I'm so aspie that I forced forevergymcelling to get a BnB

6ft4

Kraken
As u may know @forevergymcelling was staying at mine after he risked a 10k fine to fraud his way into an EU country
We went out last night and approached non stop and got fuck all
I blacked out and apparently after we got the uber back I started sprinting out of the vehicle despite the fact he paid
Apparently I then began pissing on the bed while rambling about how over it is and he had to leave to go sleep in a BnB
He gave me a black eye during the night coz I was being a retard harassing him and telling him to hit me
Today we met up but he didn't feel like drinking
I have been drinking tonight and outside a shop some belgian girl asked if I had a lighter
I said no but told her I could buy her one if she wanted but she said it was okay
they didnt accept card so I went to ATM then she was talking to some ethnics but after I got my alcohol and came back out she was alone so I tried talking to her
She gave a vibe that she wanted to instantly get away from me (possibly due to me being a black eye cel) but shee told me she was native belgian and shit then left
It was the lowest cortisol I've ever been in my life, I was low energy but also low cortisol like I didn't care about outcome
I am now 500ml vodka deep and dropped an MDMA pill 30mins ago, might go into town and approach

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Pikabro, Johanjohan and 38 others
@ChickenAndRiceBrah

@geezcel

How do u nijgas meet up people on here? U guys talked outside looksmax at least?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 17829
I blacked out and apparently after we got the uber back I started sprinting out of the vehicle despite the fact he paid
Apparently I then began pissing on the bed while rambling about how over it is
Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
Then you sucked this big fat stinky cock and slurped up all the cum like a good dog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32, karbo, Deleted member 19036 and 9 others
Apparently I then began pissing on the bed while rambling about how over it is and he had to leave to go sleep in a BnB
:lul: Mirin turn up skills

How is @forevergymcelling getting a pump in with all this drinking

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 17829, Oberyn and 3 others
How do u nijgas meet up people on here? U guys talked outside looksmax at least?
Send locations then people meet up

But everyone too scared to meet me? Idk why

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, oldcelloser and aBetterMii
and those are the nt ppl. imagine if you met with the true schizos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Mewton, Deleted member 7098 and 11 others
and those are the nt ppl. imagine if you met with the true schizos
I think irl they’d be docile…it would be the first time in a while they see sunlight though

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and Deleted member 18032
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 16853 and Deleted member 9801

Meet me in DC sometime pay for a fancy dinnrr for me like im one of your korean babes :Comfy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: oldcelloser
Meet me in DC sometime pay for a fancy dinnrr for me like im one of your korean babes :Comfy:
Ok we’ll meet when I’m in dc idk when I’ll be there

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and aBetterMii
Night out cliffs:
- went to a courtyard kind of area with bars all around. We mogged every single guy there, everyone here looks shit. Not even one chadlite
- I was cold approached twice, a pair of mullatto girls came over and one said to me “my friend likes you” but I swiftly shut them down and said I had a gf
- second one was by a Norwegian girl who was pointing at me to her friend and so I started talking to her. We saw her later that night and she asked us both what we were doing there and @6ft4 told her he was here for plastic surgery and said he was going to advance his maxilla forward :lul::lul:
- 6ft4 managed to pull one girl and he asked her to come back to his house and she rejected him which sent him into an uncontrollable rage
- I got cucked by a 5’5 ethnic manlet I mogged in every single way. not going into details about this. I can’t even begin to describe how this happened

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 17430, EasternRightWinger15 and 29 others
I got cucked by a 5’5 ethnic manlet I mogged in every single way. not going into details about this. I can’t even begin to describe how this happened
was it @FailedNormieManlet :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17829, closedplatecel and 4 others
Night out cliffs:
- went to a courtyard kind of area with bars all around. We mogged every single guy there, everyone here looks shit. Not even one chadlite
- I was cold approached twice, a pair of mullatto girls came over and one said to me “my friend likes you” but I swiftly shut them down and said I had a gf
- second one was by a Norwegian girl who was pointing at me to her friend and so I started talking to her. We saw her later that night and she asked us both what we were doing there and @6ft4 told her he was here for plastic surgery and said he was going to advance his maxilla forward :lul::lul:
- 6ft4 managed to pull one girl and he asked her to come back to his house and she rejected him which sent him into an uncontrollable rage
- I got cucked by a 5’5 ethnic manlet I mogged in every single way. not going into details about this. I can’t even begin to describe how this happened
volcel u rejected girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Oberyn and 1 other person
GIF by Giffffr

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, tyronelite, Deleted member 17829 and 3 others
No nigga, please DO go into details.

I want to see how this low inhib Arab game works

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, ChickenAndRiceBrah and Deleted member 17829
Life Fuel for my 5'6 ethnic ass

@6ft4 told her he was here for plastic surgery and said he was going to advance his maxilla forward :lul::lul:
SIGMA 6FT4.

I NEED MORE DETAILLLLLSS GUYS MORE.

