It was never over for me

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
I sent a selfie to a girl in May this year and she said she would fuck me. Not too long ago, a girl told her coworker I was cute. In high school, a girl in my class said I was hot. A random girl in the streets asked me for my number. During high school parties, girls wanted to dance with me. I even grinded on a random girl one year my senior because she looked like my oneitis and she was cool with it, she even looked behind to see who it was and kept grinding on me. I sent my picture to an online female friend and she said I was hot. She started simping for me for a bit, saying I was hotter than other guys. I have been even been approached by cute random girls. Girls I never spoke to. A girl on a bus in Amsterdam made eye contact with me and a few minutes later she buried my crotch in her big ass. Another online female friend said she'd kiss me and called me objectively handsome. Another online female friend wants to marry me. Someone asked me once if I had a girlfriend or not, as if she was expecting me to have one in secret. Girls online have said I'm not ugly, others even said I'm attractive. Another girl I met in real life after knowing her online actually picked me as the "fuck" option in a "FMK" game. All these girls belonged to different races: Latinas, white girls, MENA girls, black girls and even Asian girls.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, coispet, shabby890 and 26 others
I'm as dumb-founded as you guys are. I'm genuinely a truecel so I don't know what's going on. I still think I'm really ugly and unattractive. Plus I'm Pakistani, don't we South Asian / brown men have the lowest SMV? And despite all this, I'm a dateless KHHV. At 28. Waste of a big dick, too. I'm 6.5 x 5.75 in case anyone's interested. It's ok though, I'm kinda asexual. I don't think I'll ever meet a woman and actually like her. I'm too old for that now. I think that doesn't happen anymore after your early twenties. I have no desire to be with anyone either. I'm just going to be alone. And die alone.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, sportsmogger, descension and 8 others
because it never began in the first place?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KaisenMaxxer, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Rea
fakecel

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Mando4, descension, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
bhai ban me again @Gengar

• JFL
Reactions: ayusshhhh, laaltin, boss8055 and 2 others
I don't think I'll ever meet a woman and actually like her. I'm too old for that now. I think that doesn't happen anymore after your early twenties. I have no desire to be with anyone either. I'm just going to be alone. And die alone.

:feelscry:

But might as well be alone then go into a relationship just for the sake of getting a relationship right? If that's what you will then so be it.

Latinas, white girls, MENA girls, black girls and even Asian girls.

Chad...

He is by definition a volcel then I feel like. He isn't a gakecel because I don't think he ever identified or paraded as one.

He only calls himself a dateless KHHV

I'm as dumb-founded as you guys are. I'm genuinely a truecel so I don't know what's going on. I still think I'm really ugly and unattractive. Plus I'm Pakistani, don't we South Asian / brown men have the lowest SMV? And despite all this, I'm a dateless KHHV. At 28. It's ok though, I'm kinda asexual. I don't think I'll ever meet a woman and actually like her. I'm too old for that now. I think that doesn't happen anymore after your early twenties. I have no desire to be with anyone either. I'm just going to be alone. And die alone.
Fuck you for the cortisol spike!

Chad ramblings

U've always been a FAK_CEL

I knew it that you were a fakecel all this time

when i was 10-12 that was when i got girls saying to me that they actually liked me after that almost nothing even if there was my autism always stopped me

Chad.org

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
i knew pakkistan was being mentioned

• Ugh..
Reactions: paladincel_
So the fakecel theory’s where true

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
never getting approached is more brutal than khhv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, ReadBooksEveryday, Kanye West's Cousin and 2 others
These were all your relatives

• JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, ReadBooksEveryday, Nick.Harte and 6 others
I'm as dumb-founded as you guys are. I'm genuinely a truecel so I don't know what's going on. I still think I'm really ugly and unattractive. Plus I'm Pakistani, don't we South Asian / brown men have the lowest SMV? And despite all this, I'm a dateless KHHV. At 28. Waste of a big dick, too. I'm 6.5 x 5.75 in case anyone's interested. It's ok though, I'm kinda asexual. I don't think I'll ever meet a woman and actually like her. I'm too old for that now. I think that doesn't happen anymore after your early twenties. I have no desire to be with anyone either. I'm just going to be alone. And die alone.
Get a nice Pakistani woman inshallah

Some of your foods are fuckable

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
i believe in you bhai 💋

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I stand with @Gengar my bhai :Comfy: you will get to use your 6.5 x 5.75 on a woman very soon, I'm sure of it.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: coispet, ReadBooksEveryday, Messar and 3 others
Another day another fakecel…

Guess I’m the only ugly man in this planet. An endangered species.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., laaltin, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
I can to the same conclusion as you recently I have been hit on many time but was just too autistic to realize. Now I am finally putting some effort in.

• Hmm...
Reactions: watah
I sent a selfie to a girl in May this year and she said she would fuck me. Not too long ago, a girl told her coworker I was cute. In high school, a girl in my class said I was hot. A random girl in the streets asked me for my number. During high school parties, girls wanted to dance with me. I even grinded on a random girl one year my senior because she looked like my oneitis and she was cool with it, she even looked behind to see who it was and kept grinding on me. I sent my picture to an online female friend and she said I was hot. She started simping for me for a bit, saying I was hotter than other guys. I have been even been approached by cute random girls. Girls I never spoke to. A girl on a bus in Amsterdam made eye contact with me and a few minutes later she buried my crotch in her big ass. Another online female friend said she'd kiss me and called me objectively handsome. Another online female friend wants to marry me. Someone asked me once if I had a girlfriend or not, as if she was expecting me to have one in secret. Girls online have said I'm not ugly, others even said I'm attractive. Another girl I met in real life after knowing her online actually picked me as the "fuck" option in a "FMK" game. All these girls belonged to different races: Latinas, white girls, MENA girls, black girls and even Asian girls.
not even joking half this stuff has happened to me as a 6”5 high mtn 17

Mogs me @SecularIslamist

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Thats more attention from girls then even normies get but you call yourself truecel :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Mogs the fuck out of me:feelsrope:

Unluckypill.

You just never had luck.

Knew it all along Gengar Bhai. Bad behavior lying to everyone

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
I can to the same conclusion as you recently I have been hit on many time but was just too autistic to realize. Now I am finally putting some effort in.
@Beastimmung @JohnDoe @NotAMogger JFL at this thread

• +1
Reactions: Beastimmung and JohnDoe
I am the only incel to exist. Brutal shit

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Larp if no picture of fucking saar

I'm not bad looking and I suffer from your plight

I stand with @Gengar my bhai :Comfy: you will get to use your 6.5 x 5.75 on a woman very soon, I'm sure of it.
Use? You mean fucking annihilate, I’m sure Gengy has some secret sex skills in the back of his pocket, his villiage back home does call him Jasdeep Luv after all :feelshmm:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and TechnoBoss
I don't have much time at the moment, so I'll just respond to these blatantly false accusations.
Chad ramblings

U've always been a FAK_CEL
I knew it that you were a fakecel all this time
So the fakecel theory’s where true
Another day another fakecel…

Guess I’m the only ugly man in this planet. An endangered species.
@Gengar was always a fakecel mentalcel.
told you, all fakecels
I'm not a fakecel because I'm a dateless KHHV. I'd have only been a fakecel if I wasn't, like @DalitBoss rightfully says.

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I'm not a fakecel because I'm a dateless KHHV. I'd have only been a fakecel if I wasn't, like @DalitBoss rightfully says.
You also said you were repulsed by puss I think, so I'm not sure

But you are an oldcel dateless KHHV and ugly so I think you get the pass either way :hnghn: