It user says MEN are the bad guys IF A WOMEN FUCKS A DOG

i dont believe women are 'perfect', let alone every one of them. annoying-unaware-retarded women exist same as men, youre just more exposed to the stupidity coming from their side than ours. just open ur eyes to what men do wrong too

i simply agree with their main points, believe men are much more scumbags and have greater capacity of evil / do much more evil
Men are stronger, it's not like we are more evil, we just have more resources.
Plus testosterone makes you more agressive.

When they say all men would rape a bitch if they could, they are mostly right tbh
The only ones who wouldn't are reddit tier men.
But they are hypocrites still, because they love rape as long as the man passes a certain looks treshould. :ogre:
Bdsm is kinda of like rape play, and they love it.

i dont believe women are 'perfect', let alone every one of them. annoying-unaware-retarded women exist same as men, youre just more exposed to the stupidity coming from their side than ours. just open ur eyes to what men do wrong too

i simply agree with their main points, believe men are much more scumbags and have greater capacity of evil / do much more evil
I said I hate normies as well mate

And they have a greater capacity to do evil but most don’t your also looking at a very low % of men

Its a % thing. Most stereotypical "bad boy" slayers Are not as incels think them to be
i agree. their way of handling women(often abusing a bit indeed) involves a certain skill/nuisance that incels with autism cant conceive. its not that they do it with a plan, you cant imitate it if you are not it.
they think muh chad swings the bat, calls them whores and slaps them and they suck his cock

so yeah being 'too nice' is just unnatractive i guess and shows neediness-low genetic value, women hate that, you can be a bit of asshole sometimes, incels usually are too anxious/self aware or afraid of other males to be so. chads arent and women like that

i feel most women perceive incels to be 'very tense' all the time and never funny lol. not to mention how sex uncomfortable they are (giga death sentence)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
i agree. their way of handling women(often abusing a bit indeed) involves a certain skill/nuisance that incels with autism cant conceive. its not that they do it with a plan, you cant imitate it if you are not it.
they think muh chad swings the bat, calls them whores and slaps them and they suck his cock

so yeah being 'too nice' is just unnatractive i guess and shows neediness-low genetic value, women hate that, you can be a bit of asshole sometimes, incels usually are too anxious/self aware or afraid of other males to be so. chads arent and women like that
I still think to some certain extent to even do this you need to have a certain looks threshold yes, But it really is skill at the end of the day, Still not a deserved one tho, Chad even from early age had positive feedback/experiences with the other gender Even if non sexual and just casual flirt, and so he kept this feedback and developed his charisma skills in later years where it mattered more

There is a certain injustice tho even you can not deny

The average incel probably was bullied/laughted at/ many times in the past, Shut themselves by coping mechanisms to basements and ldar at forums for all day for god knows how long, And obviously they NEVER had an opportunity to develop a skill/charisma socially wise to even improve their odds by 5% jfl Still better than 0

(and yes for at least 70% i am projecting on the last part, But thats more or so the same origin story with other incels imo)

I said I hate normies as well mate

And they have a greater capacity to do evil but most don’t your also looking at a very low % of men
ok but why do you hate the women portion of normies.
you cant hate a child murderer with a shop lifter the same way. if you put them in the same bag you do justice wrong.

feminism is more like "women are still being done wrong" than "women are perfect" you might need to check into main feminist beliefs

they do more evil on a daily basis. they murder women for cheating on them (a much worse act to pay a bad act) or because they dare talking to other men, they murder more in general, commit more hard crime, torture, rape, have more need to dominate on others, start wars and fight them, bully people, cause fear to women etc

what do women do? say some stupid insignificant thing or reject you or call you a small dicked loser misunderstanding you (at worst case scenrio)

Last edited:
There is a certain injustice tho even you can not deny
there is injustice to it, like to many aspects of life where there is even more.
but the way most incels want to react, (ERs, rapes, hating on women) takes away any right that they have to complain
imo such people screw it up so bad in the +- of justice served that they need to be executed for even holding such beliefs

men are the ones initiating bullying in school btw and they keep going into adulthood. literal scumbags

i believe there are other ways to lessen the problem but probably never make it disappear. life is the big problem itself

writing these makes me want to love women even more! theyre just cute and good hot sluts that mind their pussies

