Italian Chad's looksmatch in 2024

she's not that bad, and is top tier for italy. if you scroll tinder that's the top notch stacy you will see.
The only place this tranny looking gypsy is top tier is the slums of Mumbai
Screenshot 20240120 021233

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Deleted member 27066
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
If you live in Italy, rope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL, murdah and HeightPilledum
Cope italian girls look like utter shit there isn't better
They indeed look like utter shit and she's one of the ones that do look like shit

They indeed look like utter shit and she's one of the ones that do look like shit
then post a true italian stacy i'm waiting because even velines are beckys, diletta leotta overrated plastic bag etc. no one fogs according to this forum standards only monica bellucci and bianca balti

then post a true italian stacy i'm waiting because even velines are beckys, diletta leotta overrated plastic bag etc. no one fogs according to this forum standards only monica bellucci and bianca balti
I can't do that because I don't care about Italian women

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
I can't do that because I don't care about Italian women
bro shut the fuck up you're just mad because according to you he should have dated muh asian. she's top tier for italians

• Ugh..
bro shut the fuck up you're just mad because according to you he should have dated muh asian. she's top tier for italians
Top tier in Mumbai
Even the other /pol/cels here agree

• JFL
Let's not exaggerate now
not exaggerating, haven't seen a single hot italian foid in ages. only in veneto there were some, and they looked german not italians

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
That upper eyelid exposure is death tier , I swear women can get away with the most heinous failos.

• +1
She's stacylite

• JFL
Mattia Basso frauds hard

Even my random coworker looks better than that shit face that you see working as a checkout girl at any supermarket in EE :what: :ROFLMAO:

Tf is bro doing.. :incel:

• +1
Random Italian girls are all hot

Again, trophy husband. He is almost worth more than she is. Just almost, like a billion steps removed compared to the average man's quadrillion steps.

I'm kind of pissed. This guy is a legit, 9/10 and if this is what 9/10 Chad is settling for, where does that leave all of us?

Maybe he's short (bellow 6'3) or something. Maybe there's something going on. Maybe when he stands up, he does it with crutches or something.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Again, trophy husband. He is almost worth more than she is. Just almost, like a billion steps removed compared to the average man's quadrillion steps.

I'm kind of pissed. This guy is a legit, 9/10 and if this is what 9/10 Chad is settling for, where does that leave all of us?

Maybe he's short (bellow 6'3) or something. Maybe there's something going on. Maybe when he stands up, he does it with crutches or something.
hes 6’

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003

Chads get everything while we get nothing :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
I don't think there's much point in being male if you're not as good looking as this guy. This type of guy is the only man, that's how women perceive it. Your opacity to women as in whether their brain interprets your being is proportional to your jawline, eye area, height.

Just observe how his nose goes straight down sharply from the front, and how his masculine jaw dovetails into the square and tall chin. He's symmetric with blue deep-set hunter eyes. No man should have this much power.

He needs a cruse missile sent to his and Becky address.

I don't think there's much point in being male if you're not as good looking as this guy. This type of guy is the only man, that's how women perceive it. Your opacity to women as in whether their brain interprets your being is proportional to your jawline, eye area, height.

Just observe how his nose goes straight down sharply from the front, and how his masculine jaw dovetails into the square and tall chin. He's symmetric with blue deep-set hunter eyes. No man should have this much power.

He needs a cruse missile sent to his and Becky address.
IMG 9062

legit looks nothing like the pic, foids are so mentally ill
Legit. But women don't use logic. This Chad makes her feel the same way, so to her, he is the same.