Italy Cucked Germany In World War 2

T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Kraken
Italy was worse than useless during World War 2. Germany had to keep spending extra resources to make up for Italian incompetence. Italy only joined the war after Germany had defeated France and was looking to ride Germany's coattails. Germany would have been better off if they weren't allied with Italy in the first place. Italy just bogged them down. It's interesting how in Mein Kampf, Hitler lamented how Germany's poor choice of allies cost them in World War 1, but then they made the same mistake being allied with weak partners like Italy in World War 2.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Albeacho, lutte and 6 others
Everyone cucked germany in ww2. Even Russia raped them and now east germans are somewhat russian.

Hitler should have waited a few more years before going to war and not listened to his generals about Moscow

Fascism actually isn't even anti jewish either and Mussolini protected Jews
Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 12344
Hitler should have waited a few more years before going to war and not listened to his generals about Moscow
I wonder what would have happened if scientists stayed in Germany. Germany might have developed a nuclear weapon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
His spies told him of a possible attack from the soviets soon

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, owlofathena and ToursOverBoyo2020
Fascism actually isn't even anti jewish either and Mussolini protected Jews
Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office
At school they taught me that Mussolini did laws against jews and sent italian jews to german lagers

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Italy cucked Germany in North Africa and Greece, it took 4 weeks away from Germany for operation barbarossa

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ToursOverBoyo2020
I actually think if anything Germany attacked the Soviet Union too late. Germany had wanted to attack the Soviet Union earlier but Italy's failures stopped them. The Soviet Union would've only gotten more powerful if Germany had waited. The Soviets had just been cucked by Finland in Winter 1939/1940 so they were ripe for attack then. If Germany had even attacked a month earlier they could've avoided the brutal Russian winter and won the war. But Italy's failures delayed their attack.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and TsarTsar444
its weird how i feel affiliated to this country after being born here and growing up 28 years

At school they taught me that Mussolini did laws against jews and sent italian jews to german lagers
Yes that happened during the war i believe, but am not sure really how true it is, cause the fascist movement originally had quite a bit of jews in it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 756 and gamma
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Yeah, part of why the Soviet Union was caught so offguard was that they had been preparing for an offensive into Western Europe. They weren't prepared for a defensive war. Soviet Union would've attacked Germany and the West if Germany didn't attack them first.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Only from 1943 onwards. Mussolini was very keen to keep Italy’s Jewish population safe from Nazi Germany
The fascist party was financed by Italian Jews initially
Fascism is more cultural rather than racial
Anecdotally my Italian Jewish family were fine under Mussolini

• +1
Reactions: gamma and TsarTsar444
I actually think if anything Germany attacked the Soviet Union too late. Germany had wanted to attack the Soviet Union earlier but Italy's failures stopped them. The Soviet Union would've only gotten more powerful if Germany had waited. The Soviets had just been cucked by Finland in Winter 1939/1940 so they were ripe for attack then. If Germany had even attacked a month earlier they could've avoided the brutal Russian winter and won the war. But Italy's failures delayed their attack.
Basically this, German logistics calculated that they would run out of oil in max 1.5 years so attacking Russia was a must, they should jave done it 2 months earlier ideally

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ToursOverBoyo2020
Yes that happened during the war i believe, but am not sure really how true it is, cause the fascist movement originally had quite a bit of jews in it
It happened after 1943
Mussolini even supported Zionism and trained Jewish fascists in Italy to go create a fascist state in Palestine

• +1
Basically this, German logistics calculated that they would run out of oil in max 1.5 years so attacking Russia was a must, they should jave done it 2 months earlier ideally
What's not discussed when it comes to World War 2 is the Allies invading and occupying Iran during World War 2. Iranian oil was critical for the allied victory. Germany was Iran's top trade partner at the eve of World War 2 and Iran was pro-Germany. The allies invaded Iran because Iran wanted to remain neutral and refused to expel Germans from Iran.
4 million Iranians were killed as a result of the man made famine that occurred from the Allied occupation of Iran. This after 8-10 million Iranians were killed when Iran was occupied in World War 1. So Iranians were actually the largest victims of genocide of the 20th century. With 12-14 million Iranians being genocided. A lot of the animosity of Iran to the West stems from this. This is never discussed since it doesn't fit the narrative.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lutte and TsarTsar444
Stalin wouldn't have attacked he wasn't even ready in 41. Hitler could have waited another 3 years to start the war

• Hmm...
What's not discussed when it comes to World War 2 is the Allies invading and occupying Iran during World War 2. Iranian oil was critical for the allied victory. Germany was Iran's top trade partner at the eve of World War 2 and Iran was pro-Germany. The allies invaded Iran because Iran wanted to remain neutral and refused to expel Germans from Iran.
4 million Iranians were killed as a result of the man made famine that occurred from the Allied occupation of Iran. This after 8-10 million Iranians were killed when Iran was occupied in World War 1. So Iranians were actually the largest victims of genocide of the 20th century. With 12-14 million Iranians being genocided. This is never discussed since it doesn't fit the narrative.
No way those figures are true, that would make Iranians the most abused dogs in history, i read something that Irans population levels from the mongol genocides didn't recover again to the same level until the start of the 20th century