Last edited:
there is injustice to it, like to many aspects of life where there is even more.
but the way most incels want to react, (ERs, rapes, hating on women) takes away any right that they have to complain
imo such people screw it up so bad in the +- of justice served that they need to be executed for even holding such beliefs

i believe there are other ways to lessen the problem but probably never make it dissappear. life is the big problem itself
I couldnt care less about any scenario tbh, I am personally reaching new dephts of insanity/Apathy that i never thought were possible

Of course i dont want er/rape or anything that some other niggas might fantisize about and i believe that my "hating" of women by shitposting .org doesnt hurt them in the slightest jfl

But even if some other nigga did go er or smth, Why would you care about that injustice MORE than other injustices specifically? Obviously even the other vast majority of incels shitposting about er wont do shit, And maybe the next Er is not even identified as incel/blackpilled at all, But if something does happen is it more important and noteworthy in any way to you personally?

You see where im going with this, I just directly asked you, If the direct suffering or potentially tragic outcome that happen to women, Is more important and think we should as societies care more, As any other suffering or tragedy that might happen to men?

And even in a non incel scenario okay? A man complains about anything , Is told to shut the fuck up and just general dissinterest or apathy is thrown at him, A woman complains about anything, even at the most small minor issue y can think off, and everyone looks at it in a more empathetic different type of way.

For an example, Even the term "incel" or even the possible thought of someone that self identifies as that throws women and everyone else into a dip rage and disgust, Just a mere possibility of a angry lonely incel just shittalking on a forum all day, Makes women paranoid, all actual abusers/rapists/majority of wife killers are imidietly scapegoated to the incel stereotype, Do you understand what feminism, And its wider definition basically just means "Gynocentrism" is a stupid cucked idea that no man should believe unironically?

ok but why do you hate the women portion of normies.
you cant hate a child murderer with a shop lifter the same way. if you put them in the same bag you do justice wrong.

feminism is more like "women are still being done wrong" than "women are perfect" you might need to check into main feminist beliefs

they do more evil on a daily basis. they murder women for cheating on them (a much worse act to pay a bad act) or because they dare talking to other men, they murder more in general, commit more hard crime, torture, rape, have more need to dominate on others, start wars and fight them, bully people, cause fear to women etc

what do women do? say some stupid insignificant thing or reject you or call you a small dicked loser misunderstanding you (at worst case scenrio)
Your comparing a senior that so rarley happens to one that happens all the time

It’s like walking into a room 1000 times and 900 times you will get slapped in the face while in another scene or you walk into the same room 1000 times and you get a treat 999 times and 1 time you walk in their is a 0.5% chance you get beat nearly to death

• Hmm...
Reactions: wollet2
i believe there are other ways to lessen the problem but probably never make it disappear. life is the big problem itself
Nothing solves this problem, In a wester gynocentric capitalistic society, All men are just endeslly competing with each other to reach the top, By any means, Even if it does mean to just bully others to make themselves ascend the status hierachy, And this is literally a modern fucking issue aka the direct result of feminism, Cant you see where im getting at?

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
The average incel probably was bullied/laughted at/ many times in the past, Shut themselves by coping mechanisms to basements and ldar at forums for all day for god knows how long, And obviously they NEVER had an opportunity to develop a skill/charisma socially wise to even improve their odds by 5% jfl Still better than 0

(and yes for at least 70% i am projecting on the last part, But thats more or so the same origin story with other incels imo)
that social skill/charisma is a big part that malfunctioned that lead to the isolation in the first place in some cases, in others its the kids brain not being able to rebound from early bullying.

yeah for reasons it just snowballs into worse. even not ugly kids or kids with looks that would be attractive to women if they also had the personality were bullied by retards in school (guess what they were men)

due to theier brains or circumstances (finding .org ie) those kids cant rebound and keep failoing their personalities even more, which counts for more than 5% improved odds lol. some of them end up ugly and revolting inside and out with 0 redeeming values. its over for them

those statements are just a macro scale shit test

Nothing solves this problem, In a wester gynocentric capitalistic society, All men are just endeslly competing with each other to reach the top, By any means, Even if it does mean to just bully others to make themselves ascend the status hierachy, And this is literally a modern fucking issue aka the direct result of feminism, Cant you see where im getting at?
He will never see it because as a good looking guy women will only show the best of themselves to him

