it was kinda obvious that @dimorphism will kill himself tbh

blud, the facts of the matter is that most of us were all religious once. We've all thought about this subject deeply, unironically more than you.

You think I haven't read the Bible or the Quran? Are we not going to talk about Aisha? Or all the inconsistencies in religious text? All it is a temporary answer to satisfy the human condition of needing answers for the unknown.

I'm going to go eat a haram Big Mac just because of this thread :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
bla bla bla already read this shit 500 times copy paste and make a chain message at this point I don’t care

you have your believes I have my believes

I just think u are a cuck

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • +1
Reactions: Jarate
bla bla bla already read this shit 500 times copy paste and make a chain message at this point I don’t care

you have your believes I have my believes

I just think u are a cuck
jfl the guy who has accepted the world for what it is is the cuck. meanwhile the dude coping with religion to keep his sanity...

Even if there was a God (there isn't), he is divinely retarded.

Either way who gives a fuck, he was a grown man
Not saying y’all were friends or anything but let’s say someone’s u care about deeply ropes because they are ugly. Would u care or be affected or u truly don’t give af?

• +1
jfl the guy who has accepted the world for what it is is the cuck. meanwhile the dude coping with religion to keep his sanity...

im not coping since I have logical reasoning for everything I believe in - or I wouldn’t believe in it in the first place

but again, I owe u graycel no explanation nor do I try to convince u

believe in what u want and then rott in hell for eternity simple as that

Not saying y’all were friends or anything but let’s say someone’s u care about deeply ropes because they are ugly. Would u care or be affected or u truly don’t give af?
Wdym?

Im just askin not tryna antagonize geniunly
Curios. Idk if u have any friends or ppl u love or care for deeply online or irl. If no then nvm. If yes, would u be sad if they roped, even if they were ugly or at disadvantage looks wise? U told me u believe roping is best option for these types of ppl. Would u still think this way if it was friend that did jt? Someone u truly care for? Just curios no hate or disrespect intended

• JFL
Shoulda been a nigger lover like me

He missed out on some bad bitches

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Im just askin not tryna antagonize geniunly
Curios. Idk if u have any friends or ppl u love or care for deeply online or irl. If no then nvm. If yes, would u be sad if they roped, even if they were ugly or at disadvantage looks wise? U told me u believe roping is best option for these types of ppl. Would u still think this way if it was friend that did jt? Someone u truly care for? Just curios no hate or disrespect intended
I wouldn’t care. I would only have an issue if it was girl that ‘loved me’ and wanted to have kids etc because then it just makes my life difficult.

• So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover
I wouldn’t care. I would only have an issue if it was girl that ‘loved me’ and wanted to have kids etc because then it just makes my life difficult.
damn that made me sad asf just now bro. I feel like u don’t habe real connections with ppl irl or online to feel this way. There’s no way u love someone and they kill themself ur unaffected. I can’t believe it tbh. U deserve to feel love and affection and give it to ppl u enjoy as well. I wish I wasn’t so soy fukkk I care too much sometimes.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Costcosuperstore and st.hamudi but 6‘5
damn that made me sad asf just now bro. I feel like u don’t habe real connections with ppl irl or online to feel this way. There’s no way u love someone and they kill themself ur unaffected. I can’t believe it tbh. U deserve to feel love and affection and give it to ppl u enjoy as well. I wish I wasn’t so soy fukkk I care too much sometimes.
he is just an autistic edgy kid not that deep lol

• +1
Reactions: murdah and tombradylover
he is just an autistic edgy kid not that deep lol
Yea part of me thinks it’s just an online persona but ppl like this exist irl too I’ve seen it and interacted before with them and it’s hella depressing.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Costcosuperstore and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Yea part of me thinks it’s just an online persona but ppl like this exist irl too I’ve seen it and interacted before with them and it’s hella depressing.
they are edgelords

• So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover
-was telling people to kill themselves less than a week ago. Stop drinking tag water faggot.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and tombradylover
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
He was a weak faggot and this is a fact, proven by his suicide
because of his believes, they were soy af for example he thought fighting is cope which is a cuck trait + he was an atheist from what I know also he had many many other soy views

still may allah have mercy on his soul

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate and st.hamudi but 6‘5
from what I could read about him, he was not a good person
He was harassing some users here irl by messaging relatives / girlfriends and telling them shit

• JFL
from what I could read about him, he was not a good person
He was harassing some users here irl by messaging relatives / girlfriends and telling them shit
Based

-was telling people to kill themselves less than a week ago. Stop drinking tag water faggot.
I began drinking tap water now I have Indian Influenza 🤧

(Not larp btw I really got this dalit virus gigaover)

