it seems like many of you still didn't fully grasp the tinderpill

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
i'll try to make it easy so even you slow ethnics can get it
if there is the possibility to choose from a wide range of men from the sofa, they will do it
if they all have avaiability to top percentile men there is no reason to not reject you irl
the girls you see on tinder are the same exact ones you see outside
tldr if you didn't get incel luck while in high school to run jbf it's over

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 8869, rand anon and 8 others
if there is the possibility to choose from a wide range of men from the sofa, they will do it
if they all have avaiability to top percentile men there is no reason to not reject you irl
this
If ur gl and unphotogenic learn to take good pics fraud angles and shit
Boom
L

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
it's over

• So Sad
Reactions: Lygodactylus
thats just not true cause I do bad on tinder and good on instagram and real life
also tinder userbase is 20% women, it should be 50/50 like irl

so its not black and white like that

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15827, gamma and 3 others

• 24.2% of Tinder users are female.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Lygodactylus, the BULL and 2 others
kys armadillo ball
Awkward Red-Faced GIF by moodman

• Woah
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
  • Hmm...
Cope. If tinder was literally= real life then no sub 6ft man would be getting their dick wet, no ethnic would have any sex partner, no pale ginger would be having sex, no sub 8 male would be able to get something even close to their looks match.

Also if you match with a girl on tinder, and then she flakes, by your logic your subhuman cause she didn't fuck you :lul:. Tinder is a validation tool primarily for attention and its almost 80% dudes. Its not a good representation of the real dating market.

It never began

Cope. If tinder was literally= real life then no sub 6ft man would be getting their dick wet, no ethnic would have any sex partner, no pale ginger would be having sex, no sub 8 male would be able to get something even close to their looks match.

Also if you match with a girl on tinder, and then she flakes, by your logic your subhuman cause she didn't fuck you :lul:. Tinder is a validation tool primarily for attention and its almost 80% dudes. Its not a good representation of the real dating market.
not this cope again. the pajeets you see hanging out with women are betabuxx friendzoned hopecels etc it is both a validation tool and a tool to fuck when they feel horny. there is literally no reason to deal with average men outside when you can have the best

If that was the case I would still be a virgin.

thats just not true cause I do bad on tinder and good on instagram and real life
also tinder userbase is 20% women, it should be 50/50 like irl

so its not black and white like that
irl isn't 50/50. Far more men in the dating market than women when you factor in birthrates, immigration and older men dating younger women.

If that was the case I would still be a virgin.
if that was the case what?? didn't you meet the landwhales you fuck with on there?? if i recall correctly. but yeah it is what is

How do you learn it?
you can't. when you're gl every angle is good , there is no angle frauding when you lack the angularity the jaw and you have shitty eyes

In Italy Tinder is 90% men 10% women :lul:
Most girls don't use it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
if that was the case what?? didn't you meet the landwhales you fuck with on there?? if i recall correctly. but yeah it is what is
In High School I was a virgin nerd, and irl I can't find my way with girls because of high inhibness....

If Tinder and IRL were the same shit, I would still be an incel.

you can't. when you're gl every angle is good , there is no angle frauding when you lack the angularity the jaw and you have shitty eyes
I clearly look like a different person in different photos. I know my eye area is shit but it doesn't look that bad in right angles.

Whenever i ask for a girl to take a photo with me i look nice but when i try to shoot some pics myself, my face looks just different tbh

In High School I was a virgin nerd, and irl I can't find my way with girls because of high inhibness....

If Tinder and IRL were the same shit, I would still be an incel.
you just didn't even try

Most girls don't use it
old ass statistics. i see a lot of new girls everyday with my crisickfish. and none of them matches with that weird ethnic

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, Beetlejuice and Bvnny.
Most girls don't use it

lmao don't most of them use it to promote their social media too?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Eduardo DOV and gamma