Your comparing a senior that so rarley happens to one that happens all the time

It’s like walking into a room 1000 times and 900 times you will get slapped in the face while in another scene or you walk into the same room 1000 times and you get a treat 999 times and 1 time you walk in their is a 0.5% chance you get beat nearly to death
these bad stuff happen everyday and theyre nothing compared to the minor things women do. hence why my attention goes there

murderers/torturers/rapists or men that hold extremely toxic beliefs and are dangerous are so disposportionate more than women.
in fact these acts are so much worse than stupid rejections than i wouldnt even register the latter as evil. theyre petty childish stuff
hows that hard to understand

• Woah
He will never see it because as a good looking guy women will only show the best of themselves to him
I mean its not just looks alone, If someone just happens to be in a better environment, Has some looks yes, Has positive feedback in his YOUNGER years, Y know, that whole period of time the term "personality" he so much cares about actually gets developed? Will obviously grow up perfectly normal

lol, ive been dealt with even the worst of women

and im just human to realise that theyre not that serious compared to other stuff even if still bad.
i have no dick, women act as if i dont exist after finding out. its bad but its their choice to be or not with me, i hate life that they feel this way AND that i was brought into this undesirable situation but that doesnt justify harming them.

the atrocities men commit are on another dimension, even the most regular stuff like slut shaming, cat calling, holding the prospect of inflicting serious harm

Last edited:
  • Woah
these bad stuff happen everyday and theyre nothing compared to the minor things women do. hence why my attention goes there

murderers/torturers/rapists or men that hold extremely toxic beliefs and are dangerous are so disposportionate more than women.
in fact these acts are so much worse than stupid rejections than i wouldnt even register the latter as evil. theyre petty childish stuff
hows that hard to understand
Stuff can happen everyday in a world so large it doesn’t make it common that it will happen to most women in a lifetime. most women never will have to experience being killed because they cheated

• Hmm...
lol, ive been dealt with even the worst of women

and im just human to realise that theyre not that serious compared to other stuff even if still bad

the atrocities men commit are on another dimension, even the most regular stuff like slut shaming, cat calling, holding the prospect of inflicting serious harm
I agree with slut shaming but it doesn’t do anything but make a women even more promiscuous so there is no point not doing it.
Nigga the difference is your legit only looking at what such an tiny minuscule % of men do

Stuff can happen everyday in a world so large it doesn’t make it common that it will happen to most women in a lifetime. most women never will have to experience being killed because they cheated
Bro couldnt give less of a flying fuck about what bad thing could happen to a man, Because most of the times the criminals are also men and so all men are evil, But everything changes when something bad happens to a woman, Because they are angels, He literaly said in the beginning that he is feminist, And thats what that means, Fuck this shit im done

• Woah
Bro couldnt give less of a flying fuck about what bad thing could happen to a man, Because most of the times the criminals are also men and so all men are evil, But everything changes when something bad happens to a woman, Because they are angels, He literaly said in the beginning that he is feminist, And thats what that means, Fuck this shit im done
My point was what can happen to a women is Defenitly worse then what can happen to a man but what can happen to a women is so rare and will most likely never happen to most women in their lifetime while what can happen to most men happens to most men everyday

Like and it’s pretty obvious why men tend to kill and hurt more it’s because it’s biological, men are more aggressive, men have stronger physical traits, etc

My point was what can happen to a women is Defenitly worse then what can happen to a man but what can happen to a women is so rare and will most likely never happen to most women in their lifetime while what can happen to most men happens to most men everyday

Like and it’s pretty obvious why men tend to kill and hurt more it’s because it’s biological, men are more aggressive, men have stronger physical traits, etc
I dont even care anymore

Men suffer and get murdered too on a grander scale of importance than women, Men get assaluted, mugged on the streets by some random niggas far more than women are, Or far more grander scare than women are abused in any way,

Women also have more opportunities and happiness by men on the west for obvious reasons, And i wont trust this jew studies that will say " Bu-t women say they are more depressed" Stfu nigga, How in modern day standards can anyone believe this shit just because le science said it?

