Italian women have the lowest average PSL and the highest standards in europe

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Joined
Oct 1, 2021
Posts
62,883
Reputation
101,835
Surely italian stacies look great but the average girl Is a Witch nosed med Becky
And their standards are Sky High. Italy, UK and germany must have the highest hypergamy / female looks ratio on earth. Not accounting USA, you guys are Just done.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 19453 and currylightskin
italian girls look curry
 
When I grew up people told me the Italian people are the most beautiful people. I grew up thinking Italians are the master race.

Little did I know they're all curry manlets with trash women.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Xangsane
yeah italian girls in Aus are generally not hot

greek girls way better
 
Uk
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant and StacyRepellent

Similar threads

try2beme
Replies
4
Views
66
try2beme
try2beme
M
Replies
2
Views
43
macbookpro_2015
M
kiasdabsnolhcro
Replies
1
Views
59
americanpakitruvcel
americanpakitruvcel
james_2006
Replies
3
Views
63
Mr Test
Mr Test

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top