It truly is over i failed

Jamal2222

Jamal2222

ALL POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SATIRE
constantly receiving the deer in headlight look from women i know it’s over for me, at this point im just gonna betabux a foid and the crazy part is my friend doesn’t understand the looksmatter issue. He’s like ‘bro it’s just gameee’. Dude open his comvos with chicks on snapchat and i phrases my conversations exactly the same way, chick then asks “what you look like” , next i get unadded, blocked, ghosted, lead on, etc etc. When it comes to him, chicks say “omggg you’re sooo fineee”.
This dude never understood why i got curved so much in highschool he couldn’t get the information through his dense ass skull, he would just bullshit over and over about my game. Savvy guy was right about everything, dating is ‘luck’ or looks. People who get outliers and get lucky start acting like dating coaches nowadays. What I see happens is such dude that would be an outcast if he was a loner, by a mere stroke of luck, an attractive-normie female wants him. Next thing that happens is they’re relationship goes on social media and she tells her gfs about her bf constantly. What do you think will happen when they breakup and dude just approaches a girl who knew his ex. His smv is sky high the fact that he got a long term relationship from freshman year to junioryear in highschool. Women are the most disgusting backstabbing vile creatures on the planet, nothing comes close to the pure psychopathy women express time and time again. the amount of tall, goodlooking, etc guys i see spoiled for choice is just disgusting. Nobody should listen to the vile lies women will blab, i had girls blame me for years in elementary and highschool for things outside of my control. Infact i remember making a joke 8th grade year only for some dumb foid to blab on me to the teacher, who then told the principal who then called me to the office. Time and time again i realize people want you to act your looks level or you will face extreme resistance if you don’t simply jestermaxx. I was way to confident, direct and unbothered as a sub5 which is why Foids couldn’t stand me. I swear to god i could never catch a break , school was hell. I remember one day in 8th grade we were talking about linking verbs, teacher asked which two we use i said “Like or as”. A foid next to me looked at me like a deer in headlights and said “WhAt dID yOU sAY??! as if assuming i said “like her ass”, then she giggled and thought she was the shit. I couldn’t stand school at all i was always getting in trouble because all i wanted to do was copy chad , i literally did exactly what they did and i always got in trouble never them. This world is cruel and unfair, the only thing left is to be cruel and unfair back.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tyronelite, Deleted member 16834, thecel and 3 others
Not reading that

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
what's your plan?

• So Sad
Reactions: alriodai
Read every word

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Read every word

2AA83DFD 79D1 45AC B9E7 F3557BF6EC8D

cope or rope

• Love it
Reactions: Entschuldigung
dont write too long you dumbass i cant waste my time for ur shit post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Self sabotaging negro

Can the fucking virgin squad migrate to incels .co

Like gtfo niggers u making me depressed and my life is good. Just got sucked by my girl only to log in and get depressed by these retarded faggots talking about Maher and shit

I hope half of you faggots kill yourself. Would uplift this place a whole lot more

Welcome back bro