And because most % of (violent) criminals are men, Doesnt mean that the also the rest normal workers in a society should fuckingg feel guilty about their gender and put women into so much high pedestal that that nigga does here, and thinks that roleplaying as a slave actually is a + to his slays

And on top of that, The actual % of criminal men, JUST HAPPEN TO BE NON NATIVES IN A SPECIFIC COUNTRY also , SOME RANDOM NIGGAS GANGBANG AND RAPE EVERYTHING THEY SEE, and any native man should feel ashamed and shittalk his entire own gender because of it?
What fucking type of cuckery is this

• Woah
its rare but not as rare as you think, for the severity of the act. still why i

and of course that depends on the country youre in. things are bad even in the most 'civilised' 1st world countries, women are treated as complete objects in shitholes.

even in 1st world countries, the woman hating idelogy lives among men and is continuously enforced by stupid memes/culture. women live in fear, many abusive men even where i live dont escalate to the ultimate which is murder. some do. rape is so much more common. beatings and threatenings are so much more common. these behaviors mostly go unreported until now. my sources are not just internet statistics but empirical as well. stories about abusive guys, the way i see normie men talk about women is disgusting, even subhumans who get no pussy, jokes about beating them, killing them all the time etc

how do all these compare to what women do? what is that women do that men dont do in proportionate degree? men cheat more, men lie more.

to nail this, i cant believe that there are people that out of the 2 genders, they choose to call evil the opposite from that which commits most murder, most rape, most serious bullying, all torture, all wars. its fucking insane

Last edited:
I dont even care anymore

Men suffer and get murdered too on a grander scale of importance than women, Men get assaluted, mugged on the streets by some random niggas far more than women are, Or far more grander scare than women are abused in any way,

Women also have more opportunities and happiness by men on the west for obvious reasons, And i wont trust this jew studies that will say " Bu-t women say they are more depressed" Stfu nigga, How in modern day standards can anyone believe this shit just because le science said it?

And because most % of (violent) criminals are men, Doesnt mean that the also the rest normal workers in a society should fuckingg feel guilty about their gender and put women into so much high pedestal that that nigga does here, and thinks that roleplaying as a slave actually is a + to his slays

And on top of that, The actual % of criminal men, JUST HAPPEN TO BE NON NATIVES IN A SPECIFIC COUNTRY also , SOME RANDOM NIGGAS GANGBANG AND RAPE EVERYTHING THEY SEE, and any native man should feel ashamed and shittalk his entire own gender because of it?
Women say their more depressed because women’s depression is simply just being sad for 2 days while male depression is never having any kind of connection with anyone in their life :lul:
its rare but not as rare as you think, for the severity of the act

and of course that depends on the country youre in. things are bad even in the most 'civilised' 1st world countries, women are treated as complete objects in shitholes.

even in 1st world countries, the woman hating idelogy lives among men and is continuously enforced by stupid memes/culture. women live in fear, many abusive men even where i live dont escalate to the ultimate which is murder. some do. rape is so much more common. beatings and threatenings are so much more common. these behaviors mostly go unreported until now. my sources are not just internet statistics but empirical as well. the way i see normie men talk about women is disgusting, even subhumans who get no pussy, jokes about beating them, killing them all the time

how do all these compare to what women do? what that women do men dont do in proportionate degree? men cheat more, men lie more.

to nail this, i cant believe that there are people that out of the 2 genders, they choose to call evil the opposite from that which commits most murder, all torture, all wars. its fucking insane
again your only looking at very low% of men and me personally I’ve never heard any guy say he wants to beat and rape women irl idk where you’ve heard it. And yes women are more evil on averege no question about that, women are fucking like grown up children that never matured, they think that they can do whatever they want and say whatever they want and if someone calls them out for it they call that guy the evil one.

Nigga stop looking at only what a low% of people do instead look at what most do. Its like calling off a surgery cause their is a small chance that it may go wrong 😑

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher and wollet2

I dont even care anymore

its rare but not as rare as you think, for the severity of the act. still why i

even in 1st world countries, the woman hating idelogy lives among men and is continuously enforced by stupid memes/culture. women live in fear, many abusive men even where i live dont escalate to the ultimate which is murder. some do. rape is so much more common. beatings and threatenings are so much more common. these behaviors mostly go unreported until now. my sources are not just internet statistics but empirical as well. stories about abusive guys, the way i see normie men talk about women is disgusting, even subhumans who get no pussy, jokes about beating them, killing them all the time etc

how do all these compare to what women do? what is that women do that men dont do in proportionate degree? men cheat more, men lie more.