Yh dimorphism killed himself because he thought fighting was cope, not that fact that he was a 20yo khhv terra manlet subhuman blackcel
He wasn’t khh only v

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Ricky212
Ur a 16 year old who spent all his time here instead of your family, go outside
You’re a 20yo old who still thinks hes a kid. Get a goddamn job

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink and st.hamudi but 6‘5
You’re a 20yo old who still thinks hes a kid. Get a goddamn job
Im 18 and has a job already, atleast i dont cry about how shit my life is when you barley entered the real world

• JFL
I'll follow in his footsteps

• +1

imagine believing in a god where he wanna send people to hell for eternity to get tortured and suffer
nigga must be sadistic asf wtf jfl

• +1
Reactions: Alt
he gave humans free will also

the more suffering you experience here, the less you will experience in the hereafter

this world is temporary, but the hereafter is for eternity

everyone is judged individually according to their deeds/experiences in life, a child who dies of illness goes to paradise without judgment
3744191 the pwophet moham 2

The same logic that can't understand people disagree with that for a reason, and believing in story books written by humans a few thousand years ago is stupid, and that as an insignificant animal living through a fraction of history it's impossible for you to know of any god?
Not to mention the fact there's thousands of gods humans believe, and have believed in

The same logic that can't understand people disagree with that for a reason, and believing in story books written by humans a few thousand years ago is stupid, and that as an insignificant animal living through a fraction of history it's impossible for you to know of any god?
Not to mention the fact there's thousands of gods humans believe, and have believed in
islam is the only monotheistic religion
only monotheism makes sense

well most people are retards/ignorants

how is atheism a soy trait?

it's the facts of the world. there is no God, no all-good supreme being that watches kids get bombed on a daily basis and men suffer indefinitely. But even so, that doesn't motivate me to go and kill myself.
Gods morality is irrelevant in the conversation of whether he exists or not

Gods morality is irrelevant in the conversation of whether he exists or not
The idea of god is a nonsense cope to try and explain our meaninglessness so we don't go mad

Certainly any idea of a particular god is beyond retarded cope. If a god did exist it's impossible to know in what form

No it's not
Christianity and Judaism too
they aren't
Why is that?
because the only way for gods existence to make sense is that he is one and only and that he exists independently of time and space
No it's not
Christianity and Judaism too

Why is that?

View attachment 2879080
You've been brainwashed by your upbringing. You wouldn't even be Muslim if you were born as a non ethnic

Muslims are the most ignorant ded srs
no I experienced the opposite

they aren't

because the only way for gods existence to make sense is that he is one and only and that he exists independently of time and space

no I experienced the opposite
Well they are
Also why is god a "he"? As a god, it wouldn't even have a sex, it's not a living organism. What do you think it looks like? Human? That would be nonsensical

The only reason you believe any of this is because that's what you've been brought up to believe, and been exposed to those beliefs

10,000 years ago there was no such thing as islam

I was brought up Christian but thankfully I realised organised religion is cope

Well they are
Also why is god a "he"? As a god, it wouldn't even have a sex, it's not a living organism. What do you think it looks like? Human? That would be nonsensical

The only reason you believe any of this is because that's what you've been brought up to believe, and been exposed to those beliefs

10,000 years ago there was no such thing as islam
there were other messenger the core message of islam existed since the beginning of mankind - one allmighty god

And yet how could you know this?
empirical evidence
how do u know that certain things in history existed? people telling their kids and so on because everyone said it existed its called mass transmission

also since I believe in the quran it is also stated there that god sent messenger to every people with the message of monotheism

empirical evidence
how do u know that certain things in history existed? people telling their kids and so on because everyone said it existed its called mass transmission

also since I believe in the quran it is also stated there that god sent messenger to every people with the message of monotheism
And other people believe differently
It doesn't make you, or them, right

Everything without physical evidence is a theory

And other people believe differently
It doesn't make you, or them, right

Everything without physical evidence is a theory
I believe in it in the first place because I know it is the message of god
my beliefs are based on logic
it is just illogical to not believe in god after u see all the logical evidence from every single standpoint

@MaghrebGator

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
I believe in it in the first place because I know it is the message of god
my beliefs are based on logic
it is just illogical to not believe in god after u see all the logical evidence from every single standpoint

@MaghrebGator
Not true
The idea of a god is a human concept

Humans created god, not the other way round

Anyway, that's my belief. I accept it may be wrong. But I don't believe that, if it is wrong, any other alternative belief is true. It is way beyond our capabilities as humans to accurately explain something which happened long before humanity, when there is no physical evidence of it

The existence or not of a god could never be proven

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger