks good, you should have finished your havo tho but this is the best you can make out of it.
im in the 3rd year of VWO now:lul::lul::lul:
ye he griefed it, my bestfriend also did this and is doing the mbo route.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Zeta
No in my opinion not. But its the best option for now
i recommend u working in a coffe shop i finished uni now iv been working in an office for 2 weeks and this 2 week is worse then 1 year in a coffe shop

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
Yeah i should have done that. But im still able to build my career this way. You better finish high school buddy boyo
bro you gonna make it dont worry

• +1
  • So Sad
i recommend u working in a coffe shop i finished uni now iv been working in an office for 2 weeks and this 2 week is worse then 1 year in a coffe shop
No because when i work at a car garage i get a diploma that is necessary for my future education.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and AustinCutler
Nah I’ll make 70k. The corvette i wanna buy, a c6, is around 25k euros
still a lot of money for a car. you should start a business or invest and then if you made a lot you can buy one.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: owlofathena, thorns and Zeta
still a lot of money for a car. you should start a business or invest and then if you made a lot you can buy one.
I’m really skeptical about starting a business or investing. I mean it’s hard brah. I just want a corvette :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: letitsnow_ and thorns
waarom auto monteur dan?
is het een goeie baan?
Veel succes kereltje van me! :)

• +1
  • So Sad
waarom auto monteur dan?
is het een goeie baan?
Veel succes kereltje van me! :)
Heb automonteur gekozen omdat ik van autos houd. En ik heb daar al een baan.

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
I’m really skeptical about starting a business or investing. I mean it’s hard brah. I just want a corvette :ROFLMAO:
Just remember a car is a depreciating asset. Invest in the stock market or save it to start a small business that's about it really.

• +1
  • So Sad
Just remember a car is a depreciating asset. Invest in the stock market or save it to start a small business that's about it really.
Yeah it is smarter in theory. But keep it real, what’s cooler, driving a corvette or having a few thousand euros in stocks

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and owlofathena
Yeah it is smarter in theory. But keep it real, what’s cooler, driving a corvette or having a few thousand euros in stocks
That's true but I am striving to buy a Bugatti one day so I am willing to be patient and work hard towards that goal.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta, fuse and thorns
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx, ambi, blatonslatt and 7 others
That's true but I am striving to buy a Bugatti one day so I am willing to be patient and work hard towards that goal.
Yeah but i mean, I’ll never be 22 years old with a corvette again :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
sounds good bro gl buddy

• +1
Reactions: Zeta