to nail this, i cant believe that there are people that out of the 2 genders, they choose to call evil the opposite from that which commits most murder, most rape, most serious bullying, all torture, all wars. its fucking insane
Everyone should compare this 2 posts specifically and make up their minds, He literally typed his own paragraph with the classic feminist/jewish schollar sources and just straight up believes it for shits and giggles. While i just described reality, Its so stupid that most actuall normie men are just like this guy, No wonder the sheer amount of depravity that exist everywhere if everyone actually thinks like this

Last edited:
  • Woah
Women say their more depressed because women’s depression is simply just being sad for 2 days while male depression is never having any kind of connection with anyone in their life :lul:

again your only looking at very low% of men and me personally I’ve never heard any guy say he wants to beat and rape women irl idk where you’ve heard it. And yes women are more evil on averege no question about that, women are fucking like grown up children that never matured, they think that they can do whatever they want and say whatever they want and if someone calls them out for it they call that guy the evil one.

Nigga stop looking at only what a low% of people do instead look at what most do. Its like calling off a surgery cause their is a small chance that it may go wrong 😑
yeah i dont believe the majority of well adjusted normies is that problematic. but if we had to compare men are more.

women are evil like grown up children? are children evil? kys

women dont murder, dont rape, dont torture, to go more into regular stuff dont bully, dont shame you for how you dress or threaten you / cause fear. thats such a big plus for the gender in my eyes.

literally the 'bad things' normie women usually do (cheat/lie)) MEN DO AT THE SAME DEGREE OR MORE.
no, rejecting a nice guy is not a bad thing, youre just a pussy suck it up

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis and Dicklet3incher
yeah i dont believe the majority of well adjusted normies is that problematic. but if we had to compare men are more.

women dont murder, dont rape, to go more into regular stuff dont bully, dont shame you for how you dress or threaten you / cause fear

literally the 'bad things' normie women usually do (cheat/lie)) MEN DO AT THE SAME DEGREE OR MORE.
no, rejecting a nice guy is not a bad thing
JEWISH JEWISH JEWISH JEWISH JEWISH JEWISH JEWISH JEWISH JEWISH JEWISH JEWISH JEWISH JEWISH JEWISH JEWISH
JEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
JJJJJJEWWWWWW

I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT DISCUSSIONS ANYMORE, YOU HAVE TO BE TROLLING, YOU LITERALLY HATE YOUR OWN SELF AND GENDER MORE THAN ANY INCEL HATES WOMEN, YOU HAVE TO BE TROLLING

MINDSETS LIKE THOSE ARE MEANT TO MANIPULATE THE NATIVE POPULATIONS OF THE WEST AS PUSSYWHIPPED BETA SLAVES, WHILE THE IMMIGRANTS YOU BRING HERE DO THE ACTUAL HIGHEST% OF RAPE/MUNDER YOU SO SCREAM ABOUT, AND THE IMMIGRANTS WONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR FEMINIST GARBAGE, THEY WILL ACTUALLY ENSLAVE ALL WOMEN, AND ACTUALLY TORTURE THEM WHILE THE PUSSY WHIPPED SLAVES LIKE YOU ARE GOING TO DO NOTHING BECAUSE YOU HATE YOURSELF, ITS OVER CAN WE JUST SPEED IT UP AT THIS POINT, WHO CARES

women dont murder, dont rape, dont torture, to go more into regular stuff dont bully, dont shame you for how you dress or threaten you / cause fear. thats such a big plus for the gender in my eyes.

no, rejecting a nice guy is not a bad thing, youre just a pussy suck it up
Children aren’t evil because children are children you can’t expect them to understand norms as they haven’t devolped yet. Children say and do a lot of fucked up shit but because their children you can’t expect them to know better. We let them get away with doing bad stuff because they don’t know any better.

