It sucks that I can't binge on junk every so often without getting pimples and shit

Kraken
It's so unfair. I see people eat like shit and they never get a spot. But all it takes is for me to eat some ice cream or eat a cookie and I've got big ass spots.

Is there anything I can do to prevent this? Besides not eating junk ofc.

Like medications, etc

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21297
Why do you care you don't get bitches anyways

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 18840
Holy shit im sorry for u dude, do you know if ur allergic to anything?

It's so unfair. I see people eat like shit and they never get a spot.
:Comfy: thankfully im that way, i could slap a greasy pizza all over my face and become pizza and nothing like that happens

:Comfy: thankfully im that way, i could slap a greasy pizza all over my face and become pizza and nothing like that happens
Lucky AF man. I don't have brutal cystic acne, but I do get whiteheads when I eat junk. I might just try accutane and see if that does anything

I don't need junk food

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 8608
Bruh its all cope i wish i had low appetite or fast metabolism to be lean 24/7 i wish bro i widh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Wallenberg
i know eating junk food is an amazing cope but in the end it just costs a lot of money and you end up feeling and looking like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
i know eating junk food is an amazing cope but in the end it just costs a lot of money and you end up feeling and looking like shit.
Give me alternative copes then. We've gotta cope somehow right?

I was thinking of starting smoking weed

Give me alternative copes then. We've gotta cope somehow right?

I was thinking of starting smoking weed
Weed is great when you first start using it. If you do start using it though be careful not to build up a tolerance because you'll want to smoke it all the time at the start

Depends what age you are. I used to be like this until about 21, now I can eat anything without getting acne.