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 756 and ToursOverBoyo2020
True Italy did hold them back they couldn't even defeat Greece jfl

Stalin wouldn't have attacked he wasn't even ready in 41. Hitler could have waited another 3 years to start the war
Obviously not in 41, but Stalin was planning an attack in 42 or 43, the thing is if Hitler waited that long the the Soviets would have been much more powerful and the later invasion would be 10 times worse then the one that happened irl. Contrary to pop belief, operation barbarosa was actually a very solid move

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, lutte and owlofathena
No way those figures are true, that would make Iranians the most abused dogs in history, i read something that Irans population levels from the mongol genocides didn't recover again to the same level until the start of the 20th century

"Occupied Iran in World War II became the most important supply route to Russia and source of fuel to the Allies. Having pledged to meet Iran’s “minimum needs”, the Allies commandeered the means of transport, seized food and fuel, severely restricted imports, forced Iran to print money, brought Polish refugees from Russia, and initially did little to contain the chaos and insecurity. The resulting famine and typhus epidemic of 1942-43 had claimed 4 million lives amounting to a quarter of the population. This was in addition to the 8-10 million lost in the Great Famine of 1917-19. Iran’s 1944 population was the same as 1900, a perfect case of a Malthusian Catastrophe. Having previously described the World War I famine, and using US diplomatic, military, and intelligence records, as well as primary British sources, Majd completes the task by also telling the story of the World War II Iranian famine"

"At least 8-10 million Iranians out of a population of 18-20 million died of starvation and disease during the famine of 1917-1919. The Iranian holocaust was the biggest calamity of World War I and one of the worst genocides of the 20th century, yet it remained concealed for nearly a century. The 2003 edition of this book relied primarily on US diplomatic records and memoirs of British officers who served in Iran in World War I, but in this edition these documents have been supplemented with US military records, British official sources, memoirs, diaries of notable Iranians, and a wide array of Iranian newspaper reports. In addition, the demographic data has been expanded to include newly discovered US State Department documents on Iran's pre-1914 population. This book also includes a new chapter with a detailed military and political history of Iran in World War I. A work of enduring value, Majd provides a comprehensive account of Iran's greatest calamity"

Last edited:
Obviously not in 41, but Stalin was planning an attack in 42 or 43, the thing is if Hitler waited that long the the Soviets would have been much more powerful and the later invasion would be 10 times worse then the one that happened irl. Contrary to pop belief, operation barbarosa was actually a very solid move
It was a solid move because Germany was running out of oil. But if he had plenty of oil the Soviet Union would have collapsed in 42 easily. But he didn't and he failed to get the oil. I don't know why some of his generals were so inept on the oil situation. Going to Moscow was dumb he needed that oil to keep the panzers going

• +1
It was a solid move because Germany was running out of oil. But if he had plenty of oil the Soviet Union would have collapsed in 42 easily. But he didn't and he failed to get the oil. I don't know why some of his generals were so inept on the oil situation. Going to Moscow was dumb he needed that oil to keep the panzers going
Yes, Hitler in fact was smarter and he planned to attack Ukraine and the Caucasus from the start, but his generals didn't listen and rushed to Moscow

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Italy was worse than useless during World War 2. Germany had to keep spending extra resources to make up for Italian incompetence. Italy only joined the war after Germany had defeated France and was looking to ride Germany's coattails. Germany would have been better off if they weren't allied with Italy in the first place. Italy just bogged them down. It's interesting how in Mein Kampf, Hitler lamented how Germany's poor choice of allies cost them in World War 1, but then they made the same mistake being allied with weak partners like Italy in World War 2.
They had an awful military record beside alexandria raid
Keep in mind that 10 French soldiers defeated 5000 italian soldiers in a battle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and ToursOverBoyo2020
Hitler didnt start the war

Judea declares war on Germany

Then Britain and France war on Germany

Hitler's REAL mistake was not finishing off Britain after Dunkirk

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, owlofathena and Deleted member 10987
Hitler didnt start the war

Judea declares war on Germany

Then Britain and France war on Germany

Hitler's REAL mistake was not finishing off Britain after Dunkirk
True
UK defeated Germany with Battle of Britain

italy was secretly on allied side the whole time :feelsohgod:

Chamberlain seemed to be kinda sympathetic to Germany.
Maybe Hitler hoped for an arrangement
Hitler should have known better, that going after Rothschild, the Rothschild controlled nations will come after you

If we ever get a Nazi America, the key strategy is to take out every single country one by one with a Roths bank in order to avoid getting dogpiled

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020