Women abousltey do shame and bully what the fuck are you talking about :lul: and it’s not just about lie/cheat it’s about the averege man feeling like he doesn’t exist in society, like he’s been thrown out the window like a piece of a bread leftovers because nobody cares about a averge man. Their ain’t much things worse then feeling like you don’t even exisit in the world like nobody gives a shit about you, like no matter what you do your not gonna get anything back for it, that you get told your the ones who the bad person despite everybody else treating you terribly not vice versa. It’s way more deep then just cheat/lie it’s about not feeling like your even a walking human being in society for your entire life

Everyone should compare this 2 posts specifically and make up their minds, He literally typed his own paragraph with the classic feminist/jewish schollar sources and just straight up believes it for shits and giggles. While i just described reality, Its so stupid that most actuall normie men are just like this guy, No wonder the sheer amount of depravity that exist everywhere if everyone actually thinks like this
nah you just said men getting murdered is more important than women getting murdered. when i read that i know i wont get into serious discussion

well guess by who men are getting murdered and bullied at school and turned into incels you idiot, its by OTHER MEN. so fucking blame them instead. but i know your response wil lbe of the kind 'women did something wrong to them' fking lol

how about men stop killing and murder goes down by 80-90% that would be such a good thing for our society.

and thats one terrible more uncommon thing they do, i focus on that because its so serious and bad

AND i still havent touched a lot on primitive patriarchal shitholes (most of the world) yet where women are literally 10 euro fucktoys

"Doesnt mean that the also the rest normal workers in a society should fuckingg feel guilty about their gender and put women into so much high pedestal that that nigga does here, and thinks that roleplaying as a slave actually is a + to his slays"

who the fuck is roleplaying a slave dude, me? nobody says you got to personally feel guilty, guilty of your gender OR just recognising your privileges yes. you dont have to go to protests for this, at the very least dont hate on women online and spread more retarded beliefs

stop thinking feminism is those extremist red hair fat women you see on yt incel videos

not having to live in fear of your partner beating you up, or to walk alone at night or not having to hear stupid peoples entitled opinions about YOUR LIFE is a privilege

Last edited:
nah you just said men getting murdered is more important than women getting murdered. when i read that i know i wont get into serious discussion

well guess by who men are getting murdered and bullied at school and turned into incels you idiot, its by OTHER MEN. so fucking blame them instead. but i know your response wil lbe of the kind 'women did something wrong to them' fking lol

how about men stop killing and murder goes down by 80-90% that would be such a good thing for our society.

and thats one terrible more uncommon thing they do, i focus on that because its so serious and bad

AND i still havent touched a lot on primitive patriarchal shitholes (most of the world) yet where women are literally 10 euro fucktoys

"Doesnt mean that the also the rest normal workers in a society should fuckingg feel guilty about their gender and put women into so much high pedestal that that nigga does here, and thinks that roleplaying as a slave actually is a + to his slays"

who the fuck is roleplaying a slave dude, me? nobody says you got to personally feel guilty, guilty of your gender OR just recognising your privileges yes. you dont have to go to protests for this, at the very least dont hate on women online and spread more retarded beliefs

not having to live in fear of your partner beating you up, or to walk alone at night or not having to hear stupid peoples entitled opinions about YOUR LIFE is a privilege
fucking joke, oh no I am scared of walking at night at 3 am my life is so hard despite the fact I get rewarded and validated everyday for just existing. Oh no someone called me out for doing something wrong wow what an entitled prick. And the abuse part I kind of get it but man women are Defenitly more abusive then men, no question as a kid I always feared my mom way more then my dad she always hit me way more. I’m pretty sure women are more abusive then men just men’s abuse is worse then women’s when it happens

• Hmm...
Children aren’t evil because children are children you can’t expect them to understand norms as they haven’t devolped yet. Children say and do a lot of fucked up shit but because their children you can’t expect them to know better. We let them get away with doing bad stuff because they don’t know any better.
you called women grown children, so what of the child traits you attribute to them and i cant imagine them being evil. this is crazy for me
Women abousltey do shame and bully what the fuck are you talking about :lul: and it’s not just about lie/cheat it’s about the averege man feeling like he doesn’t exist in society, like he’s been thrown out the window like a piece of a bread leftovers because nobody cares about a averge man. Their ain’t much things worse then feeling like you don’t even exisit in the world like nobody gives a shit about you, like no matter what you do your not gonna get anything back for it, that you get told your the ones who the bad person despite everybody else treating you terribly not vice versa. It’s way more deep then just cheat/lie it’s about not feeling like your even a walking human being in society for your entire life
never saw women bullying someone at school atleast not in the degree some guys did. never heard incidents etc, you must indeed live in another planet. most of the time women just laugh at the bullying initiated by guys, or the 'bulyling-teasing' women do is just soft shit

in my school my group of friends used to neckslap the shorter guys and it was common af to bully each other for being ugly
women are fucking silent, in what world do you live

women shame men that did not inflict harm on them? show me something serious

rest is just you dramatically navigating into male privileged 'suffering and throwing a "yeah but men's suffering is just more deep bro"
people can dramatically navigate into female suffering more effectively. muh entitled ugly incel who doesnt get 10/10 pussy boo hoo

