• +1
Reactions: Lmao, rand anon, Oberyn and 2 others
And what exactly is the problem here?

this is the very last one of problems here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 9779, BoneDensity and 5 others
And what exactly is the problem here?
it'll be an unnecessary legal and bureaucratic nightmare. people are already allowed to change their names, this isn't needed. this is just another symptom of cultural decline. people trying to "fix" problems that don't exist.

why do uninsightful retards like you never seem to want to use your brain first before defaulting to a state of apathy?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, ascension, Qaliqal and 6 others
That's not bad

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, BoneDensity, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
this is the very last one of problems here
Italy is now a matriarchy society dressing in rainbow clothes wearing makeup the pope supporting trannies

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 15338
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Jagged0
ITALIANS SHOULD NOT BE COPING!!! YOU ARE HUMAN AND NOT A MONKEY LIKE ME. FUCKING YOU ARE ALL BLUEPILLED I WISH I WAS WHITE INDIAN OR WHATEVER OTHER RACE THAN FILIPINO
I AM A MONKEY. I AM A SLAVE NIGGER SLAVE LABOR WORKING FUCKING NMOTHERFUCKING BITCH

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
it'll be an unnecessary legal and bureaucratic nightmare. people are already allowed to change their names, this isn't needed. this is just another symptom of cultural decline. people trying to "fix" problems that don't exist.

why do uninsightful retards like you never seem to want to use your brain first before defaulting to a state of apathy?
It says the practice was unconstitutional. I'm not gonna argue with a numbskull like your pissy ass bitchass. Keep following me around and barking at me every chance you get doggie, i will happily humiliate you whenever i can

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
That's not bad
Truly over for Italy if getting rid of a man's role in society is ok to you having feminists as lawmakers

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Truly over for Italy if getting rid of a man's role in society is ok to you having feminists as lawmakers
In Spain and latam they have already 2 surnames, I don't think that goes against the role of men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Sigmamale
It says the practice was unconstitutional. I'm not gonna argue with a numbskull like your pissy ass bitchass. Keep following me around and barking at me every chance you get doggie, i will happily humiliate you whenever i can
The founders of the Italian constitution would be choking in their grave if they saw how easy the Italian man bows to neo feminists

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 14905 and the BULL
explain how it's unconstitutional, retard? it's a huge waste of money. the previous system worked fine, people already had the choice to change their last name. why are they trying to change the law to satisfy a tiny minority of progressives? lol at you thinking i'm following you around like a traumatized prey. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0 and Deleted member 14905
explain how it's unconstitutional, retard?
Are you better acquainted with Italian constitution than the Italian Constitutional Court? Just shut your moronic mouth already

where in the italian constitution does it talk about muh identity of the child and other post modern gateway to trannyism bullshit like that? it's just an excuse to legitimize the ruling. braindead chimp just believes everything he reads :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0 and Oberyn
Are you better acquainted with Italian constitution than the Italian Constitutional Court? Just shut your moronic mouth already

International Olympic Committee issues new guidelines on transgender athletes​

Muh acquaintance

I can't believe people defend this on here. Give them more power to cuck you guys more. Btw Latam countries are the most degenerated countries except mexico

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0

International Olympic Committee issues new guidelines on transgender athletes​

Muh acquaintance
Absolutely no idea what you're trying to say but i can already tell you're a dumb fuck

Absolutely no idea what you're trying to say but i can already tell you're a dumb fuck
Just because you have knowledge about something does not mean that you will make the right decision about it.

Appeal to Authority fallacy.

• +1
Honestly thought I'd see this in the UK before any other Eurocuck nation

• +1
Italy is now a matriarchy society dressing in rainbow clothes wearing makeup the pope supporting trannies
My mom always makes fun of italians wearing those short tight jeans. She says they look like woman.

• JFL
Reactions: Jagged0, BoneDensity and TsarTsar444
progressivism is wasting a lot of money and destabilizing the cultural fabric to "fix" non issues that no one other than rainbow haired retards care about. this isn't democracy, it's not even representational republic, it's a cartel of marxist busy bodies trying to inflict muh anti patriarch feminist tranny utoptia onto the rest of society, despite common sense, biology, and evolution being against the entire premise of their agenda. we are being ruled by a dysgenic death cult consisting of retarded nutjobs and dickless sycophants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Jagged0 and Oberyn
Just because you have knowledge about something does not mean that you will make the right decision about it.

Appeal to Authority fallacy.
This is not what appeal to authority fallacy is.

I also haven't commited that fallacy because the authority i'm referencing made its decision based on valid judicial principles. It's not something they said on a whim