It wasn’t only the boomers

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
I don’t deny boomers were the worst and most entitled generation. They had it the easiest and are easily the most selfish & spoiled.

But sometimes we let the silent generation off the hook. The silent generation wasn’t as bad or as spoiled but they definitely helped kick off the degeneracy u see today. The boomers were teens during the mid 60s - late 70s. While the silent gen were teens during the mid 40s - late 50s.

The sexual revolution & the stereotypical rebellious teen originated from the 50s for example. Although the majority of the silent gen is pretty much dead some of them still are in power. Like JFL Joe Biden is legit part of the silent generation JFL.

@Jason Voorhees @horizontallytall @disillusioned @SecularIslamist @NotAMogger @Madridista @Themanletauticel123 @guilty @OldRooster @incel194012940 @NotAMogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 8uAte, horizontallytall, Sushifart and 1 other person
Not a word

I find it hilarious how Gen Z always says how the boomers and earlier generations have always had it easier.
I want you to take a look at your life right now, you have ZERO responsibilities.

You have been relieved of every single responsibility that has ailed man, the responsibility of thinking, the responsibility of owning, managing, working and even making food.
Everything is instant, full of dopamine and yet you complain.

"Oh no I can't own a house and it's all the jews fault!"
Look at yourself.. seriously.. take a good long look at yourself in the mirror.

Did you seriously think you'd ever amount to anything, let alone own a house?
If you were born in the boomer generation you would be the bullied little incel who ends up keeping to himself, just to either kill himself in his late 20's or to end up as a wagie, rotting in a shitty & moldy motel.

It is no different right now, except instead of having the responsibilities the older generations had, you are a bullied incel that has SHELTER and a full arsenal of COPES.
You have it better, you worthless little subhuman incel.

• JFL
Reactions: copingtoohardrn
I find it hilarious how Gen Z always says how the boomers and earlier generations have always had it easier.
I want you to take a look at your life right now, you have ZERO responsibilities.

You have been relieved of every single responsibility that has ailed man, the responsibility of thinking, the responsibility of owning, managing, working and even making food.
Everything is instant, full of dopamine and yet you complain.

"Oh no I can't own a house and it's all the jews fault!"
Look at yourself.. seriously.. take a good long look at yourself in the mirror.

Did you seriously think you'd ever amount to anything, let alone own a house?
If you were born in the boomer generation you would be the bullied little incel who ends up keeping to himself, just to either kill himself in his late 20's or to end up as a wagie, rotting in a shitty & moldy motel.

It is no different right now, except instead of having the responsibilities the older generations had, you are a bullied incel that has SHELTER and a full arsenal of COPES.
You have it better, you worthless little subhuman incel.
Yea not reading a single word of this retarded boomer styled rant.

But I will say that most Zoomers are babyfaced twinks for the most part and the reason for that is the decreasing of testosterone. Boomers surely didn’t help with their retarded ideas and beliefs they helped promote & influence.

But I will say that most Zoomers are babyfaced twinks for the most part and the reason for that is the decreasing of testosterone. Boomers surely didn’t help with their retarded ideas and beliefs they helped promote & influence.
skibidi toilet rizz ohio and u have negative aura and 0 gyatt and no rizz

• JFL
Reactions: copingtoohardrn

oh by the way this is another reason why you'll never amount to anything

literacy of a secluded afrikaan tribe member.

That’s Gen Alpha retard literal different gen from Zoomers
lower your tone in my presence you cameraman

you can talk to me once you reach level 4 gyatt and have atleast 300 aura

oh by the way this is another reason why you'll never amount to anything

literacy of a secluded afrikaan tribe member.
Nothing to do with literacy. I just don’t care enough to read your rant because it’s obvious that it’s stupid.

Nothing to do with literacy. I just don’t care enough to read your rant because it’s obvious that it’s stupid.

I want you to reread all of the threads you have posted and call something stupid again.

I wouldn't throw stones at your average boomer. Their views are developed from the same propaganda that most of us here consume on a daily basis.

If you want someone to blame, blame your politicians and bankers, but I doubt anyone from our gen will do anything about it for a while

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I wouldn't throw stones at your average boomer. Their views are developed from the same propaganda that most of us here consume on a daily basis.

If you want someone to blame, blame your politicians and bankers, but I doubt anyone from our gen will do anything about it for a while
Oh yea obviously it’s politicians, bankers, corporations, etc. Basically jews but it doesn’t change the fact boomers still adopted the idea like retards and then shame other generations when doing the same thing.

But I’m not even a neet :lul:
Really?

If I were you I'd be a NEET.
There is no way I would be able to perform normally in public with your appearance.

Really?

If I were you I'd be a NEET.
There is no way I would be able to perform normally in public with your appearance.
Keep barking in my thread you pathetic dog :lul: you’re trying too hard pal. A literal enraged pitbull I hold by a leash and stomp on when it tries to strike.

Dumb Indian greycel trying to ragebait :forcedsmile: JFL

First of all these american originated generational eras are completely made up and not accurate at all

Secondly sexual revolution only started to happen by the end of the 60's and culminated in the 70's and 80's

Keep barking in my thread you pathetic dog :lul: you’re trying too hard pal. A literal enraged pitbull I hold by a leash and stomp on when it tries to strike.

Dumb Indian greycel trying to ragebait :forcedsmile: JFL
It's not a rage bait, I am actually reeaallyyyyy empathetic.
I can literally feel the subhumanity radiate from your posts, the reason I am still here is because of the pity I feel.

It's only human nature to keep a sickly abused dog company until it passes, isn't it?

First of all these american originated generational eras are completely made up and not accurate at all
K
Secondly sexual revolution only started to happen by the end of the 60's and culminated in the 70's and 80's
This is false.

The first birth control pills were developed in the 50s and became publicly on the market by 1960. Fully legalized in all states by 65.

Non traditional sexual behavior through multiple studies and accounts show an increase in the 50s through STDS, teenage pregnancy, etc

K

This is false.

The first birth control pills were developed in the 50s and became publicly on the market by 1960. Fully legalized in all states by 65.

Non traditional sexual behavior through multiple studies and accounts show an increase in the 50s through STDS, teenage pregnancy, etc
As you said, 1960 and this is just the USA, for Europe it didn't happen until 1970, and for EE until the late 80's

As you said, 1960 and this is just the USA, for Europe it didn't happen until 1970, and for EE until the late 80's
Refer
Also
4017E899 48F3 44B2 8482 7248A315F64E

Refer to this graph