No, i just described actual reality, Because you and your kind always lie about the numbers its disgusting

It might have been seen that way, Since i know what the objective really is, and people like yourself pretend its the exact opposite for propaganda purposes

In my ideal society the fucking jewish/gynocentric liberal democracy you cream your pants about will be blown to smitherines, And there is going to be actual justice, with all violent crimes be frowned upon ,Equally, And actual morals are not only going to get promoted, ENFORCED TO EVERYONE, because in the current state of things there is "Freedom" yeyyyy, And everything coincidentaly burns to garbage some years after , Fuck off

Once again, Garbage culture is being promoted to keep natives with a monkey like state, Competing with each other endlessly to just raise their status of impressing some whore, While the women themselves just sit back and enjoy the show, and fuck anyone who comes on top
For example, Rap music degenerates the youth, and suddenly that whole flex/thug/im better than you/ violence-drug mentality becomes mainstream, And its promoted once again, by your kind, and obviously the monkeys who just buy in into the slavery and chimp out commiting stupid crimes EITHER TO MEN OR WOMEN, You fucking nigga, But those monkeys do commit more crime to men than women statistically, And no amount of coping is going to change that
I do not want to learn your actual motives of imposing this anti-male pro female mentality, Because im going to puke
stop thinking feminism is those extremist red hair fat women you see on yt incel videos

x d
I would list 10 more things the average man worry about on a regular basis, But it is not worth it, you are too far into the abyss, You can believe whatever you want to believe, Debates never work because both sides will never accept defeat no matter what, But there was something special in your ideology just pissed me off a little more than i usually get pissed off about other things, Its okay

Last edited:
fucking joke, oh no I am scared of walking at night at 3 am my life is so hard despite the fact I get rewarded and validated everyday for just existing. Oh no someone called me out for doing something wrong wow what an entitled prick. And the abuse part I kind of get it but man women are Defenitly more abusive then men, no question as a kid I always feared my mom way more then my dad she always hit me way more. I’m pretty sure women are more abusive then men just men’s abuse is worse then women’s when it happens
yeah id take not being afraid for my physical safety over being 'validated' everyday by subhumans. the average woman doesnt have the world served in the plate, youre probably the guy that thinks any chick can make 6 figures of OF and from guys simping.

"Oh no someone called me out for doing something wrong wow what an entitled prick."
lmao what you consider 'wrong' is probably some retarded thing that isnt wrong. id be mad having entitled subhumans telling me what to do with my body, threatening to rape me if i were a skirt, or saying my hypothetical rape was deserved. disgsting

women arent more abusive, idk of moms hitting their kids more, i know of many dads who beat their kids so horribly tho

women arent seriously abusive, to justify how men react to them. are you fucking braindead.

No, i just described actual reality, Because you and your kind always lie about the numbers its disgusting
lied where?

i dont even need numbers to see the blatant way women are still abused by subhuman men everyday. i go outside, interact with normal people

the rest you type is retardation and insulting me

I do not want to learn your actual motives of imposing this anti-male pro female mentality, Because im going to puke
i already told you. but it seems you cant read or ignore my writings. its because it makes the most logical sense to me
same way i think christianity is ridiculous i think of the anti feminist arguments. i cant beleve into retardation, and i like women
feminism makes the most sense

I would list 10 more things the average man worry about on a regular basis, But it is not worth it, you are too far into the abyss, You can believe whatever you want to believe, Debates never work because both sides will never accept defeat no matter what, But there was something special in your ideology just pissed me off a little more than i usually get pissed off about other things, Its okay
lmao list these 10 but dont make it be 1 thing overly dramatised AND it must not be other men almost solely causing them

• +1
lied where?

i dont even need numbers to see the blatant way women are still abused by subhuman men everyday. i go outside, interact with normal people

the rest you type is retardation and insulting me

i already told you. but it seems you cant read or ignore my writings. its because it makes the most logical sense to me
same way i think christianity is ridiculous i think of the anti feminist arguments. i cant beleve into retardation, and i like women
feminism makes the most sense

lmao list these 10 but dont make it be 1 thing overly dramatised AND it must not be other men almost solely causing them
I dont care, You fully convinced me, Women are opressed and the men are at fault, Im going to fully become a male feminist too and also take it up the arse and support the LGBTQ+ community also, We need serious progress in our societies and abolish the patriarchy once and for all, Also lets steal other peoples money and call it communism, Anyways im going to get dicked down by a tranny to also support trans rights, Cya

