It seems strange to me that you can just travel through all EU countries relatively unrestricted

6ft4

6ft4

Juggernaut Genes Possessor
I got a flight to Belgium in early 2022 and booked an apartment to live in
I never declared that I was living there because it was too much hassle
Lets say I get into a fight with some ethnic and beat the shit out of him then the ethnic goes to the police
What are the police gonna be able to do about it?
Lets say cctv footage gets posted to Belgian media, nobody in the country is going to recognize me or be able to identify me

Living like a ghost feels so good, but I was still tied to one location because I was renting an apartment (which I just moved out of)
Lets say I get on a bus/train to a neighboring country, I can just beat up ethnics there and there is not even a record of me getting a flight into that country
Also another thing that is strange to me is that women with no husband who have a JB daughter rent out a room in their house to a stranger through AirB&B
The person you let into your house could be frauding their identity then could commit a crime then vanish

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Lets say I get into a fight with some ethnic and beat the shit out of him then the ethnic goes to the police
Lets say cctv footage gets posted to Belgian media, nobody in the country is going to recognize me or be able to identify me

Living like a ghost feels so good, but I was still tied to one location because I was renting an apartment (which I just moved out of)
Lets say I get on a bus/train to a neighboring country, I can just beat up ethnics there and there is not even a record of me getting a flight into that country
Also another thing that is strange to me is that women with no husband who have a JB daughter rent out a room in their house to a stranger through AirB&B
The person you let into your house could be frauding their identity then could commit a crime then vanish
Ramblings from the Dockyards of Antwerp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 2729, EverythingMattersCel and 4 others
Why do you want beat up ethnics? That's not nice bruv. I never get a sense of wanting to beat up white people as a ethnic man.

//Thomas DOM

Major opportunity right here. :dafuckfeels:

She was insane tbh wish you could've seen her

It was just us two alone in there jfl at letting a gymcelled Chadlite stranger be home alone with your daughter. I could've been anyone

Last edited:
Major opportunity right here. :dafuckfeels:
I think he's referring to the time I went to visit him

Even the mum was giving me IOIs jfl

It does not work like that. You can freely move in the Schengen area but state agencies will still know where you are even if there’s no border checking

• Woah
Reactions: 6ft4