it worked out for me

A

AstroSky

Banned
often times I wonder why I even visit this site. why do I share my life and advice to you guys? I guess I really do want to help others. I see how you guys attacked my appearance even some of the most smallest things that most girls don't even notice but hey I can't blame ya. regardless I noticed something that happened to me. a day or two ago I posted about how a girl lost interest in me and was thinking it was due to my diet choice or something ( very obvious she was quite upset that I consumed meat)

then you guys was like no it's ur eyes ur chinnn ur hairrr and my nose.

so I got off this site. went about my day and I check my inbox and wouldn't ya know? she was trying to video chat me. she was not "ghosting me" turns out and I was being a super impatient none understanding person

we got to talking and she kept saying she loved my eyes and all these features you guys kept saying was determental to my success with women. yet here she was going against every little theroy that people play out here. my chin is a little recessed.....my skins not the most clear sometimes. sometimes I can't even look myself in the mirror due to how ugly I feel on the inside.

what if the problem is not your looks ( to a point of course) but your inablity to settle for your looksmax and or slightly lower than your looksmax. what if the problem is some of us are fucked up since childhood and have so much emotionally trama that we all get stuck in this scapegoat

just...after that video call it just hit me how fucking out of the loop Im becoming

idk. I know looks have a play and I don't look like a 2 but I also feel like if we stop chasing the pipe dream and being dillusional life can get a little easier on you.

it can't all be everyone else's fault

while a broken clock is right at least two times a day....I really do think this is a case of black and white thinking

reality is actually a gray area. truths. some not so true. more squishy and less solid

I'm not in any position to claim I'm mentally healthy but I'm def in a different state of mind now.

I really do hope you guys find your peace .....

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: orbmaxxing
A lot of low PSL coppers in the autistic spectrum here trying to reduce other members PSL ratings in order to feel better about themselves. Don't listen too much about the ratings here, all that matters is the real-life feedback you get. That being said, like I previously told you, you are easily Chadlite tier to me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Deleted member 701, Phad and 3 others
A lot of low PSL coppers in the autistic spectrum here trying to reduced other members PSL ratings in order to feel better about themselves. Don't listen too much about the review here, all the matters is the real-life feedback. Like I told you, you are easily Chalite tier to me.
agreed you've rated me psl 7 a long time ago

agreed you've rated me psl 7 a long time ago

It is unfortunate you joined the forum today. Welcome to the community boyo. Btw how does one post 166 messages in a few hours?

It is unfortunate you joined the forum today. Welcome to the community boyo. Btw how does one post 166 messages in a few hours?
postmaxxing

your a good looking guy clearly, just cause some user on here says other wise, doesn't mean its not true. anyway keep slaying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and HailToTheKing
your a good looking guy clearly, just cause some user on here says other wise, doesn't mean its not true. anyway keep slaying
this
@AstroSky ive noticed a lot of people here are insecure little bitches who are projecting into oblivion don't worry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611, Deleted member 656 and dogtown
Well I posted 2000 messages in three days so its not that hard
this
@AstroSky ive noticed a lot of people here are insecure little bitches who are projecting into oblivion don't worry
Yeah thats me ngl:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: AstroSky

• +1
Reactions: AstroSky
Jfl @ anybody who takes psl rating serious to the Point it affects his life. Its all negging and trolling like an inside joke.

A psl 3 can easily be good looking af in real life. All about Harmony. If you dont believe me i can deliver some examples

What are you even doing on this site? Your brother should be the one spamming this site , you have absolutly NOTHING to do here , you should be slaying Becky's

Jfl @ anybody who takes psl rating serious to the Point it affects his life. Its all negging and trolling like an inside joke.

A psl 3 can easily be good looking af in real life. All about Harmony. If you dont believe me i can deliver some examples
What :feelskek::feelstastyman: