It was never about girlfriends

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Its about walking into a room like this and feeling like a God as every girl in the room has their eyes on you..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 14693 and Account
Legit. Give me the option to have sex with prime Stacie's whenever I want

Or give me the option to have Richard Ramirez looks and never have sex in my entire life.

Of course the choice is simple, Richard Ramirez. No one mogs him, he is an unmoggable. and when you have those kind of looks your everyday actions provide more dopamine than sex

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 17829, Darwined and 3 others
Legit. Give me the option to have sex with prime Stacie's whenever I want

Or give me the option to have Richard Ramirez looks and never have sex in my entire life.

Of course the choice is simple, Richard Ramirez. No one mogs him, he is an unmoggable. and when you have those kind of looks your everyday actions provide more dopamine than sex
@astatine @Vermilioncore based remeriez enjoyer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Account
@astatine @Vermilioncore based remeriez enjoyer
You know it's funny when subhumans compare a random model to Ramirez. A model with perfect skin care, in perfect lighting, perfect camera, perfect diet and perfect sleep. Meanwhile Ramirez barely slept, abused drugs, barely ate food, extremely nutrient deficient and had TERRIBLE hygiene. And all his videos? In grainy lens distorted 1980s court room cameras. And Ramirez STILL mogs the model. It is crazy how unmoggable Ramirez is

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member
looks bad. emo girls with emotional damage appeal and nothing else

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
looks bad. emo girls with emotional damage appeal and nothing else
mogs maher to a fish and chips store run by a heroin addict

mogs maher to a fish and chips store run by a heroin addict
it's not even close
ramirez has only bones
maher has bones harmony pheno height everything

• JFL
it's not even close
ramirez has only bones
maher has bones harmony pheno height everything
ramirez not having harmony is a meme if anything its drago who just has bones and no harmony. ramirez has perfect pheno for a male( light brown skin and dark 2c 3a hair) , ramirez is 6'1 in 1990 which was the perfect height then. Ramirez has insane ratios as well nose to mouth midface ratio pct pfl FWHR, everything ramirez excels in and his rounded zygos offset the excessive masculinity of his eye area and mandible. He is a God to be worshipped.

• +1
You know it's funny when subhumans compare a random model to Ramirez. A model with perfect skin care, in perfect lighting, perfect camera, perfect diet and perfect sleep. Meanwhile Ramirez barely slept, abused drugs, barely ate food, extremely nutrient deficient and had TERRIBLE hygiene. And all his videos? In grainy lens distorted 1980s court room cameras. And Ramirez STILL mogs the model. It is crazy how unmoggable Ramirez is
based based based based based

• +1
Reactions: Account
3015945 hahaaha

• +1
Exactly, it's not about slaying but having the capacity to slay. Validation from others is everything.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Account, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 16275