It will not get better or how to ASCEND ON YOUR OWN

D

Deleted member 21146

Mistral
Your life will not get better on accident. Stop fucking waiting for higher powers or luck to save you. If you want to ascend you gotta start doing something to get monry. Making music or scamming or some shit. GOD HATES US AND HE'S LAUGHING AT US WHILE VIRGIN STACY IS JUMPING ON HIS 200INCH DICK
I saw the video the other day how some boy scammed kids in MINECRAFT (he had mincraft channel with few k subs) and made MILLIONS(HE GOT CAUGHY BCZ HE WAS TOO GREADY HE WANTED MORE MILLIONS) BY manipulating and gaslighting them. So can YOU!i know there are some high IQ nwords on this forum. GO AND SCAM AND GET SURGERIES. IF YOU GET CAUGHT THEY CAN TAKE AWAY YOUR MONEY BUT CANT TAKE AWAY YOUR IMPLANTS FUCK THEM.I HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE;)

Tags:
@RabidRosaries
@Rabidur
@ZygoPill
@Growth Plate
@Over
@OverSinceBirth
@itsOVER
@FailedNormieManlet
@FailedAbortion
@curlyheadjames
@Curlbrahhh
@Curly hair
@cube
@Bonesbonesbonesbone
@gaymidget
@ROTTING
@rottingricecel
@Jamesothy
@wollet2
@JamesHowlett
@sebsyx

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: chadtindermoney, lepo2317, FailedNormieManlet and 3 others
based

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
Tags:
@RabidRosaries
@Rabidur
@ZygoPill
@Growth Plate
@Over
@OverSinceBirth
@itsOVER
@FailedNormieManlet
@FailedAbortion
@curlyheadjames
@Curlbrahhh
@Curly hair
@cube
@Bonesbonesbonesbone
@gaymidget
@ROTTING
@rottingricecel
@Jamesothy
@wollet2
@JamesHowlett
@sebsyx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Deleted member 15827
@sebsyx what's so funny :hnghn:

Your life will not get better on accident. Stop fucking waiting for higher powers or luck to save you. If you want to ascend you gotta start doing something to get monry. Making music or scamming or some shit. GOD HATES US AND HE'S LAUGHING AT US WHILE VIRGIN STACY IS JUMPING ON HIS 200INCH DICK
I saw the video the other day how some boy scammed kids in MINECRAFT (he had mincraft channel with few k subs) and made MILLIONS(HE GOT CAUGHY BCZ HE WAS TOO GREADY HE WANTED MORE MILLIONS) BY manipulating and gaslighting them. So can YOU!i know there are some high IQ nwords on this forum. GO AND SCAM AND GET SURGERIES. IF YOU GET CAUGHT THEY CAN TAKE AWAY YOUR MONEY BUT CANT TAKE AWAY YOUR IMPLANTS FUCK THEM.I HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE;)
I saw that vid

Working on scamming rn

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
Tags:
@RabidRosaries
@Rabidur
@ZygoPill
@Growth Plate
@Over
@OverSinceBirth
@itsOVER
@FailedNormieManlet
@FailedAbortion
@curlyheadjames
@Curlbrahhh
@Curly hair
@cube
@Bonesbonesbonesbone
@gaymidget
@ROTTING
@rottingricecel
@Jamesothy
@wollet2
@JamesHowlett
@sebsyx
kys

fuck yeah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back