Italians are the most nt slayers when it comes to dating (Nordcuck mogged)

flippasav

flippasav

Mogger gaslighton
Most are:

- Shredded
- Have full macho lips
- Thick skin which somehow still looks youthful
- Average to tall height
- Really good social skills

They have a lot of Anatolian farmer dna which allows them to communicate to women efficiently so they can create a really well flirting mechanism. I have never seen an Italian who is an incel
I wish I was Italian and not Azeri

Duh

IMG 8268

Most are:

- Shredded
- Have full macho lips
- Thick skin which somehow still looks youthful
- Average to tall height
- Really good social skills

They have a lot of Anatolian farmer dna which allows them to communicate to women efficiently so they can create a really well flirting mechanism. I have never seen an Italian who is an incel
I wish I was Italian and not Azeri

Yet their birth rates are shit. Whites always have some excuse, with the most common being that " oh its always dark and rainy therefore I'm depressed and wont mate, or cost of living " .

Meanwhile ethnics and blacks are pumping out babies like crazy while their country is in the midst of brutal civil wars. Fucking hilarious.

Italians got their sunlight and healthy nutritious food yet are not having babies like crazy. Fucking pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Yet their birth rates are shit. Whites always have some excuse, with the most common being that " oh its always dark and rainy therefore I'm depressed and wont mate, or cost of living " .

Meanwhile ethnics and blacks are pumping out babies like crazy while their country is in the midst of brutal civil wars. Fucking hilarious.

Italians got their sunlight and healthy nutritious food yet are not having babies like crazy. Fucking pathetic.
Their women want the best of the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Back