it seems chads and women are the only real community minded folks.

stamaster21

stamaster21

Kraken
Its seems when ever their is a call for people to act, or be community minded its attractive men/women, and women in general who answer or demand other answer the call.

You see attractive men/women and women in general have good lives, so they have no problem talking about community, and sacrifice, and sharing and caring.
The majority of men don't get mates and their lives are not as good as most women, so men in general don't care about sharing or helping others, since they don't get anything out of it from society and women. But at the same time the average man is stronger then most women and children so women and society as a whole expect random men to save or help/risk their lives for all women and children.

:ROFLMAO::lul:

• +1
Reactions: thegoat, Richard_Hungwell and isis_Bleach
Hmm...I agree to an extent.

It depends...

Strangers have helped me out in the past, so I try to help out strangers when I can (within reason), regardless of their attractiveness. In fact, I'm more likely to help/be nice to an unattractive person than an attractive female because I know they already have it easy.

You see attractive men/women and women in general have good lives, so they have no problem talking about community, and sacrifice, and sharing and caring.
Fully agree