Italian Adriana Lima

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
Carolina Stramare.
00st

01st

02st

Her boyfriend is a football player, statuspilled again.
00vl

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, Hikicel69, Chadlitecel and 14 others
Holy fuck my man got some taste. Gigastacy

She reminds me of Sergio Ramos's girlfriend (now wife, recently married)

(@Korea last pic is megan fox vibes eh haha

Dusan Vlahovic is living the life, 6'3 Slavic Slayer.

What a signing for Juve too.

Status maxxing>>>

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Oberyn, germanlooks, CtrlAltDelete and 6 others
I’m moving to italy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and AlexAP
i know i will get hated for sayibg this, but she mogs lima, her forward growth is better than limas @Thompsonz

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel
Holy fuck my man got some taste. Gigastacy

She reminds me of Sergio Ramos's girlfriend (now wife, recently married)
View attachment 1604669View attachment 1604670View attachment 1604671
(@Korea last pic is megan fox vibes eh haha

Dusan Vlahovic is living the life, 6'3 Slavic Slayer.

What a signing for Juve too.

Status maxxing>>>
Crazy to me how all the high value successful man only are with model tier girls. Lookism is so brutal for woman it’s insane

Atleast guys can status and moneymax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, ConspiracyTheory, AscendingHero and 2 others
Crazy to me how all the high value successful man only are with model tier girls. Lookism is so brutal for woman it’s insane

2765746 chan zuckerberg 107 v gross20x9

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Deleted member 21700, Oberyn and 5 others
fogs Lima to another dimension lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 15917 and one job away
b b b but genuine attraction !!!!11!1!1 :feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and subhuman incel
Eww brown skin 🤣

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 17291
As soon as she won miss Italy competition in 2019, she dumped her boyfriend and started dating chads and famous men :blackpill:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Oberyn, Deleted member 13787 and 4 others
This is what I call naturepill. Ever seen a successful top tier make looking for a successful girl? No man in his full potential wants the typical independent girl because this is nature. A females worth is completely her beauty. Nothing else decided her worth. Statuspill is legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, ConspiracyTheory and one job away
This is what I call naturepill. Ever seen a successful top tier make looking for a successful girl? No man in his full potential wants the typical independent girl because this is nature. A females worth is completely her beauty. Nothing else decided her worth. Statuspill is legit
Cope. Money and status matter for men too.

Meeks was with a billionaire woman, she was literally betabuxxing him, and rich men never marry waitresses, they marry either rich good-looking women (often times models like Melania Trump) or average-looking women who were in their social circle (Melinda Gates, Priscilla Chan).

And strong independent average looking women want these same men, but end up with Billy beta

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Uhm she has a long midface and Michael Jackson tier nose. What am I missing here? Lima fogs her to oblivion.
she is whiter and has a bad girl pheno. lima is a mullata lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
As soon as she won miss Italy competition in 2019, she dumped her boyfriend and started dating chads and famous men :blackpill:
Holy shit, this is true @gamma?

incredibly brutal which gos back to the cope stacies and high smv date down lmao.

Ideally she would be with high smv chad, even if in their primes all are chad only. and they get betas later, preferably gl.

Blackpill is even more brutal the higher u play, caging at forum copes on it tbh:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Holy shit, this is true @gamma?

incredibly brutal which gos back to the cope stacies and high smv date down lmao.

Ideally she would be with high smv chad, even if in their primes all are chad only. and they get betas later, preferably gl.

Blackpill is even more brutal the higher u play, caging at forum copes on it tbh:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Ofc it's true

After she won miss Italy competition, a lot of people commented on her Instagram that her bf was "too ugly for her" :blackpill:
And there are articles about it
He wasn't even ugly btw, just simps that boosted her ego and after some weeks she dumped him

Then she dated a tall famous chad (not even so much better than previous bf, but this guy is famous on Instagram)

And now this ugly football player that has MONEY and status, being in a top team

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ConspiracyTheory and AscendingHero
Women here care a lot about status and money

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ConspiracyTheory and Deleted member 15099
Ofc it's true

After she won miss Italy competition, a lot of people commented on her Instagram that her bf was "too ugly for her" :blackpill:
He wasn't even ugly btw, just simps that boosted her ego and after some weeks she dumped him
View attachment 1604902

Then she dated a tall famous chad (not even so much better than previous bf, but this guy is famous on Instagram)
View attachment 1604904

And now this ugly football player that has MONEY and status, being in a top team
View attachment 1604907
She looks very different from her 1st and latter photos

I wouldnt call Dusan Vlahovic ugly tbh

6'3 former Fiorentina striker transferred for over 75 million dollars. I've been following him since his Partizan days

Her OG BF is not even ugly AT ALL, GL above average tbh

JFL at females these days

• +1
Reactions: gamma
dušan mogs. too bad he isn't an ustaša, we desperately need a proper striket

Would need to see her unfrauded.

She looks like a Gigastacy in those pics but they also seem to be model shoots with editing and wearing much make up

Dasha dereviankina looks more like Adriana
But she's probably frauding hard to look like her
images
images

Would need to see her unfrauded.

She looks like a Gigastacy in those pics but they also seem to be model shoots with editing and wearing much make up

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Stacylite unfrauded

Ofc it's true

View attachment 1604902

View attachment 1604904

View attachment 1604907
Her bf isn't even ugly. He's a HTN. Fuck this shit. But muh status doesn't matter