Italy is BRUTAL. 7 fresh of boat muslims gang raped 13 yo JB and forced boyfriend to watch + cuckmaxxed

just lol at the bf being 17 and that being ignored. also he watched. as if he didn’t make them rape her. I feel bad for that young girl.
its a 4 year gap why does that matter

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
you cannot be serious
You are brainwashed by the jews lol both are underage so they can fuck each other if it's a 4 year gap

An at 14 when your body is more mature you can fuck whoever you want as long as both actually want that

Dont get on an international forum with American ways of thinking

And no I wouldn't do a 13 year old in case you wanna accuse me of that lol

You are brainwashed by the jews lol both are underage so they can fuck each other if it's a 4 year gap

An at 14 when your body is more mature you can fuck whoever you want as long as both actually want that

Dont get on an international forum with American ways of thinking

And no I wouldn't do a 13 year old in case you wanna accuse me of that lol
you and xtra should both kys. in all my mental depravity and borderline insanity never would i not think of a 13 year old as a child. at 13 i played roblox and was so blinded by innocence, life in of itself seem to be rose coloured. at 17 i understood the brutality and evil nature of man. these are two extreme school of thoughts in of a pendulum. she is a child. your religion may have inclined you to believe otherwise, but know religion is manmade. and animalistic. and we have the consciousness of god. so do not choose to be animal. i hate women. i would never hate a child.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
you and xtra should both kys. in all my mental depravity and borderline insanity never would i not think of a 13 year old as a child. at 13 i played roblox and was so blinded by innocence, life in of itself seem to be rose coloured. at 17 i understood the brutality and evil nature of man. these are two extreme school of thoughts in of a pendulum. she is a child. your religion may have inclined you to believe otherwise, but know religion is manmade. and animalistic. and we have the consciousness of god. so do not choose to be animal. i hate women. i would never hate a child.
You are low iq Even though I explained in the comment prior that I personally wouldn't do that I said its fine for underage people to do that with each other cause there are rules about it with appropriate 4 year age gaps
And they are sexually active anyway in europe at that age so restricting that won't change anything

And in europe in many countries that happens to be you cuck

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
yea at this point idc if hate crimes happen 10x fold kill every single one

I went to Italy in December, Rome and Naples. Was quite at peace there, bit surprising given I had just got out of psyche ward at the time.

Guys dress weird but all seem very NT, prob most low inhib place i seen except Delhi and Latam and Nairobi.

Few bbc and ethnic rapefugees but none of them impressed me much.

What I can't understand about these cucked euro nations with black and ethnic savage refugees, is why aren't the normal white people checking them? Cos they know police and politicians won't do shit

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, hopecel and janitormaxxing
The last time an Italian stood up to a bbc, notice how none of the inter players kick off on him, maybe cos he's black, or maybe cos it's totti, er purpone, il capitano, il rei di roma idk (btw totti married the most in demand showgirl in Italy then she broke his heart by cheating with an ethnic personal trainer, now totti is dating her lookalike but 20 years younger)

The last time an Italian stood up to a bbc, notice how none of the inter players kick off on him, maybe cos he's black, or maybe cos it's totti, er purpone, il capitano, il rei di roma idk (btw totti married the most in demand showgirl in Italy then she broke his heart by cheating with an ethnic personal trainer, now totti is dating her lookalike but 20 years younger)
Sorry forgot the video

View attachment 2725044

Most of us would not survive on daily basis there, the only way for the average.org member to visit Italy and feel safe is let @the BULL be your premium uber driver
All ethnics must die!
If Asian migrate there, the country will develop so fast like always.
Nahhhhhh @Egyptianmogger went ER 💀 💀 💀
"17 year old bf...."

nahh noo wayy, this make me a little bit paranoid... .

I need a weapon
This is your response to your women being raped by Arabs… JFL maybe I should have joined in cos you lot aren’t men your pussies
rape is the penultimate stage of misogyny... rapists should be castrated and @Master should bannish all of these cunts who support raping a 13 yo girl... fucking cunts THESE ARE POTENTIAL RAPISTS. pussies.

rape is the penultimate stage of misogyny... rapists should be castrated and @Master should bannish all of these cunts who support raping a 13 yo girl... fucking cunts THESE ARE POTENTIAL RAPISTS. pussies.
Drink bleach

Keep cucking n simping for women you devout bitch
I support empowered women because I'm alpha Adonis feminist mogger while you're beta Jeffrey misogynist incel who supports rape and femicide which is a cunt trait also I'm not "devout" lmao I'm a free thinker I'm Adonis I will ascend thanks to the Darkness you will never reach because you're beta Jeffrey who hates women. cunt.

At least the Germanic barbarians that invaded the Roman Empire were moggers.

What’s truly funny is the invaders of the US are ugly, brown manlet goblins. Who are mostly Christians.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back