I dont care, You fully convinced me, Women are opressed and and men are at fault, Im going to fully become a male feminist too and also take it up the arse and support the LGBTQ+ community also, We need serious progress in out societies and abolish the patriarchy once and for all, Also lets steal other peoples money and call it communism, Anyways im going to get dicked down by a tranny to also support trans rights, Cya
i dont take it in the ass, im straight and all i wanted was my cock deep inside warm wet slut holes. consented sex is good

i dont rly care about lgbtq+ community, yeah i hate how faggots look and present themselves, some of it is objectively annoying, some its me being a bad person. i also love hot lesbian sex im a bad very selfish perv here. but generally theyre opressed in a similar way to women. the extremists of these ideiologies have given you the wrong impression. its might be a psyop from the opposition to pay these to cause these reactions

communism would probably not work with current technology (or idk) but with the automation of production its something to reconsider. capitalism is evil af at its core yes, fitting for life, very natural. people wont want to work soon and there will be no point since machines can do the work. youre losing it with this bad irony. also kys

Last edited:
Not all women, just a big bunch of them

i know i did. i win
Its okay, Lets stop, we derailed a simple thread about dogpill tendencies to 87 replies

Fly high King, You indeed won

• +1
yeah id take not being afraid for my physical safety over being 'validated' everyday by subhumans. the average woman doesnt have the world served in the plate, youre probably the guy that thinks any chick can make 6 figures of OF and from guys simping.

"Oh no someone called me out for doing something wrong wow what an entitled prick."
lmao what you consider 'wrong' is probably some retarded thing that isnt wrong. id be mad having entitled subhumans telling me what to do with my body, threatening to rape me if i were a skirt, or saying my hypothetical rape was deserved. disgsting

women arent more abusive, idk of moms hitting their kids more, i know of many dads who beat their kids so horribly tho

women arent seriously abusive, to justify how men react to them. are you fucking braindead.
Wow you really are an idiot lmao, statistics do say women hit their children more than men no question about it. They are more abusive than men on averege and that’s not even including verbal and physiological abuse. No what I consider wrong is wrong but you you know your too in the depths of begging for female validatio. that women can’t do anything anything wrong in your vision. Ya nigga nobody does that shit I don’t agree with saying someone deserved to be raped only low iq cels do. However you should defenitly take percustio s on what you do with your body and don’t be suprised if repercussions like stds and pregency and other men not wanting you because of what you’ve done in the past come with it. Do whatever you want with your body but don’t be suprised when you get judged for i. And no they can’t make 6 figures themselves not all the time but they can marry some oofy doofy betabuxx deluxe that can do that for them And yes they absolutely fucking do averege women. Legit all they need to do is exist on this world and men will line up for them willing to do things for them and orbit them.

• +1
Wow you really are an idiot lmao, statistics do say women hit their children more than men no question about it. They are more abusive than men on averege and that’s not even including verbal and physiological abuse. No what I consider wrong is wrong but you you know your too in the depths of begging for female validatio. that women can’t do anything anything wrong in your vision. Ya nigga nobody does that shit I don’t agree with saying someone deserved to be raped only low iq cels do. However you should defenitly take percustio s on what you do with your body and don’t be suprised if repercussions like stds and pregency and other men not wanting you because of what you’ve done in the past come with it. Do whatever you want with your body but don’t be suprised when you get judged for i. And no they can’t make 6 figures themselves not all the time but they can marry some oofy doofy betabuxx deluxe that can do that for them And yes they absolutely fucking do averege women. Legit all they need to do is exist on this world and men will line up for them willing to do things for them and orbit them.
ok maybe u got me in the hitting kids more statistic more. ididnt even look into it. thats probably because they spend more time growing up the kids. i bet the abuse isnt that bad. youre ignoring the other statistics wchi are showing men commit the worst atrocities mostly

It's definitely higher than 0.0001%. I'm guessing it's close to around 0.5% of sexually active women. Which is still a lot.