• JFL
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
Night out cliffs:
brutal mog experience for 6ft4

As u may know @forevergymcelling was staying at mine after he risked a 10k fine to fraud his way into an EU country
He gave me a black eye during the night coz I was being a retard harassing him and telling him to hit me
I have been drinking tonight and outside a shop some belgian girl asked if I had a lighter
I said no but told her I could buy her one if she wanted but she said it was okay
they didnt accept card so I went to ATM then she was talking to some ethnics but after I got my alcohol and came back out she was alone so I tried talking to her
She gave a vibe that she wanted to instantly get away from me (possibly due to me being a black eye cel) but shee told me she was native belgian and shit then left
It was the lowest cortisol I've ever been in my life, I was low energy but also low cortisol like I didn't care about outcome
I am now 500ml vodka deep and dropped an MDMA pill 30mins ago, might go into town and approach
you sound like a fucking madman i want to go out with you:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
how did u not get anything ur literally a top 3% guy its fucking over for me

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
Life Fuel for my 5'6 ethnic ass
This nigga isn't sharing cos it will destroy his entire worldview that looks and height matter.

In reality he could've just grown a beard and converted to Islam and he'd have a harem in the UK

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Mewton, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6 others
This nigga isn't sharing cos it will destroy his entire worldview that looks and height matter.

In reality he could've just grown a beard and converted to Islam and he'd have a harem in the UK
The ethnic didn’t do anything he was standing near the bouncer at the door when she approached him

But he only made out with her before she left with her friend

Truly Bizarre. Luck, right place right time theory

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Solidcoin, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
These looksmax (more like lookism because both of you are from there) meetup stories are the best, keep em coming.

I got cucked by a 5’5 ethnic manlet I mogged in every single way. not going into details about this. I can’t even begin to describe how this happened
NT mogger @FailedNormieManlet wins again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Solidcoin, Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 18244 and 2 others
When I got to the bnb I was greeted by a 6.5+ jb, she was legit insane. No idea how old she was tbh but thought it was a bit weird that her parents leave her at home with random PSLers coming to stay the night. She seemed nervous talking to me tbh and kept smiling, she went back into her room and was talking to her friends on Skype or something, wish I spoke French so I could understand what she was saying probably something like

“Sorry guys just had to go open the door for that manlet dog subhuman filth”

Then the mother was messaging me on whatsapp

Is this an IOI?

796F97AC FC06 45B0 997F D3998366C4C8

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 17430, EasternRightWinger15 and 9 others
Night out cliffs:
what psl/rating is 6ft4?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Sigmamale
Been out and about today and at least 3 times this thread has popped into my head and I've struggled not to cage

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Moggable and 4 others

We think you’re an algorithm designed to promote a youtube channel

We think you’re an algorithm designed to promote a youtube channel
I barely upload videos how xD

But when I not lazycel I will open up the laptop and edit a video

New video on the way

@Vermilioncore you got post notis on🤓

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, FailedNormieManlet and Vermilioncore
I barely upload videos how xD

But when I not lazycel I will open up the laptop and edit a video

New video on the way

@Vermilioncore you got post notis on🤓
Notifications on innit

WWow
Night out cliffs:
Wow 5ft5 ethnic cucked you??? 😂😂😂

Also @6ft4 when I pull girls they always refuse to come back with me too hahaha

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Night out cliffs:
If those mulattos approached me I'd be all over them JFL

Come on we'll all ash some Mandy and coke cocktails together and approach

I'll probs end up arrested at the end of the night

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Artiste and Deleted member 15309
:feelswhy: i cant even make friends on here

I had a 5’7 blackcel steal a girl from
Me in 2019. Still to this day I haven’t recovered from it he single handedly flipped my entire
World view on its head

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
“Sorry guys just had to go open the door for that manlet dog subhuman filth”
*her friends prod her to describe you further*

"looks like another submaher is tarnished by the brutal nightlife, this is the fifth one this week... why are they always subanimal manlets? i set up this BnB in hopes of scoring maherlite :("

I had a 5’7 blackcel steal a girl from
Me in 2019. Still to this day I haven’t recovered from it he single handedly flipped my entire
World view on its head
In 2016 I was getting with this legit HTB bordering on Stacylite in a nightclub for a while, went to take a piss and asked her to stay there and she said she would, came back to see her getting with this recessed glasses-wearing skinnyfat currycel probably half a foot shorter than me and a bit shorter than her as well
This was only a few months after I had first discovered lookism and I was in genuine shock for the whole next day to the point of convincing one of my friends who had been there that night to come out with me again the next night just so I could attempt to make up for it/drown my sorrows further

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bwrauycnee and PrinceLuenLeoncur
If those mulattos approached me I'd be all over them JFL

Come on we'll all ash some Mandy and coke cocktails together and approach

I'll probs end up arrested at the end of the night
I’m down.

Night out cliffs:
Where abouts did this happen?

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
I was being a retard harassing him and telling him to hit me
you're on of those annoying drunks :feelswhat: cringe friend

Last edited:
In 2016 I was getting with this legit HTB bordering on Stacylite in a nightclub for a while, went to take a piss and asked her to stay there and she said she would, came back to see her getting with this recessed glasses-wearing skinnyfat currycel probably half a foot shorter than me and a bit shorter than her as well
This was only a few months after I had first discovered lookism and I was in genuine shock for the whole next day to the point of convincing one of my friends who had been there that night to come out with me again the next night just so I could attempt to make up for it/drown my sorrows further
I swear the girl was stacylite in my one as well… I’m HTN/chadlite myself I was fuming she didn’t add me on snap chat but yet danced with this fuck. I was startled literally one of the few times I couldn’t argue with a bluepiller about something

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
Autism

Also give me pics of you Two holding usernames blurred faces

• +1
Belgian women are hot. I would be trying to slay as much as I could if I lived there

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii