It seems like my oneitis didn't graduate today

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
I couldnt find her anywhere in the ceremony. She had told me that it would be a piece of cake to get her degree, i wonder what takes her so long.

Sometimes i wonder if she is even alive tbh tbh. Maybe she ended up in the ward. Or maybe her addictions took her over and she is in rehab or smth. Idk.

She is like 25, gonna be 26, thats like 8 years in college. And she told me she had big plans of doing a post graduate with some renowned teacher. When is she gonna be doing that???

Or maybe she has graduated already and just didnt attend, thats a possiblity too ig. Or maye she dropped out idk. Well, its over anyway, life doesnt go on.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin, Klasik01, Manletmachine and 2 others
too busy taking chad's dick

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√, laaltin, tombradylover and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, vermillioncorefan, Ricky212 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, fuxkdakikez, Manletmachine and 2 others
I couldnt find her anywhere in the ceremony. She had told me that it would be a piece of cake to get her degree, i wonder what takes her so long.

Sometimes i wonder if she is even alive tbh tbh. Maybe she ended up in the ward. Or maybe her addictions took her over and she is in rehab or smth. Idk.

She is like 25, gonna be 26, thats like 8 years in college. And she told me she had big plans of doing a post graduate with some renowned teacher. When is she gonna be doing that???

Or maybe she has graduated already and just didnt attend, thats a possiblity too ig. Or maye she dropped out idk. Well, its over anyway, life doesnt go on.
stacy doesn’t show up to low level events like some random graduation ceremony

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan

Stacy doesn't show up to subchad events. Graduation to celebrate your academic accomplishments? SUBCHAD. While subhumans throw books around and "muhhhh research, muhhh my paper needs to get cited", stacy is only interested in one thing:

Satisfying her compulsions for superior DNA.

Jfl if you thought you were going to see your oneitis, she's getting her back blown out by chad while subchads throw their cope graduation hats in the air. Genetics are law.

• So Sad
Jfl if you thought you were going to see your oneitis, she's getting her back blown out by chad while subchads throw their cope graduation hats in the air. Genetics are law.
buuuuut all my older oneitises attended their graduation ceremonies. was she rly so much superior to them????

why did i have to meet a stacy and get oneitis on her :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:???
it’s impossible to help yourself when it comes to stacy. don’t feel too bad bud

• So Sad
You should'nt care about a foid that doesn't care about you in the slightest

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: randomguyonthenet. and InnerVoid
She lives in your head rent free

• So Sad